• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

JessChic / Jessica Teekasingh

43 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Drama started when Jess posted a vlog at Disneyland with people mistaking her for Ariana Grande. Arianators immediately attacked her, the incident has even elicited a response from Grande.

She posted an "Ariana Grande makeup tutorial" as one of the first videos on her channel, but as of yesterday deleted the video after being accused of imitating Ariana. She denies trying to look like Ariana, stating that's simply "her style." Fans have caught onto her hypocrisy after finding the makeup tutorial, which ultimately has made me not believe her.

Her media profiles:

Twitter: @jesschicxo

Instagram: @jessicateekasingh

Edited by SnowFlaker

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by Agent Ryder
Made a mistake

Posted

I was just about to make a thread on her until I found this. she seems like a sweet girl, but the similarity of her voice, hairstyle, clothes everything to ariana is crazy.

Posted

Her voice threw me off when she talked in her expose video. Got the feeling that she was trying to imitate Ariana but I thought maybe was a coincidence. Her eyebrows looked exactly like Ariana's and poses were also suspicious but gave her the benefit of the doubt. Then found her makeup tutorial on how to look like Ariana then became very skeptical... Later when people brought the video up she deleted it.

I wonder what ethnicity she is. I thought she was black when I saw her baby pictures.

Posted

She's clearly trying to look like Ariana.

Posted

I also made a thread on jacky vasquez who has a serious case of identity crisis (another ariana lookalike who even got a piercing to imitate her dimple) https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/2139-jacky-vasquez/ and what's worse is she acts like a big ariana fan but i was told she doesnt like her.

About jess, she really tries to hard to imitate ariana but what's weird is she cant even say her name in her video without feelig awkward. Her style, hair, *fake* voice is all too much.. she doesnt even look like ariana. 

Her voice threw me off when she talked in her expose video. Got the feeling that she was trying to imitate Ariana but I thought maybe was a coincidence. Her eyebrows looked exactly like Ariana's and poses were also suspicious but gave her the benefit of the doubt. Then found her makeup tutorial on how to look like Ariana then became very skeptical... Later when people brought the video up she deleted it.

I wonder what ethnicity she is. I thought she was black when I saw her baby pictures.

Yeh She looks black or mixed.. she could pass for dominican as well.

Posted

Dominican! I could see that. 

Jacky looks a lot more like Ari than Jess does. Does she shoop? Are there any clear videos of her?

Posted

Dominican! I could see that. 

Jacky looks a lot more like Ari than Jess does. Does she shoop? Are there any clear videos of her?

Yeh I think she shoops, if you read through the comments i found pics of her shooping her nose. I think she looks way more like ari too but she tries so hard, I remember she was a lil bit chubby (during 2013 and early 2014) when ari started losing a bunch of weight and then she starting losing a lot too. she doesn't copy the way she speaks tho (thank god).  

Posted

I also made a thread on jacky vasquez who has a serious case of identity crisis (another ariana lookalike who even got a piercing to imitate her dimple) https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/2139-jacky-vasquez/ and what's worse is she acts like a big ariana fan but i was told she doesnt like her.

About jess, she really tries to hard to imitate ariana but what's weird is she cant even say her name in her video without feelig awkward. Her style, hair, *fake* voice is all too much.. she doesnt even look like ariana. 

Yeh She looks black or mixed.. she could pass for dominican as well.

dominicans not a race/ethnicity. A lot of dominicans are black or black mixed. And she probably is black.

Ppl need to stop hating on this girl, ye its a bit creepy but shes not harming no one. 

Posted

dominicans not a race/ethnicity. A lot of dominicans are black or black mixed. And she probably is black.

Ppl need to stop hating on this girl, ye its a bit creepy but shes not harming no one. 

Oh sorry maybe I worded it wrong about the black/mixed/dominican :/ yeh i agree this girl isn't harming anyone and she doesnt seem bitchy either, apart from the creepy similarity to ariana (in terms of style) there isn't much to say about her.

Posted

Oh sorry maybe I worded it wrong about the black/mixed/dominican :/ yeh i agree this girl isn't harming anyone and she doesnt seem bitchy either, apart from the creepy similarity to ariana (in terms of style) there isn't much to say about her.

It is pretty fucked up that she goes out of her way to look like Ariana grande then "meets fans" and gets people's hopes up. She had a makeup artist do her hair and makeup JUST to go to Disneyland? If she would admit that she's trying to be like Ariana, it would be a completely different story but she's clearly lying and that just makes it pathetic. She says those who asked if she was Ariana, she said no. But if they didn't ask, did she just let them assume? 

Imagine those people going on Twitter later to see Ariana tweeting about how she feels bad that Jess would do that which is when they realize, she was a fraud and their dream was shattered.

Posted (edited)

Edited by mincedmeat

Posted (edited)

She's definitely not black 

Edited by On

Posted

Her foundation looks ashy and it's clear that she imitates Ariana, as soon as I heard her speak it just sounded like a wannabe Ariana to me. 

Posted

She's a fan of Scream Queens, she bought the set Chanel Oberlin wore and *surprise* Ariana appears in that show too 

d533332b68b3f791e6f017effc4ec86f.jpg