• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

xxScreamKiwixx

74 posts in this topic

Posted

Kiwi supported underage girls who are into kitten play and bailed on it when fans began to call her out in it After that she almost completely deleted any evidence she has of her supporting those girls and later on made a video on how she does not support underage pet play. (Both girls were/are 15 as of this year) Kiwis "master" Alex also supported the girls  and even still follows Pastel Kitten on IG (one of the girls) 

Evidence: 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RKJdNihnstI

in the video she talked about her cat ear collabe with kittensighting and how good they're doing. She also talked about some reviews she's read and mentions Pastel Kitten. In the comments Pastel Kitten said thanks for her kind words and how she's happy Kiwi is doing well. Which seems like they maybe in touch with each other especially with Kiwis "master" following her and Kiwi has liked/commented on Pastel Kittens Photos. 

image.thumb.png.c87ea05c8a2d35fc4dc8c0ee

image.thumb.png.531c874502feea682eaca6da

Now with Kitten Jessica (the other one of the two girls) she was first found because of how she copied Kiwi. Fans brought her up for a week to Kiwi and that's when Kiwi decided to make the video on how doesn't support underage kitten play. Kiwi has commented on Jessica's IG picture and liked. The comment clearly showed how Kiwi did support Jessica.

video of the comparison of the two 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8oX-aI6WgXY

image.thumb.png.6f761fb32c193947b16b0d64

Posted

Someone got new lips 👄

Before: 

image.thumb.jpeg.2bc686680c7e4867d5ba48f

After: 

image.thumb.png.419321f41a14b405e49cd8ac

I don't think I need to explain the difference..........

side note: can't blame the piercing she's had them for half a year. So whatever swelling should definitely be down by now.

Posted

I think her style is truly her style I don't think she is trying to be edgy. I find that she's kind of awkward talking to the camera, like she feels a little reserved, so she comes off as boring to me. But I know she struggles with social anxiety so I get it. Her personality definitely shows more when she did videos with her brother in the past. 

Posted

Kiwi supported underage girls who are into kitten play and bailed on it when fans began to call her out in it After that she almost completely deleted any evidence she has of her supporting those girls and later on made a video on how she does not support underage pet play. (Both girls were/are 15 as of this year) Kiwis "master" Alex also supported the girls  and even still follows Pastel Kitten on IG (one of the girls) 

Evidence: 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RKJdNihnstI

in the video she talked about her cat ear collabe with kittensighting and how good they're doing. She also talked about some reviews she's read and mentions Pastel Kitten. In the comments Pastel Kitten said thanks for her kind words and how she's happy Kiwi is doing well. Which seems like they maybe in touch with each other especially with Kiwis "master" following her and Kiwi has liked/commented on Pastel Kittens Photos. 

image.thumb.png.c87ea05c8a2d35fc4dc8c0ee

image.thumb.png.531c874502feea682eaca6da

Now with Kitten Jessica (the other one of the two girls) she was first found because of how she copied Kiwi. Fans brought her up for a week to Kiwi and that's when Kiwi decided to make the video on how doesn't support underage kitten play. Kiwi has commented on Jessica's IG picture and liked. The comment clearly showed how Kiwi did support Jessica.

video of the comparison of the two 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8oX-aI6WgXY

image.thumb.png.6f761fb32c193947b16b0d64

Pastel Kitten is a shitshow in herself. She blatantly copies Kiwi almost as much as Jessica.

I honestly love Kiwi and I have since I came across her channel. I do wish that she would fully stop supporting underagers. but as an entirety, I do really like her and her personality.

Posted

Random question, but is Kiwi's hair healthy? She dyes her hair A LOT and one would think her hair would be really damaged by how frequently she bleaches it. 

There was this girl I knew back in high school who would dye her hair every couple of weeks and it was digusting. It looked like it was greasy all the time and made of straw. I even touched her hair one time and it felt brittle.

It's just bring back vietnam war flashbacks :alpacadone:

Posted (edited)

Random question, but is Kiwi's hair healthy? She dyes her hair A LOT and one would think her hair would be really damaged by how frequently she bleaches it. 

There was this girl I knew back in high school who would dye her hair every couple of weeks and it was digusting. It looked like it was greasy all the time and made of straw. I even touched her hair one time and it felt brittle.

It's just bring back vietnam war flashback 

It depends on the person's hair, how well they take care of it, and how they dye it.

Idk about the girl you knew, but there's a good chance that she used too high of a developer while bleaching (the higher the developer is, the quicker it bleaches, but it also damages the hair more), she washed her hair too much (that can cause greasiness and dryness at the same time), she brushed it too roughly, and/or she didn't use a strong heat protection product when using heat on her hair. She could also have had hair that was naturally weak against chemicals used in dyes and bleach.

I haven't had natural hair color in more than two years, and my hair is good quality, I get compliments on it all the time and it's soft, not rough or brittle at all. I only wash my hair twice a week (after bleaching my scalp gets so dry, it's not as gross as you think!!!), I barely use heat products, and I gently use combs to brush through it every morning and every night. When I wash it, I use a leave-in conditioner. Hair can get pretty damaged after bleaching, but if an individual takes proper care of it, the hair can still be in good quality, damaged, but still good quality. She seems to really care about her appearance, so she probably takes good care of her hair. After bleaching for a while you kinda figure out the limits of your hair. I can't bleach my hair more than twice at a time with a 20 developer without my hair becoming brittle and fizzy hell, she also probably knows her limits as well.

I haven't seen her pictures, but sometimes when I am changing my hair color, I don't bleach it. I'll use a dandruff shampoo a few times to get some of the color out, then put the color I want over it. I can't do it every time, like if I have green hair and I suddenly want pink, I have to bleach it. But if I have pink and I want purple, I just put some purple on top without bleaching my hair. I also transition slowly through colors, so if I have green, I'll let it fade and use a dandruff shampoo a few times, then do a blue, then after a while get a purple, rinse repeat etc. Color circles are everything. :alpacasad:

Just my experience and thoughts though, it could be super damaged. Quick ways to hide badly damaged hair are hail oils and strong leave-in conditioners. 

Edited by Mista Joestar

Posted

It's just bring back vietnam war flash backs :alpacadone:

oh no yes her hair is a mess, it's so damaged I bet it tears when tugged a little and wet. No matter what you try to keep it healthy, no matter the hair type. your hair will get ruined with that excess amount of dying ESPECIALLY when you constantly bleach it. When ever somone who dyes their hair a lot dye it black for a "break" and then a few days later they talk about how it feels so much healthier is because when you dye it a dark color you are adding layers to your hair (I'm talking about each strand of hair) that's why it feels so much better. When you bleach it you are taking away layers that's why it tears at times and feels straw like. I don't know if I explained it well or not my English is still a little bad. 

You can can even see if her latest hair dye video that her temples are balding (maybe thining out) that's not good it's a scary situation. 

It may look good in picture but filter helps that. We don't know how it looks in person because only a few people have seen her in person. Her extensions of course are gonna look nice and that's probably why her hair looks nice because remember her hair is really short so her extensions are mostly what she shows for hair. 

It depends on the person's hair, how well they take care of it, and how they dye it.

Idk about the girl you knew, but there's a good chance that she used too high of a developer while bleaching (the higher the developer is, the quicker it bleaches, but it also damages the hair more), she washed her hair too much (that can cause greasiness and dryness at the same time), she brushed it too roughly, and/or she didn't use a strong heat protection product when using heat on her hair. She could also have had hair that was naturally weak against chemicals used in dyes and bleach.

I haven't had natural hair color in more than two years, and my hair is good quality, I get compliments on it all the time and it's soft, not rough or brittle at all. I only wash my hair twice a week (after bleaching my scalp gets so dry, it's not as gross as you think!!!), I barely use heat products, and I gently use combs to brush through it every morning and every night. When I wash it, I use a leave-in conditioner. Hair can get pretty damaged after bleaching, but if an individual takes proper care of it, the hair can still be in good quality, damaged, but still good quality. She seems to really care about her appearance, so she probably takes good care of her hair. After bleaching for a while you kinda figure out the limits of your hair. I can't bleach my hair more than twice at a time with a 20 developer without my hair becoming brittle and fizzy hell, she also probably knows her limits as well.

I haven't seen her pictures, but sometimes when I am changing my hair color, I don't bleach it. I'll use a dandruff shampoo a few times to get some of the color out, then put the color I want over it. I can't do it every time, like if I have green hair and I suddenly want pink, I have to bleach it. But if I have pink and I want purple, I just put some purple on top without bleaching my hair. I also transition slowly through colors, so if I have green, I'll let it fade and use a dandruff shampoo a few times, then do a blue, then after a while get a purple, rinse repeat etc. Color circles are everything. :alpacasad:

Just my experience and thoughts though, it could be super damaged. Quick ways to hide badly damaged hair are hail oils and strong leave-in conditioners. 

the higher the volume of developer the stronger it is not how fast it bleaches your hair.  

You hardly bleach it like you said and don't use heat has much. Plus you've been doing it for 2 years that's why it's not that bad and it looks healthy. 

I can sympathize with kiwi because I've been doing it for 5 years and know all the steps hair can go through when done a way. I've done what kiwi is doing and it's so bad. You're suppose to let your hair grow out at least 2 inches before retouching your roots and always just try to use a color strip instead of bleach to remove dye. 

I good example of someone dying their hair right is Tessarr Goad (sorry if it's spelled wrong) she a YouTuber too and she's a few of hair youtebers that were able to dye their and have it grow long healthy at the same time. 

She's who I use for guidance when I try a new thing 

Oh also the way she's been cutting her hair is very damaging as well 

Posted

the higher the volume of developer the stronger it is not how fast it bleaches your hair.  

You hardly bleach it like you said and don't use heat has much. Plus you've been doing it for 2 years that's why it's not that bad and it looks good

yes, it's stronger and because it's stronger it works quicker (it can lift much more color out), but can cause more damage. That's what I meant, sorry for not clarifying enough. :)  

Posted (edited)

When I first discovered Kiwi's channel in spring 2015 I LOVED her videos with John and her cute vlogs. She seemed very bubbly and funny and happy with John.  I thought they were an adorable couple. John seemed whipped in the best way possible with her haha I could just see that he was a loving boyfriend.

But....fast forward and my image of Kiwi has changed quite a bit. :/ I really do not like how she just ditched Wilfred and gave him up instead of giving him to John at least. Poor kitty! I can't imagine doing such a thing to my fluffy cat. Oh god that just seems cruel since she doesn't have a solid reason to give him away!?! Like, just because she is tired of taking care of Wilfred and because he reminds her of her relationship with John? Argh how dare she give up a glorious cat who obviously loved her....shameee.

I just miss the good ol' early days of Kiwi. :/ 

Edited by Meowskers

Posted

When I first discovered Kiwi's channel in spring 2015 I LOVED her videos with John and her cute vlogs. She seemed very bubbly and funny and happy with John.  I thought they were an adorable couple. John seemed whipped in the best way possible with her haha I could just see that he was a loving boyfriend.

But....fast forward and my image of Kiwi has changed quite a bit. :/ I really do not like how she just ditched Wilfred and gave him up instead of giving him to John at least. Poor kitty! I can't imagine doing such a thing to my fluffy cat. Oh god that just seems cruel since she doesn't have a solid reason to give him away!?! Like, just because she is tired of taking care of Wilfred and because he reminds her of her relationship with John? Argh how dare she give up a glorious cat who obviously loved her....shameee.

She did seem really upset about giving Wilfred away in a video I watched and was tearing up when she talked about giving him up. But hey, Wilfred will be with a new owner that will really appreciate having him.

It's weird how Kiwi decided to give him away instead of giving him to John since Wilfred was their pet. Maybe he couldn't take him in because of financial reasons, or John just didn't want the cat? I dunno. 

oh no yes her hair is a mess, it's so damaged I bet it tears when tugged a little and wet. No matter what you try to keep it healthy, no matter the hair type. your hair will get ruined with that excess amount of dying ESPECIALLY when you constantly bleach it. When ever somone who dyes their hair a lot dye it black for a "break" and then a few days later they talk about how it feels so much healthier is because when you dye it a dark color you are adding layers to your hair (I'm talking about each strand of hair) that's why it feels so much better. When you bleach it you are taking away layers that's why it tears at times and feels straw like. I don't know if I explained it well or not my English is still a little bad. 

You can can even see if her latest hair dye video that her temples are balding (maybe thining out) that's not good it's a scary situation. 

It may look good in picture but filter helps that. We don't know how it looks in person because only a few people have seen her in person. Her extensions of course are gonna look nice and that's probably why her hair looks nice because remember her hair is really short so her extensions are mostly what she shows for hair. 

You hardly bleach it like you said and don't use heat has much. Plus you've been doing it for 2 years that's why it's not that bad and it looks healthy. 

You explained it very well! :alpacacrush:

It's just bothering me that Kiwi is dying her hair every other week. It's almost like she's trying to imitate Ramona Flowers from Scott Pilgrim.

Yeah, I noticed her actual hair was pretty short too and it looks fried, especially on the ends. Hopefully she realize that she's killing what's left of her hair and stick to one color for more than a couple of weeks. 

I think the girl was bleaching her hair so much until it reached that point. She had to get her hair cut sort since it was so damanged by her bleaching the life out of it. 

Posted

She did seem really upset about giving Wilfred away in a video I watched and was tearing up when she talked about giving him up. But hey, Wilfred will be with a new owner that will really appreciate having him.

It's weird how Kiwi decided to give him away instead of giving him to John since Wilfred was their pet. Maybe he couldn't take him in because of financial reasons, or John just didn't want the cat? I dunno. 

You explained it very well! :alpacacrush: 

thank you :alpacacrush: 

When it comes to Wilfred she made me really upset with her decision because John called her to give Wilfred to him if she was giving him away. She blocked him talked shit about how he won't leave her alone and that he's a stalker, when in reality all he wanted was the cat. 

I'm gonna use myself as an example when it comes to cats and their owners 

when I went on vacation to Washington for 2 weeks two of my cats got bad. One that I've had for 3 years got really sick after 3 days the other kept eating and eating which is odd for him. I had to ho back quick because Timmy (the first cat) wouldn't get up anymore or eat or basically anything. Mufasa (the second one) kept vomiting. 

So I worry for Wilfred because he's been with Kiwi for so long and loves her so much. She really should have talked to John about giving him Wilfred because at least he'll have his other owner (well to Wilfred) to comfort him. 

Rule for domestic cats: If you have a family pet and it's like a sisters moms or someone who lives with and you too have been with that cat for a long time too. It will look for comfort from you when it's owner is gone. Also by 2 years old a cat starts marking it's main owner (if others live in the house) and side owner. If not only it's owner. 

kiwis reason for giving away Wilfred is that her "roommate" doesn't want a cat. But who happens to be her roommate ? Her current bf/dom Alex, which he happens to not like cats. Coincidence I think not. 

Posted (edited)

Maybe he couldn't take him in because of financial reasons, or John just didn't want the cat? I dunno. 

He did try to offer to take Wilfred, Kiwi acted as if he harrassed her or something. She was being very childish about the entire situation IMHO.

EDIT: I just saw sumpeach explained the situation, pls disregard.

Edited by Puffin

Posted

Maybe I'm being insanely hateful but I think without her hair-dyeing and piercings she'd be seen as just another weird furry chick on the internet.

(Like yeah, kittenplay and furries are different but does the average person know that?) 

Posted

Recently had a very jarring situation with her/her underage fans.

She very recently posted on Instagram that she was using this "detox tea" and promoted it to her viewers... so many people commented that it was unsafe and she should be careful. Then, her legion of 16-some-year-old kittens started ATTACKING those people as if they were being horrible. What did she do? Ignore everyone who was concerned and send cutesy replies to people sucking up to her.

Then she posted that she felt too down to post a main channel video... and apparently quit her livestream over "backlash" on her picture... I have unsubscribed to her on Instagram and Youtube. Too much negativity.

Posted

Man, I thought she was cool and I actually liked her back when she was with John!
But now...well...she displays a bad attitude and just wants people to kiss her feet almost. I don't think promoting a tea detox to kids is a great idea at all. It reads as being a sellout to me, honestly. I know that promoting stuff equals money for her...but this is like a laxative drink. No bueno. 

I think her fanbase is now a majority of teen girls that like worshiping her and want to copy her whole style or mannerisms. I don't find her charismatic and find it annoying how she likes to delete comments by anyone not kissing her ass.