57 posts in this topic

Posted

Idk call me old fashioned but I think that this kind of behaviour is gross and dangerous. The fact that she's 13 makes it a lot worse.

Posted

tbh I got my tattoo when I was 13 but wooow she needs to chill. It's not good to expose yourself like that when you're so young.

Posted

So much class

Screenshot_2016-09-08-00-46-27-1.png

Screenshot_2016-09-08-00-46-59-1.png

Posted (edited)

So much class

Screenshot_2016-09-08-00-46-27-1.png

Screenshot_2016-09-08-00-46-59-1.png

tbh I don't see anything wrong with it, it's a joke.

Edited by Ticklemymuffins

Posted (edited)

She found this thread and whined about it when there was only one post. She's friends with smallbootymary (of COURSE)

smallbooty threw shade @ her though 

they're birds of a feather, yet they can't even stick together..

image.png

Anyway I think it's really funny how she thinks sexualizing herself will get her anywhere... Especially at the age of 13. Like girl chill ur body is still developing--Your boobs may or may not grow, but thats ok!!

Edited by paragon

Posted

@Ticklemymuffins its just cringey to read considering we all know how she often sexualizes herself. It just makes you side eye hard when she posts things with captions like that. 

Other than her character, I'm fine with jokes. 

@paragon did Mary ever reply to that? Omg

Posted

oh my gosh her brows... IMO she looks too overdone, like ALL these instagram "models" honestly it's too much. and no matter how she/or any of her fans think she's pretty there's always gonna be someone that's prettier. she looks fine  (but not pretty IMO) but I do think her parents should sit her down and discuss her internet activity. work out what's allowed and not allowed. 

Posted

She's pretty she just needs to do her brows differently and maybe black hair.

Posted

smallbooty threw shade @ her though 

Yeah, I know... I posted that before that happened

Posted

what did Mary even say? I never clearly understood the drama between, it didn't even seem big tbh since there's not a lot of talk.

Posted

Thailian update

Screenshot_2016-09-17-18-21-37-1.png

Screenshot_2016-09-17-18-21-31-1.png

Screenshot_2016-09-17-18-23-08-1.png

Screenshot_2016-09-17-18-25-28-1.png

Screenshot_2016-09-17-18-25-18-1.png

Posted

^ Seeing her post stuff like that, and getting gross comments, then remembering she's 13 makes me a little nauseous... 

Posted

OML WTF I'm oNLY 2 YEARS OLDER THAN HER AND I THOUGHT SHE WAS LIKE 20 KIDS ARE OVERLY DEVELOPED THESE DAYS

Posted

13 year olds are in like 7th or 8th grade only? this is sickening...... there's a difference between wearing a bit of makeup/expressing yourself and behaving like this....... i'm 3 years older than she is and i already feel like i'm growing up too fast and wish i could be her age again. why speed up the process? she has all the time in the world to sexualize herself.... after she turns 18.

Posted

does anyone know the link to the video of her fighting? thailiian pisted a vid where she's dancing/ lip syncing with a knife (why tf is this a thing??) and some girl commented that she's a kid blah blah and brought up a vid of her fighting? apparently it's really bad so I  wanna see that now