• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

53 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey everyone, newbie here.

Has anyone heard of this girl "thailiian" on instagram?

I was following her for awhile. She's quite notable because she has a tattoo and nose piercing at 13, as well as for her provocative musical.ly's. She will post pictures of her with her boyfriends, which she changes like every two weeks. Well yeah, basically she's a 13 year old in Toronto that tries to act way older than she is and it irks the shit out of me. 

Unfortunately, her instagram is private now so I can't get send screenshots of her page. Fortunately, her page with 100k+ got hacked!! 

Let me know what you guys think about her and if you've heard of her as well.

I just think it's crazy how Canadian girls are so young and act all mighty and mature (*cough cough* smallbootymary).

Her private instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thailiian/

Personally thanks to M for telling me that I posted this in the wrong section originally :D

Posted (edited)

I've heard of her -- she keeps popping up on my Insta feed and I clicked on it one day and was like ??? but anyways, I don't think it's fair to make a generalization about Canadian girls haha but in all honestly, she's a result of too much freedom on social media like most kids are nowadays.

Her Twitter: https://twitter.com/thailiian
Ask.fm: http://ask.fm/thailiian 

And it also seems like her full name has been publicized, so forgive if I'm in the wrong, and I will take it down, but this is her bio: http://www.famousbirthdays.com/people/jennifer-tran.html

You can find her videos on Youtube -- I remember her posting pictures and I was pretty damn sure she photoshopped her ass lmao (comparing it to her videos, and then all of a sudden, va-va-voom) but I'm not trying to go thru the struggle and follow her or w/e

Her tattoo is really shitty imo but it's w/e kids are crazy nowadays ¬¬

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773as.thumb.png.ea6f53810cbe860745ad2401d78

EDIT: I looked up her old username on google found underwear pics and damn this girl needs to chill I'm very uncomfortable

Edited by remarkable

Posted

she's really pretty and i like her videos, i hadn't heard of her before.

is she still only 13? these underage girls really need to chill.

Posted

It's honestly so sad to see more young girls acting in this manner....:alpacaworry::lamasad::alpacadone:

Posted

i honestly don't even find her that pretty, it's the heavy makeup, hair and big glasses hiding her features plus she wears her bra so high up ffs

im cringing at her tattoo; i can't believe she's only 13

Posted (edited)

The internet is not a safe place, and kids like her dont seem to understand the dangers lurking out there. Some creep can easily obtain her personal info. Plus, the internet is forever. I just don't understand why little preteens are so quick to grow up and look so much older than they really are with hoards of make up and padded bras. Maybe it honestly is a generation thing, or its just the small few online that makes it appear as such. 

Easily when you Google her username, these are the photos that will come up in the search:

Screenshot_2016-08-16-09-36-37-1.png

14032985_274161426298222_1826494790_n.jpg

maxresdefault-1.jpg

0006b6a40a2ae2f9345a63b6d93c4969.jpg

Edited by Offline

Posted

It's so awkward that this girl is 7+ years younger than I am, and yet could easily pass as significantly older. 
Parents, keep your young kids off of the internet. A 13 year olds mind is still fragile mushy pudding,
this girl has no idea what she's doing and will probably really regret this behavior later on in life.
It's quite sad and she clearly doesn't have much in terms of proper parental guidance.

Hopefully she doesn't end up an Ericka Camacho 2.0 :lamasad:

Posted

tbh she looks like the typical Asian girl with heavy makeup, nothing special.  

Posted

The internet is not a safe place, and kids like her dont seem to understand the dangers lurking out there. Some creep can easily obtain her personal info. Plus, the internet is forever. I just don't understand why little preteens are so quick to grow up and look so much older than they really are with hoards of make up and padded bras. Maybe it honestly is a generation thing, or its just the small few online that makes it appear as such. 

Easily when you Google her username, these are the photos that will come up in the search:

Screenshot_2016-08-16-09-36-37-1.png

14032985_274161426298222_1826494790_n.jpg

maxresdefault-1.jpg

0006b6a40a2ae2f9345a63b6d93c4969.jpg

In the future, if she has ANY AMBITION at all besides stand in front of a camera and shake her underage pre-mature body, she'll have a hard time finding a job. A lot of employers to internet sweeps, and boy she is FUCKED.

Posted

She found this thread and whined about it when there was only one post. She's friends with smallbootymary (of COURSE)

Posted (edited)

tbh she looks like the typical Asian girl with heavy makeup, nothing special.  

I wouldn't say only Asian girls have that type of heavy makeup on. She has quite the basic makeup look, considering half of the famous Instagram girls have the same makeup style. (The whole Kylie Jenner look) I would say makeup is being used by all girls of all ages and races. Can't believe she's 13 tho. I thought she would at least be Mary's age. Tired of seeing people famous just cause they look good. I wouldn't say just teens tho cause I have seen some young adults famous for looks as well. She kinda looks like this (kinda) famous girl named "smilievangie" on Facebook.

Edited by Murr

Posted

I am close to her age and I'm from Canada

I don't know her, but I know several people like her. All the girls here want to be like Kylie Jenner, some musical.ly star or want to seem grown up.

I know a girl who lost her virginity on a beanbag chair at her age, likE  Y I K E S. So yes, it's very common here in Canada to have those type of girls walking around, acting mighty and tough. 

Not all Canadian girls are like that  me for example

Posted

She isn't anything special and she just seems so mediocre 

Posted

Gross

Posted

LOL. I've seen this girl one too many times on my Explore page. 

Her tattoo is honestly so ugly, in my opinion, and you can tell that her prepubescent body is still underdeveloped, but she tries too hard to wear crop tops, tank tops, t-shirts that she cuts half off of, etc. to show her stomach and shove her ass (or lack thereof...) out to make it look like she has a curvy figure. It's quite sad, really. I remember seeing somewhere that she posts a shit-ton of sexually provocative stuff of her and her boyfriend(s) on Snapchat too...girl wyd? You're 13, chill lmao.