• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Simply Nailogical

158 posts in this topic

Posted

those actually look awesome!! I'm not even a fan of her channel but if I did my nails more frequently I would buy them. 

Posted (edited)

I would buy the black one, it seems nice and good quality but the shipping is too much so Ill stick to my 1-3$ polishes lol

That logo is kinda lame tho

Edited by Opheliac

Posted

I would buy the black one, it seems nice and good quality but the shipping is too much so Ill stick to my 1-3$ polishes lol

That logo is kinda lame tho

How much were they? They were sold out with no prices listed earlier when I checked

Posted

How much were they? They were sold out with no prices listed earlier when I checked

The set was $60 USD. 

Posted

11$ - regular ones

13$ - holo ones

or 60$ whole set.

Posted

11$ - regular ones

13$ - holo ones

or 60$ whole set.

Oooh that's only slightly more expensive than the nice drug store brands of polish. I'll wait to see what the reviews are like since it needs to be restocked anyway but I'll probably be buying a bottle for myself eventually.

Posted

I feel like there was a missed opportunity to make the packaging a literal taco 🌮 shape. 

Posted

well i was interested but i would like to know how much product they made that it got sold out in an hour, because brand these days always say they got sold out for the hype tbh, i mean it would be weird if the parents of her mostly young audience bought it just like that...