• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Jessica Wilder

22 posts in this topic

Posted

It is clear to me, that this is a man wanting very much to look like Wonder Woman.  He has awful photoshopping skills, and for the most part, you do see his wig, his broad shoulders, and an airbrushed Adam's Apple, along with his blurred out man chest.  A lot of his photos have different bodies, but most have the same man face.  Reversee or Google Image search should tweak their engines for facial recognition.  This is clearly some guy who is very troubled with his self image and wants the world to believe he is some online sex goddess.  Even his posts about his "boyfriend" are imaginary.  

Saw this girl earlier on twitter. I don't think there is drama surrounding her but she does photoshop a lot.

Also I don't know if she has any other social media accounts but her twitter is: JessicaNexus . She also has a website, haven't really gone on it yet but yeah its: thatjessicaperson.wordpress.com

CocQSK8VMAAmKhj.jpg

Photo of her^

she's a he

I think this girl is the worst photoshopped girl in this forum.....She outclasses the Goob girl and Dakota's alien baby....:hurrplz:

I had a good laugh over her.

it's a dude photoshopping his face on "some" female bodies.  Mostly it's his body, with heavy photoshopping to remove his Adam's Apple and make his boy-chest appear to be an A or B Cup. 

Posted

WHAT 

I just came here to see if there's someone new you guys are talking about and then I see that picture underneath her psed one, omfg

That picture haunts me until this day, even though I heard the story behind it.

But dude, that ps :feelgood:

Posted

straight outta deep web

Posted

It is clear to me, that this is a man wanting very much to look like Wonder Woman.  He has awful photoshopping skills, and for the most part, you do see his wig, his broad shoulders, and an airbrushed Adam's Apple, along with his blurred out man chest.  A lot of his photos have different bodies, but most have the same man face.  Reversee or Google Image search should tweak their engines for facial recognition.  This is clearly some guy who is very troubled with his self image and wants the world to believe he is some online sex goddess.  

x.thumb.png.bbd77c71253a3175f7058a5631f2

Yup,his body is pretty masculine. I'm very confused about the rest of it. The face...... too much photoshop or is it someone else's face  :darth: 

1460580576373.thumb.jpg.75ab2b1f98ddf64e

Goddamn internet

Posted

IMG_3295.thumb.JPG.0bfb45a4b0eaca75775d5

Ok then! 

IMG_3294.thumb.JPG.f13ba43f9d487545dfc6d

Posted

I feel like this is just a weird experiment, especially those generic tweets Jessica makes.

Posted

I actually have no words, it's like Michael Jackson meets Chucky but worse. I genuinely hope they are trolling.