• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Pele Whitney Returns: Lillaflan / Puddingkanin / Bonbonchuu

1523 posts in this topic

Posted

The cheeks are back guys! 

And so is a hugE forehead?? Whyyyy 

IMG_4243.PNG

Posted

IMG_4243.PNG

IMG_6718.thumb.JPG.06e3936045671d23dfabd

Posted

Did she think we wouldn't notice the squiggly cheek? 

Posted

She made a new commentary video where she reads. Is it a game though? It's just a visual novel, she's not choosing anything. 

1. Accent: She says she's swedish/norweigan, but her accent is sound 100% american to me. I know someone that's from sweden who lives in the US, and has for a long while, and she doesn't have an american accent. But I guess it depwnds on the person. But hey, it's Pele we're talking about.. She is american, therefore has an american accent. 

2. Reading: It was very awkward, but she read everything well. Since she's american lol

3. The video in general/commentary: "i don't know much about the game but let's go". Sounds like everything she plays and the clothes she sponsors. She cut the full video to make parts and left out her first impressions of the game in the end. That's not a good commentary. She didn't even comment on anything, so technically it's not a commentary, just Pele reading. Try again, Pele.

Link to the video:

https://youtu.be/Gy-R1ZqjG0E

Posted

I still don't believe not even a lick of her is Swedish, but each and every person is different - if you talk english every day most of the accent will go away. I have a lot of trouble with certain sounds in the english language so my accent will probably never fully go away even if I'd move to england or america. Some of us probably sound even more weird not only because of our accent but because we are taught oxford english at school but are surrounded by american media xD it gets very confusing, especially when you sometimes get lower grades because you speak and write in american english (at least I did in my school, I often got a slap on the fingers for writing color instead of colour and such).

But some swedes speak perfect american english without much accent despite still living in sweden, some people are just good with languages and english is still a language you speak/write a lot daily because of the internet.

Posted

I was thinking -I know she photoshop- but IF she really is thai sknny does mean she has bullimiacheecks like yumi king?

Posted (edited)

I was thinking -I know she photoshop- but IF she really is thai sknny does mean she has bullimiacheecks like yumi king?

honestly don't think too much about it as you said she photoshops so don't waste your worries on her. She hurt so many people with her false mental illnesses and she's just doing it for attention. She has no clue about anatomy (although if she was serious about art she might have to look into learning that shit e.e) and thats why her cheeks look so botched, heck she's so fucking inconsitent with her shoop so don't worry about her she just swims with the 'pale sick girl' wave to save whats left of her 'fame'.
She fucked up big time, she had potential but she chose to lie and hurt people ._.

Edited by Vixen

Posted

Pele actually has a pretty cute voice. I'm surprised af tbh 

Posted

IMG_4243.PNG

I don't know whats more terrifying ... 

Her melting face or her baby fist. 

Though the fist could just be an angle thing, but her eyes legit look like they are dripping off her face. 

Posted

Screen_Shot_2017-03-17_at_12.57.03_PM.th

WHY DOES SHE LOOK SO TERRIFYING HERE??? REMINDS ME OF

Screen_Shot_2017-03-17_at_1.01.09_PM.thu

Posted

She looks so unbelievably awful in these recent photos. Is she even trying to look decent or does she want people to think she has a grandmother baby face??

IMG_6804.thumb.PNG.8475847d89af1e99c81ba

Posted

Kudos to her for not caring that she looks fucking ugly online. 

(I actually think she's pretty but she photoshops herself so ugly. Her cheeks are so edited and her eyes are like almost twice as big)

Posted

She looks so unbelievably awful in these recent photos. Is she even trying to look decent or does she want people to think she has a grandmother baby face??

IMG_6804.thumb.PNG.8475847d89af1e99c81ba

she looks like the representative guy / thread king from the Chinese living doll thread

She made a new commentary video where she reads. Is it a game though? It's just a visual novel, she's not choosing anything. 

1. Accent: She says she's swedish/norweigan, but her accent is sound 100% american to me. I know someone that's from sweden who lives in the US, and has for a long while, and she doesn't have an american accent. But I guess it depwnds on the person. But hey, it's Pele we're talking about.. She is american, therefore has an american accent. 

The accent sounds like there is no accent. She sounds like she was raised in 'murca. I would assume she was and her family came from sweden or she was just born there.

Posted

im suprised on how much she warps her face and thinks she looks okay, like...gurl, you look like an alien...and not a cute one

Posted

Pic update

IMG_6808.thumb.PNG.40618c93591a929e93102I hope she throws away and burns that hell wig soon. 

IMG_6809.thumb.PNG.374ce277a9546b2fcb94ait's been 10h and this photo only got 135 likes, active follwers :D