• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

57 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Okay this is my first time making a forum but I just wanted to know opinions on what you guys think of MilesJai

profile_picture_by_milesjai-d6fimxx.jpg

latest?cb=20140918164627

He mostly became famous from his "Like Mah Status" video. He listens to Kpop and Jpop I think and he sometimes does like "asian" make up tutorials and uses the term kawaii desu a lot he used to make skits using racial stereotypes of latinas and black people but he stopped that but I don't know what's your opinion on him I personally think he's a weaboo but deep down I love him and he will always have a place in my heart

twitter x

youtube x

tumblr x

Edited by butto_n

Posted

I personally think he's an asian fetishizer tbh haha he clearly shows his preference for an ideal "kawaii oppa senpai desu" 

Posted

lmao he's so underrated imo

that video (i think it was called ''im living with a model'' or smth) was hilarious 

Posted

Sexy anime boys is my fave low quality bop. 

I understand how people think he is a fetishizer but I truly think he's more genuine than that. At a surface level he's a weaboo that likes Kpop, but he's not one-dimensional and talks about things he thinks are true issues. I honestly really like miles! I met him once and he was super sweet. 

Posted

Sexy anime boys is my fave low quality bop. 

I understand how people think he is a fetishizer but I truly think he's more genuine than that. At a surface level he's a weaboo that likes Kpop, but he's not one-dimensional and talks about things he thinks are true issues. I honestly really like miles! I met him once and he was super sweet. 

Don't get me wrong guys! I love MilesJai, he's funny and when I was in my fetus days I really loved and admired him, and today I am so happy that's he's blossomed and his make up has gotten better. But sometimes he can be a bit eh. He does seem like genuine sweet heart! Is it bad I purchased Sexy Anime Boyz on iTunes? :lamaheadshake:

lmao he's so underrated imo

that video (i think it was called ''im living with a model'' or smth) was hilarious 

he really is, he is really funny and when I used to listen to kpop I used to relate to his videos about being a black kpop fan

Posted

i really love miles jai omfg. like i loved him when i was a teeny bopper in like middle school and i love him now that i'm an incoming senior :alpacacrush: he's legit like my favorite person ever. i really want to meet him one day!

Posted

tsk tsk, miles, miles, miles.

image.jpeg

Posted

I've never even heard of this dude before. He looks alright I guess.

Posted

I've never even heard of this dude before. He looks alright I guess.

He's really underrated

Posted

I used to love Miles when I was a teen not subscribed to him now but he still release some good stuff.

Posted

I don't understand whats wrong with this? considering so many Korean makeup gurus also do 'American' 'Western'  styles. Korea and Japan has different make up trends I don't get why people of different ethnicities aren't allowed to try them out? considering most modern makeup styles aren't of traditional/cultural importance or heritage. 

I don't think @butto_n meant that though

Posted

I don't understand whats wrong with this? considering so many Korean makeup gurus also do 'American' 'Western'  styles. Korea and Japan has different make up trends I don't get why people of different ethnicities aren't allowed to try them out? considering most modern makeup styles aren't of traditional/cultural importance or heritage. 

I don't think anything is wrong with this? It's just the whole "Kawaii" desu act he does is kind of annoying I actually like the video I thought it was pretty funny

Posted

I don't think anything is wrong with this? It's just the whole "Kawaii" desu act he does is kind of annoying I actually like the video I thought it was pretty funny

Oh! I'm sorry I jumped to that assumption, I shouldn't have just assumed that's what you meant, sorry again! About his whole Kawaii Desu act I get the feeling he kind of exaggerates it/plays on the whole weeaboo thing? almost in an ironic way to be more humorous idk, I've never found him being a weeb that annoying since I always felt he was aware of it and just played on it.

Posted

Oh! I'm sorry I jumped to that assumption, I shouldn't have just assumed that's what you meant, sorry again! About his whole Kawaii Desu act I get the feeling he kind of exaggerates it/plays on the whole weeaboo thing? almost in an ironic way to be more humorous idk, I've never found him being a weeb that annoying since I always felt he was aware of it and just played on it.

I just found it annoying because it reminds me of like aegyo which is in Korean culture, when I used to be into Kpop I would always avoid like aegyo groups because I just find that stuff kind of childish and of kiddy behavior. Plus, I don't find it it cute I find it creepy. I barely watch him anymore, but in my like Junior High days, he  and was my inspiration and I loved him, he still is funny and has that charm to him.