• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

smallbootymary/trn.mry

1619 posts in this topic

Posted

I just saw her videos on her story and the last 2 depict someone using her money to buy Supreme merchandise. I feel like it may be her husband. 

I’m glad she’s in a safe place now for the mean time, but everything is just not working rn especially w the whole pandemic. :/

hi, stumbled upon this forum when I was googling smallbootymary cuz I was curious what happened to her over the years. I’ve been following Maryam since her return (after she converted to Islam). I sympathized with her story since I too am a new convert to Islam and had a very rough and reckless upbringing as a teen ( I’m 23 now). I’m honestly so saddened to hear about her abusive marriage and the fact her former partner really wants to take her child away from her. Also the fact she’s pregnant with his second child and still won’t acknowledge any of his actions towards her. No one should be treated in such a manner. Praying for her and hope she and baby are safe! InshaAllah (God willing). 

Posted

i personally feel really sad that her situation is so similar to those from five years ago: running away from home, over sharing, and asking her followers for donations. but at the same time, i recognise how scary abuse is and how desperate she is to escape her abuser.. i don’t know. what do you all think?

1C623A74-9973-4E2D-8DC0-80BE03906467.jpeg

Posted

When she was dating that rapper guy, Mary was in high school and the dude was in his 20s. Obviously personal accountability is the thing but she was 15/16 and he was 20 something. Even now her husband was someone she met while she was still in high school and he was not. I think both times they had some kind of power over her with her husband now having financial power over her (he also won’t let her have her kid back unless she discloses where she staying). I feel so bad. A full grown man dating a high school teen girl, getting her pregnant, converting her to his religion, and then having her completely rely on you financially... it’s just not a good look.

Posted

i personally feel really sad that her situation is so similar to those from five years ago: running away from home, over sharing, and asking her followers for donations. but at the same time, i recognise how scary abuse is and how desperate she is to escape her abuser.. i don’t know. what do you all think?

1C623A74-9973-4E2D-8DC0-80BE03906467.jpeg

asking for help is a little more justified this time. i'm not too sure about her situation and whether she's eligible, but the canadian government made it easier for people to qualify/apply for financial help (especially because of covid)
i'm sure as a person who's also fleeing from an abusive situation, there could be smaller foundations that offer support too

Posted

asking for help is a little more justified this time. i'm not too sure about her situation and whether she's eligible, but the canadian government made it easier for people to qualify/apply for financial help (especially because of covid)i'm sure as a person who's also fleeing from an abusive situation, there could be smaller foundations that offer support too

with the CERB you had to have had a job last year where you worked for 4 months and earned at least 5000 dollars as well as filed taxes. With what she is saying of having no income she wouldn't be able to file for the CERB

Posted (edited)

We don't know her personally, but I think it's too early for her to get married. I mean, knowing how careless she was before, this marriage thing could be one of those hefty, impulsive decisions that she might regret later. I hope she won't regret it.

Holy shit I can't believe I would be quoting myself 2 years later.

Edit: I was in an abusive relationship for 2 years so I understand what she's going through, but hers was way worse, holy crap. At least I wasn't a dumbass and had his children...

Anyways it's good she's in a safe place, hope she gets support. Damn, I thought she made a good decision marrying that guy. But I kinda already saw this is gonna happen I mean, just one look at the guy's Instagram (also add that religion stuff) could just say so much.

Hope she learns this time.

Edited by aiseruchan

Posted

Idk why but this rubs me the wrong way. She definitely deserves help, but the way this is worded really makes me question what’s really going on? Since she did warp the truth 2 years ago to get donations. Idk I just don’t trust her after that, but I wish the best for her.

BUT LIKE damn this diction 

or maybe I’m looking too much into it

2FD23DC5-9B5E-40A7-9254-5C1C1CAFE528.png

Posted (edited)

4E6F4841-6B26-4BC6-8D40-AC97CA237A6B.thu 
And she’s gone. Her YouTube is still up but who knows if she’ll post on there. I feel sorry for her and I hope she’ll get through this.

CEA1B9CA-62E8-49FF-B1C1-4632BF42A521.png
Nvm her accounts back and she just posted a pic of her daughter but her bio says “Hiding”

Edited by Justhere2
Accounts back

Posted

looks like she's going back to tattooing again?

670ADFB3-6A50-43CA-9E05-2DAE0DE979D3.thu6ED0A2B8-EECC-41D0-A477-8CD4D464D074.thu

Posted

she uploaded a video on her yt channel about getting a divorce..

tbh as much as she was problematic in the past , I hope she gets out of this situation safe... Her husband is rich and could easy harm her..

I hope all works well for her 

Posted (edited)

Wow. This whole thread was such a trip to read. I used to see Mary on Instagram when I was also a high schooler, and we had mutual online friends. I wondered what she was up to nowadays, and I cannot believe how these 4 years have treated her.

I was also a rebellious kid growing up so I kind of understand where she was coming from but I’ve just felt that she was failed by every adult in her life. Her ugly 20 year old boyfriend when she was 16 failed her by preying on her. That weird tattoo shop guy failed her by enabling her poor decisions while she was a minor. The guy who is abusing her now has failed her.

Seeing how stubborn she was growing up reminds me of my teenage days. I wish she had gotten the help she so desperately needed - this seems to be a case of someone’s poor life decisions being enabled by social media + the people around her.

She uploaded a recent YouTube Video called “What Happened to Smallbootymary” - here’s a summary for those who don’t want to watch the whole thing lol:

• Her name is now Maryam (EDIT: she’s changed her name back to Mary because she is currently getting a divorce) and she’s a devout Muslim with a baby and another on the way

• She admits that she was obsessed with keeping up an image of being a rebellious girl on social media because of the amount of followers she had

• She regrets it and regrets being a bad role model for other teens who looked up to her

• She ended up going back to high school and moving back in with her parents and graduating high school + got married to her current husband who is also Muslim

• She hopes she can be an example of someone who has changed - and encourage people to make efforts to change, and be aware of their decisions

I was honestly so taken back with her video, I expected there to be minimal and superficial change, but to me she seems a lot more well-spoken and much more self-aware. I might be biased because similarities between some of my situation and hers (minus the scamming and the 40k followers) but yeah.

I hope she gets the help she and her babies need. Seeing that her current husband is abusing her reminds me that victims of abuse can often be stuck in cycles. Hopefully she now has the people in her life to step in and help her.

Edited by stargirl

Posted

Wow, growth. I'm glad she grew out of that phase, but I wish these terrible things hadn't happened to her, and I hope she gets out of that situation as safely as possible. 

Posted

I'm actually really glad about her personal changes and how she had grown as a person but at the same time, it's dreadful she had to be in an awful relationship and now has the responsibility of a mother who is still very young. :(

Also, I thought she converted for her husband but she's staying Muslim after her divorce? @stargirl

Posted

I'm actually really glad about her personal changes and how she had grown as a person but at the same time, it's dreadful she had to be in an awful relationship and now has the responsibility of a mother who is still very young. :(

Also, I thought she converted for her husband but she's staying Muslim after her divorce? @stargirl

I know she converted for her husband but I’m not sure if she’s still staying Muslim! But I do know she said she’s changing her name from Maryam back to Mary!