• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

DOWN WITH MATTE LIPS! BRING BACK GLOSS!

51 posts in this topic

Posted

Am I the only one tired of matte lipstick?? It seems so basic to me now and plus I hate wearing it because it feels like my lips are gonna crack off and blow away in the wind lol. I think glossy lips look waaaay cuter

Posted

Lip glosses have already made a comeback awhile ago tho lmao 

Posted

Idk but I prefer matte lipsticks bc lip glosses are sticky AF

Posted

I mean... right now i'm still wearing glossy lips. actually want to try a matte lip product but my lips are eternally chapped so... I don't even bother

Posted

Matte lips wouldn't be so annoying if people wouldn't take it so far, like crumbly ugly liquid lipsticks type of lips with harsh ass lip liner is a no

Posted

I think glossy lips are really cute and matte lipsticks are ok but they dry the hell out of my lips like the Colourpop ones

Posted

No way. Glossy=coming off on everything and sticky as hell.

I'm glad matte is in right now, it looks so much better and it's everything proof.

Posted

I like gloss but I hate that it sticks to my hair UGH

Matte is long lasting but it's really dry

Posted

I use both. A matte lipstick stays on all day, but I put a gloss on top and touch up when needed because I don't want my lips to be a desert. 

Posted

Matte is okay, if you know how to use it properly.

As long as you put on lip balm first, it shouldn't be crumbly and crackly. If it is, then it's most likely the companies formula.

Than again, different lip thingies fit different perps.

Posted

I actually love Matte lol it seems so natural to me. Maybe if you looked at different brands? I have some matte lipsticks that are really buttery and still give you that matte look. 

Maybe I just like it cuz I like oldies stuff... lol

Posted

I used to be a huge fan of matte finishes. I'm not sure why, but my interest in matte finishes went down with time and nowadays I kind of avoid matte altogether, and it's not because I don't think my lips are up to it. It's just... I just have little to no interest in matte lips anymore. Maybe someone can convince me otherwise :Alpacaconfused:

I do dislike the stickiness of lip glosses though. I'm not sure about this, but I think it should be possible to do a glossy-ish lip without lip gloss though. Some brands have lip products with glossy finishes that feel more like chapstick than lip gloss on the lips.

Posted

i feel like gloss is gooey as hell compare to matte, although i found some great glosses that go on matte, have fairly lasting color, and far less gooey than straight up gloss, which has almost always made my lips feel a bit slimy.

Posted (edited)

I like both, matte and glossy. I usually use clear glosses when I use lip stains and when I use matte I use a lip balm and then I put on the matte. Plus I'm fine with glossy lips because I have short hair and my hair doesn't reach my lips :hoplz:

Edited by P.O

Posted

I like the both too ^^ it depends by the way that i wear my makeup ,sometimes with a gloss it's better and with the matte lipstick it's better. The inconvienient of the gloss is that it's sticky (not all but currently) and the matte make the skin of the lips dry sometimes for me but the both are great

A  lipstick half matte and half glossy doesn't exist ?????? lol