instagram Plaaastic/GG

1632 posts in this topic

Posted

I was a fan and tried to be respectful after her "suicide" but honestly? She's revealing a lot about herself and her personality. Others are right, being mentally ill is NOT an excuse. She's trying to promote herself, this entire thing feels like an art project; her faking her death, her new persona- it's just a giant art project to her with no emotional investment or thought. I get that she'd be upset that somebody posted all of that stuff about her, but her reaction makes me think that she definitely is covering something up and makes me lose respect for her. And really? Doxxing another user?

Why didn't she post here about her 'suicide' to clear things up? Why did she jump on lolcow so fast to defend herself even though she didn't have the common decency to come clean here? She knew people here were upset. No, instead she used a sock puppet account. 

She doesn't appear to respect her fans, people who have defended her or even herself. I'm sorry, but until I see more proof of her claims, I'm done.

She can't hide behind her illnesses, she needs to own up to her shit.

What baffles me is how she is basically digging her own grave by showing her true colors, when she could have just used some of the theories presented here to be shown in a good light and pitied. 

Posted

I am absolutely disappointed now. I would have really expected this from anyone GG but here we are illusion shattered and she need her comeuppance 

Posted

I have always wanted to comment on this thread but felt too guilty to ever say anything. I'm not a fan of Plaaastic, never have been. I've felt sorry for her because she was very depressed/sucidal and just seemed to suffer a lot.  I never felt like I could say what I really felt about her because I felt like I might upset her or trigger something. Maybe you saw my mention of her in the Dove Cameron thread. I said something there because it felt so ugly of Dove to talk to a seemingly depressed person with suicidal tendancies in that way. You know what I mean? 

So now that it is all out and we find out she isn't even depressed. I want to say, that almost ALL of her stories in the past felt far fetched and never added up. There were a few people here who were brave enough to point it out back then, but they were immediately shut down by other members (&even by Plaaastic herself) and receive countless downvotes for daring to question what she said. She always gave me these Pity Party and Attention Seeking vibes. Her stories always had holes and never made sense. It just never felt right for me to say that before. But now I feel like I can say with good consiencs that she is a manipluative liar and I feel very sorry for those that greived her when she was gone. It makes me sick that this happened and that she hurt so many people.

Posted

Sola6 must be laughing to the moon and back, she was right lol 

Posted

This girl watched people mourning her, watched some of her fans who were suicidal saying that they were thinking about giving up because she did. She watched all that and just enjoyed the attention and people portraying her as some kind of saint. If this is not a piece of shit then I don't know what is. 
 I feel bad for some people on this thread who really like her and deffended her, but I do not feel bad for the ones who felt the need to attack the people who were doubting her. You can like someone, be a fan and still respect the ones who don't agree with you.

I hope she pays for what she did, I hope she ends up losing all the support that she once had. She does not deserve any kind of compassion, she is not a good person.

I wonder how this will get out though? Because not a lot of People will read here and on lolcow and since she plugged her 'secret' Video and all :// Her 'fans' or fanatics are still ridiculous 

Posted

I wonder how this will get out though? Because not a lot of People will read here and on lolcow and since she plugged her 'secret' Video and all :// Her 'fans' or fanatics are still ridiculous 

Her fans give me major Melanie Martinez fans vibe. 

Posted (edited)

On a recent photo one of them literally commented "Little body big heart" so yeah.

unknown.png

Edited by Pusheen
Editing the photo to be smaller omfg

Posted (edited)

I'd like to share a comment from Lolcow because it sums up how I feel about this perfectly:

This is disappointing. I really liked her work, and she seemed like such a genuine person from afar.
I wasn't mad about the suicide thing, I suspected it wasn't true all along. It's just the sockpuppeting and attempted manipulation of her fans for her new project. There should be no reason for such a thing.

EDIT: She's still on Lolcow and trying to defend herself and she's even using Lolcow lingo... Nhi, this is fucking pathetic. You've been caught, let it fucking go. No one likes being caught in their lies, but you sure are making it worse. I'm losing every shred of respect I had for you.

Edited by Nevermore

Posted

One of their fans attacked me and told me i was putting her life in danger for saying she wasn’t dead in response to somebody who asked... they have such a ridiculous attitude and can’t accept she would lie and it’s exhausting. why do people dedicate themselves to these online personalities who don’t give a shit about them? it’s really sad 

Posted (edited)

Edited by Nevermore
Please ignore, double post

Posted (edited)

plaastic1.thumb.JPG.fe1c498f9968fde1af5a

plaastic2.thumb.JPG.cab7a772c1f99ebc64c4

"If you are talking about the Pull account that is from my IP, I have explained on Pull but apparently the post is still not approved. That was sheidlina, if you know her. Again, I know how pull and lolcow works, I have been reading for a long ass time, contribute to some. Lena doesn't though, even used the same email i used for my domain to register on pull lol.. She thought it would be safe. She felt the need to explain things on my behalf occasionally and it backfires. I DID NOT want the cancer story to spread, just wanted to say in my video that i am ill so I won't be returning. Sheidlina however, wants to help and explain cancer..Very sorry about this, bad moves, totally shitty, I will say in defense of myself that I did not aware of the situation until a mod found out, posted and I read about it."

:doge:

Edited by JaneLane

Posted

the same sheidlina that doesn't speak a bit of english??? suuuuure

Posted

"The people who were following me already knew why I ran and didn't come back. What you did was not even new milk, not even exposing me for my lies, it was just a desperate hateful attempt. I know the horror of being doxxed and scared for future" - GG

When you get your shitty behaviour, manipulation and deception for fame and clout exposed on the internet, so you call it a "hateful attempt" to make yourself seem like a victim and then still whine about "knowing the true horrors of being doxxed and being scared for the future".

Sorry Nhi, but quit lying about being doxxed by anti-feminists, no shit like that ever happened. You were on the streets of Hanoi laughing yourself off at a photo shoot while people mourned your death as you continuously read people's grief online  to satisfy that monstrous quench for sympathy. You aren't a victim at all. You put yourself into this situation.