• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

instagram Plaaastic/GG

1839 posts in this topic

Posted

1.jpg

Captura de pantalla 2018-05-31 a las 16.22.15.png

Captura de pantalla 2018-05-31 a las 16.21.35.png

I love her and I'm so sure Nhi is nitenite99. I'm glad she's back 

Posted

It looks to me like she did a blackout on all of her old tattoos. They're blocky and lack definition. Possibly to aid in shedding her old persona. Could be makeup but in one of the pics it extends close to her hand where her top of wrist tattoo was.

Yes I think the same, I know a lot of people who don't like their old tattoos and they cover them up with only black, also now it's becoming even trendy to do that. One of the most famous tattoped person like that its monami frost.

I noticed that her follower count keeps dropping rapidly, she had 13.6k three days ago and now it's 13.2k. Does anyone else think that maybe she blocks followers who constantly call her plaaastic or GG or ask about her suicide in the comments?

I could kinda understand it, she clearly wants to leave that persona behind and seen as nitenite but people keep bringing up the past.

I was thinking about this but I didn't understand what was going on, maybe she's doing that, it makes sense, otherwise I don't know why her followers drop

Posted

as much as I'm sure she dislikes being called GG / Plaaastic I really doubt she has the time to block 600+ people in such a small amount of time

Posted

as much as I'm sure she dislikes being called GG / Plaaastic I really doubt she has the time to block 600+ people in such a small amount of time

tthat's why I'm not sure about it. It wound be pretty extreme but why would so many unfollow in such a short time?

Posted

The choker is in the perfect spot to cover her throat tattoo, or is it a tattoo and not a choker?  

To me it looks like she’s tattooing herself to look robot-like, maybe doll-like. That’s what it looks like to me from her knee tattoos and her fingers, possibly the lines she has going down her body also. It’s a good way to black out all of the old tattoos and not just have random black boxes. 

I gotta give it to her, I’ve gotten tattoos in some painful spots but I bet those knee tattoos were terrible to sit through. She’s a much braver woman than I am. 

Posted

im sorry but i dont have much respect for her at all after all of this

Posted

Also I think no one talked here about gg's best friend Ellen Sheidlina, she posted on twitter this video of gg and in the comments someone asked "You said you were sure GG had gone far. Are you sure about that?" and she said " She has already returned :)" (sorry if I didn't translate correctly English is no not my first language). And this post was in march so Sheidlina knew gg came back (whatever that means) long time ago because nitenite ig was created in may

Also Sheidlina follows nitenite and also If.pvnirvana (gg's best friend) started following nitenite too. I don't know if you knew this just wanted to point this out

Posted

I mean, I'm sure most people (in gg's position) would wait a while before creating a new identity after a suicide attempt. I don't doubt that if gg really tried to kill herself and failed, that she was eventually contacted by her friends. I'm also sure she took her time emotionally and physically recovering before hopping back on social media. and yes, sheidlina's twee was discussed on the thread (before nitenite showed up) as well as her following nitenite. I do think it's a good thing you pointed it out again since at least the sheidlina tweet thing is buried in past pages

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by Halal Infidel

Posted

I noticed that her follower count keeps dropping rapidly, she had 13.6k three days ago and now it's 13.2k. Does anyone else think that maybe she blocks followers who constantly call her plaaastic or GG or ask about her suicide in the comments?

I could kinda understand it, she clearly wants to leave that persona behind and seen as nitenite but people keep bringing up the past.

Its probably because not everyone is on board with her new persona, or think its someone pretending to be her. I doubt she cares THAT much people still call her GG, to the point of blocking people, she left clues after all.

Everyone thought she killed herself for 7 months. Strange theories hover about. Now shes back making it obvious its her but at the same hiding her identity. And there are already fake accounts of her nitenite persona further confusing people Naturally not everyone will be on board. 

It really shouldnt be surprising. Nhi isnt doing this to have a large following count, I dont think she ever did. She hasnt even said anything, and for her sake I hope shes coming to the conclusion that laying yourself bare for online strangers is not worth it. 

Lets face it, in the time shes been plaaastic, and attempted suicide twice. even though she loved putting out her art and herself out there and made great friends, she still struggled with addiction, and cant get legit help where she lives. she also struggles financially and harassment. her fucking shit excuse of an ex-husband knew how vulnerble she was and took advantage of that. on top of this she got crazy ass fans projecting their problems onto her and people blaming her for putting vietnam in a bad light because she dares talk about "the bad stuff".

so for her sake i hope she at least understands the anger some people have since it comes from a place of concern, but also not let it get to her and continue doing her own thing. realizing you can't please every one is a huge step in maturity and being comfortable with yourself. So even if she never says anything for months I will be glad.

I know she used to comment here and may even still lurk here. So Nhi I really do hope youre doing better. I see you have a macbook again since you last said someone broke into your apartment and stole it, so I hope you sound the jackass who did it, or had your friends help buy you another one. I really wish you the best.

Posted

re: the 600+ IG unfollows - instagram purges bot accounts from time to time, and lots of people have bots that automatically follow and unfollow accounts to gain followers. given she is a new account that accrued many followers it's not too unlikely that a lot of bots happened to follow her and got purged/unfollowed. add unfollowers that might be unhappy with her + unfollowers from finding her new posts uninteresting it's very possible the 600 were just unfollows, not bots.

Posted

Sorry, I'm a long time lurker and just made the account so I'm sorry if how I did this was wrong (like the images!!) but I immediately thought nitenite was gg because of the hair!

Looks just like this wig gg did in one of her art pieces but more brushed out in nitenites posts.

Screen Shot 2018-06-01 at 9.34.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-01 at 9.39.35 PM.png

Posted

The website seems like such a blatant rip-off of Chip-chan, a Korean woman who livestreams herself sleeping and browsing the internet and rarely doing anything of interest or even leaving the house. If this is an art project, it's very derivative and not that deep, so I'm pissed she had to make it about suicide.

Posted (edited)

Sorry, I'm a long time lurker and just made the account so I'm sorry if how I did this was wrong (like the images!!) but I immediately thought nitenite was gg because of the hair!

Looks just like this wig gg did in one of her art pieces but more brushed out in nitenites posts.

Screen Shot 2018-06-01 at 9.34.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-01 at 9.39.35 PM.png

Yeah, i've already talked about this (page 58) the wig and some clothes gg is using in her new instagram!

The website seems like such a blatant rip-off of Chip-chan, a Korean woman who livestreams herself sleeping and browsing the internet and rarely doing anything of interest or even leaving the house. If this is an art project, it's very derivative and not that deep, so I'm pissed she had to make it about suicide.

I was thinking about this like... What's the point of this website? Because its always the same pictures... Is going to be like this foerever? Is she going to change the images one day? I don't get it

Edited by dinogrrrl

Posted

I'm pretty sure Nhi didn't pull the suicide card for an art project, thats just a dumb reductive rumor thats been around 7 months since she disappeared, that is now reignited due to her resurfacing; It currently permeates her new nitenite instagram