• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

instagram Plaaastic/GG

1839 posts in this topic

Posted

That "livestream" gives me some Chip-chan vibes...

Actually I'm glad that she's back at posting and will be looking forward to what she's going to do as this new persona and how it will influence her creative path

Posted

I still stand sure on my belief that it was too easy to spot that nitenite is Nhi so it was intentional. I believe she will tell her story but probably wouldn't be so open with her feelings after that. Sharing all her problems with the public may have helped her in a way but also made her fragile. A lot of people shared their problems with Nhi and even though knowing that you are not alone is comforting it's still too much to handle. It was hard for us, as a viewer, to read her posts. And she's one person. Imagine having that kind of posts coming (probably) everyday in your DMs.

Posted

Okay so I'm learning more about this "Livestream" it's on a timer. She uses the same pictures for the same times every day. She's only recorded this one time. I'm super excited for all the new creativity she's going to create with this. I'm just hoping she's creating it while she's in a better headspace. I know that art has been a coping mechanism for nhi over the years, but doing it so publicly probably damaged her a lot. I hope she's doing better these days

Posted

Does anyone know the schedule that the timer is on, or does it just switch randomly?

Posted

Decided to check on this thread after a while and god am I relieved she's still with us!

Posted

New picture by nitenite. It feels weird without any words under her photos, she used to write in every post but I understand its maybe because she doesn’t want to show a lot about her life now and about her feelings... 

2C08DEA4-2965-4686-8930-93BCE011BF2E.jpeg

Posted (edited)

This new persona nite definitely intrigues me. So I went onto the Livestream as images were changing, she definitely got creative with the way she edited it. She gets up and moves into her next position like any normal human can, then she moves a little to get into position, and it looks like she just loops the picture until she wants to change it up 

Thanks so much for this info! That site really is interesting. Do you have any idea how long it is before she gets up and changes her position? I’ve been watching for a little while hoping to see it happen.

edit: aawww man, right after posting this I refreshed the stream just for the hell of it and her position was different. I thought it was eventually gonna show her moving into the new position :( 

Edited by AnarchyStocking

Posted

Now babyart (Trevor Brown, the artist who's works she recreated a few times) is following her too. 

I'm looking forward seeing what's coming next. I love her art and I'm happy GG is back. It seems she chose not to be that open with her followers anymore and it's harder to read the meaning of her art now. I'm very curious. 

I really wish her physical health is okay and it has nothing to do with the reason for what she's wearing a mask now. 

Posted

Ok so nitenite just uploaded a new photo and I have to say that you can see some of the tattoos on her arms and I think she almost covered all of the old ones she had like the neck tattoo and her right arm but if you see her left arm I can see the flower GG had tattooed. I just edit the photo to see better through her arms

Captura_de_pantalla_2018-05-31_a_las_16.

1.jpg

Captura de pantalla 2018-05-31 a las 16.22.15.png

Captura de pantalla 2018-05-31 a las 16.21.35.png

Posted (edited)

It looks to me like she did a blackout on all of her old tattoos. They're blocky and lack definition. Possibly to aid in shedding her old persona. Could be makeup but in one of the pics it extends close to her hand where her top of wrist tattoo was.

Edited by Ayumi Hamashutup
Words

Posted (edited)

I noticed that her follower count keeps dropping rapidly, she had 13.6k three days ago and now it's 13.2k. Does anyone else think that maybe she blocks followers who constantly call her plaaastic or GG or ask about her suicide in the comments?

I could kinda understand it, she clearly wants to leave that persona behind and seen as nitenite but people keep bringing up the past.

Edited by aduain

Posted

It looks to me like she did a blackout on all of her old tattoos. They're blocky and lack definition. Possibly to aid in shedding her old persona. Could be makeup but in one of the pics it extends close to her hand where her top of wrist tattoo was.

Does blackout mean tape or literally blacking it out? I know some people have used tape to cover their tattoos before, and I thought that was what she was doing here 

Posted (edited)

Does blackout mean tape or literally blacking it out? I know some people have used tape to cover their tattoos before, and I thought that was what she was doing here 

So far, they look like literal blacked out tattoos. That is definitely on her skin and not any tape coverings because that would look different.

It explains her finger then, I thought it was a ring at first and later a bar edited over it digitally, but by the looks of it, she blacked out the ? tattoo.

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

her website has to be one of the creepiest stuff ive seen in a while honestly

im looking forward to seeing more of her art but i really wonder whether shes gonna open up about what happened or keep quiet forever

Posted

So far, they look like literal blacked out tattoos. That is definitely on her skin and not any tape coverings because that would look different.

It explains her finger then, I thought it was a ring at first and later a bar edited over it digitally, but my the looks of it, it's a blacked out tattoo.

I think her fingers are also tattooed to kinda look mechanical? Like doll or robot joints?

bjd-doll-joints-hand-for-male-bjd-cm-dol