• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

instagram Plaaastic/GG

1839 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, you guys will hate me for this, but if this is really her she is trash. I mean, I'm sure glad she is alive, but if she wanted to kill her persona, couldn't she do it in a different way? Imagine how many people were sad and triggered by thinking she killed herself? How many people must have felt powerless and thinking "if this amazing girl who I look up to couldn't do it, how can I?" So seriously, if she did it, I will think very little of her. 

Posted (edited)

Ok, you guys will hate me for this, but if this is really her she is trash. I mean, I'm sure glad she is alive, but if she wanted to kill her persona, couldn't she do it in a different way? Imagine how many people were sad and triggered by thinking she killed herself? How many people must have felt powerless and thinking "if this amazing girl who I look up to couldn't do it, how can I?" So seriously, if she did it, I will think very little of her.

I totally agree, I follow a girl that in her past was called Murderotic, in my opinion, she was fine mentally, she was a little crazy but not demented, she was quite creative and she was with a boy and they looked good together, but for some reason she ended up with depression and panic attacks, she decided to go to the psychologist and this one recommended her to look for herself, to eliminate her character from being a murderotic and to be just Angelica Sehlin and she changed brutally, I explained before she was super gothic and now it's more as a hippie naturalist without being too much in her hippie in appearance, she HATED when people call her for her previous pseudonym in the web, because it affected her treatment, she alsso broke up with her boyfriend (now ex) and started to live winowher family, I do not know if GG wanted to do or same but it is obvious that it is her, as it is evident that her ... way of being is a bit bad, her new profile is darker, more creepy ... It is as if she had taken some ideas from the deep web, not I get a bad vibration of her..

Edited by iwannabefamoush

Posted

What a ride. I'm not going to rehash, but to answer what looks to be some questions you good anons have. This will all be under the header if this nightnight person is her.

1) Does she have to explain herself or are people entitled to an explanation? If you have not contributed to her financially for her art, no, you are not. If you have given her money or anything to aid her in her art, she owes you as a patron to explain her newest "performance" or real life call for help. 

2) Was it wrong? Well, duh of course faking your death is wrong. Not much anyone can do with the angry feeling her stunt has garnered. (Real life call for help or not it IS a stunt since she is back and is pretending to not be her). 

3) What to do? 2 things follow the new persona, or black list her artistically. 

Long short of it is, she owes no explanation and you owe her no forgiveness. 

Posted (edited)

I cant really deny the anger in this situation being were dealing with suicide and everyone needs to understand that. Just because GG has severe unchecked mental issues doesnt take away the damage that has been done. This is still rather frustrating for me personally, as I was greatly affected by her attempt since I was worried she eventually complete a suicide attempt. I'm glad she failed, but I'm still numb about this new thing tbh...shes making it obvious its her, so I think she still wants her fans to know shes ok. 

However at this point taking everything about GG into consideration, one thing that needs to go is that GG did NOT do this just to kill some internet persona, that theory is very stupid and reductive in regards to the gravity of the situation. Its possible she did in fact attempt suicide and was rescued; keep in mind that GG is probably not taking these pictures on her own, it may her friend/photographer Phuong Vu again as they both have a distinctive style. 

Its also possible GG is still fighting addiction/self medicating, and probably just wanted to distance herself from her previous work, she did reveal a lot of stuff about her whereas this time shes only posting pictures. 

Edited by kyuutobani

Posted

I totally agree, I follow a girl that in her past was called Murderotic, in my opinion, she was fine mentally, she was a little crazy but not demented, she was quite creative and she was with a boy and they looked good together, but for some reason she ended up with depression and panic attacks, she decided to go to the psychologist and this one recommended her to look for herself, to eliminate her character from being a murderotic and to be just Angelica Sehlin and she changed brutally, I explained before she was super gothic and now it's more as a hippie naturalist without being too much in her hippie in appearance, she HATED when people call her for her previous pseudonym in the web, because it affected her treatment, she alsso broke up with her boyfriend (now ex) and started to live winowher family, I do not know if GG wanted to do or same but it is obvious that it is her, as it is evident that her ... way of being is a bit bad, her new profile is darker, more creepy ... It is as if she had taken some ideas from the deep web, not I get a bad vibration of her..

I’m just glad she’s back now. I found out about her super late and while her pictures aren’t particularly my aesthetic, it’s amazing to see what she comes up with all the time. I don’t doubt that she probably did try to commit suicide, but would she really be GG if she didn’t express herself creatively this way? Her photos are always thought provoking and a little unsettling, and that’s what makes her GG. 

Posted

Sorry guys, I didn't mean that I think 100% that she did it because she wanted to kill her persona, some people talked about this being a possibility and I said that IF she did it, it's a bad thing. My best friend killed himself, this is a topic that hits me very hard. I hope she is okay, but my opinion remains the same, IF she did it because she didn't want to be GG anymore, then she did it in a very wrong way. 

Posted

This is probably a little OT, but I followed Murderotic too! Even though I really enjoyed Murderotic, and I honestly miss her posts, I was happy that Angelica let go of the persona and is now able to be herself. She's probably a lot happier now that she doesn't have to maintain an image all the time.

Posted

I’m gonna say it because no one else is, I understand she may not be in the best mental state, but really guys? If some other online personality did something like this they would be absolutely dragged to hell and back, I’ve seen online personalities be dragged for the littlest things compared to the magnitude of this. Some of you are incredibly biased. Understand this is absolutely wrong and disgusting if it’s true and no, those that are offended shouldn’t just be happy she’s alive because faking a suicide, writing a post and signing it off with gg then creating a new account with a name insinuating the killing of her persona, setting up a live stream, placing Easter eggs in her photo by wearing the same clothes seems too orchestrated and planned out and sick to me. She’s been called out on this thread before for over exaggerating her struggle, and being over edgy but suddenly that stopped once she started communicating with you guys in the thread. I have to say she’s smart, she was clearly a lurker and instead of calling you guys ‘haters’ like the rest, she followed what you said about her and others like a bible to win you guys over, and it worked fantastically. I mean look? No one is mad at her for this and those that are, are being down voted and attacked. When we believed she was dead people were attacked for wanting to know answers which was perfectly reasonable since none of it added up. Bottom line, this behaviour is toxic and I hope it doesn’t catch on, not only is it damaging to those suffering from depression and that are suicidal it is glorifying it into an art form. When it’s Nhi though, I guess it doesn’t matter.

Posted

What I’m wondering about the most now is the website. It seems to be a live stream, but obviously GG can’t be available 24/7 to sit around during the stream. And if you zoom in close to her, you can see it’s a still photo. So I’m guessing she took a bunch of pictures in various positions throughout the room and the stream cycles through them. So far though, I haven’t seen the same image. I’m wondering if you can see the pictures change while watching the site, or if it’ll only change once you refresh the page. One that creeped me out that I saw last night was just her sitting on the floor with her back to the camera. Really creeped me out for some reason. The site unsettles me.

This is what it looks like right now:

29A72E45-747A-4705-A48A-7C733558836C.jpeg

EDIT: Okay it changed, and this is the first time I’ve seen the television or laptop screen turned on. This one sure is creepy:

3648CE98-0E3B-4257-8C7E-E17D3A4D7D22.jpeg

What site is this if you don't mind? 

Posted

It's her website nitenite99.com

The only image I always see when going to her website is the one where she's lying face down on the floor with the 99 on her back.

Posted (edited)

For me always change the image on the website and it happens to other people too. I saw this in VK bc they talk about nitenite too and I discovered the website there, most people say the image change depending on the hour of the day...

i have to say that the website creep me out, i would like to understand why did she made it

Edited by dinogrrrl

Posted

This new persona nite definitely intrigues me. So I went onto the Livestream as images were changing, she definitely got creative with the way she edited it. She gets up and moves into her next position like any normal human can, then she moves a little to get into position, and it looks like she just loops the picture until she wants to change it up 

Posted

I find the livestream very intruiging aswell - it’s like a morbid nanny cam. I’ve just seen a few positions but her sitting up was definitely the creepiest.