• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

instagram Plaaastic/GG

1839 posts in this topic

Posted

Just wanted to chip in my two cents about GG! I was actually from the same university with her and was roommates with her while we went to the states for a month. 

I didn't know her at all online and just thought she was really cool with her fashion sense till one of my online friends showed me her Instagram.

She's actually a really sweet girl who's often misunderstood. She works hard for her online fame and TBH I think she could be a little lonely at times since she's always misunderstood and people tend to avoid her because of the way she dresses and talks.

About her being poor, I have to say that it's pretty believable. Just going to the states at that time had her on multiple budget flights just because it was the cheapest way over. 

I really like GG and wish that I could've remained friends with her. She's really genuine with her feelings and fiercely loyal to those she loves. 

Posted

Just wanted to chip in my two cents about GG! I was actually from the same university with her and was roommates with her while we went to the states for a month. 

I didn't know her at all online and just thought she was really cool with her fashion sense till one of my online friends showed me her Instagram.

She's actually a really sweet girl who's often misunderstood. She works hard for her online fame and TBH I think she could be a little lonely at times since she's always misunderstood and people tend to avoid her because of the way she dresses and talks.

About her being poor, I have to say that it's pretty believable. Just going to the states at that time had her on multiple budget flights just because it was the cheapest way over. 

I really like GG and wish that I could've remained friends with her. She's really genuine with her feelings and fiercely loyal to those she loves. 

do you have any proof? 

Posted

do you have any proof? 

yeah I do. Helped her take a graduation photo/ OOTD during the grad session in the states and I have a voice recording of her when I accidentally pressed the record button on my camera while chatting with her

i don't have a personal selfie with her simply bc I don't like taking selfies 

tbh i feel like it might be an invasion of privacy if I posted it here so if you really want the proof I mentioned earlier, I can PM it to you but as long as it's deleted right after. Im still not really comfortable sharing but if you really want it, /shrugs

Posted

yeah I do. Helped her take a graduation photo/ OOTD during the grad session in the states and I have a voice recording of her when I accidentally pressed the record button on my camera while chatting with her

i don't have a personal selfie with her simply bc I don't like taking selfies 

tbh i feel like it might be an invasion of privacy if I posted it here so if you really want the proof I mentioned earlier, I can PM it to you but as long as it's deleted right after. Im still not really comfortable sharing but if you really want it, /shrugs

tbqh it's okay just I've seen so many people that claim to know famous internet personas and that's a bit suspicious that's it

Posted

tbqh it's okay just I've seen so many people that claim to know famous internet personas and that's a bit suspicious that's it

yeah dw, I understand your suspicions. I didn't even really know GG was internet famous until my friend linked me her account. Sorta just knew her as my Vietnamese roommate who was vegan, dressed really cool and didn't mind sharing her food with us lol

Posted

yeah dw, I understand your suspicions. I didn't even really know GG was internet famous until my friend linked me her account. Sorta just knew her as my Vietnamese roommate who was vegan, dressed really cool and didn't mind sharing her food with us lol

That's actually really cool that she doesn't go around and boast about her online fame. Was her friend who showed you her instagram a friend with her too and she tell your friend about her life online? Or your friend just regconize her? Did a lot of people in your school know bout her?

Posted

I'm so sceptical about the "poor" thing....there are pics of her with a macbook, Iphone screenshots, and in her story on instagram I saw a huge line of her shoes...damn girl

did you see her new post ( the pics with all the cats ) on instagram about her family fucked her money up? she been moving apartment a lot recently, her husband ( @papaplaaastic) posts a lot of pics about it too

Posted

That's actually really cool that she doesn't go around and boast about her online fame. Was her friend who showed you her instagram a friend with her too and she tell your friend about her life online? Or your friend just regconize her? Did a lot of people in your school know bout her?

my friend was just a fan of her. She just went "omg wait, you're rooming w GG?!" And I was just GG who? So she sent me her Instagram link 

I wasn't in the same cohort as her, we just happened to go for the mandatory semester in the states together since she missed the trip with her cohort. But someone from another class found and leaked her Instagram to our other classmates while we were in the states, including my roommates who were, unfortunately, not as receptive to her. 

Posted

my friend was just a fan of her. She just went "omg wait, you're rooming w GG?!" And I was just GG who? So she sent me her Instagram link 

I wasn't in the same cohort as her, we just happened to go for the mandatory semester in the states together since she missed the trip with her cohort. But someone from another class found and leaked her Instagram to our other classmates while we were in the states, including my roommates who were, unfortunately, not as receptive to her. 

how long did you guys stay together? what was she like? 

Posted

how long did you guys stay together? what was she like? 

for about 3 weeks. She was as I said, a really sweet girl, loyal af to her loved ones.. seemed a bit lonely at times though. She does work hard for her passion and is honestly, one of the most down to earth person I've ever met. Overall, a really lovely girl and I wish I'd have stayed in touch with her. 

Posted

for about 3 weeks. She was as I said, a really sweet girl, loyal af to her loved ones.. seemed a bit lonely at times though. She does work hard for her passion and is honestly, one of the most down to earth person I've ever met. Overall, a really lovely girl and I wish I'd have stayed in touch with her. 

I have kind of a wild thought.. why not reach out to her? I mean, I have been seeing so much different opinions on her online but never once from someone who has actually spend times with her and somewhat knows her more than most. It would be so crazy good if you could reach out to her, and just say hi, and see how see respond may be? I am just super intrigued by her because I can't really guess what she is like from the way she portraits herself online or by the mix of opinions ! 

Posted

For the people wondering if she really is poor, I really believe her. . .
5854ec9e5bca3_ss(2016-12-17at08.40.16).t

Posted

For the people wondering if she really is poor, I really believe her. . .
5854ec9e5bca3_ss(2016-12-17at08.40.16).t

then how about you don't fucking move to a new house just because you felt "too secure" in the old one

Posted (edited)

she moved because she sold her apartmentIMG_6046.PNG

Edited by flakyskin

Posted

Why doesn't she just get a job? >_>