• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

instagram Plaaastic/GG

1841 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

She's got enough money to travel to Europe and wear expensive AF shoes (unless those were sent to her for free?) So she's not broke. 

Also I dont know much about Vietnam but is there a lot of people there with her style? Like does she really walk outside on a dailt basis wearing platform boots? 

she does wear that kind of outfit outside and she gets judge for it all the time I think since not many people are into that kind of styles/ not as open. 

There is a vid on ig where she talks about this

also her family is quite well off (hence the reason why she could effort to travel and go to sg to study) but she mentioned it on her blog before that her parents (or her mum) abused her so she ran away and I don't think she contacted them since  

/I do not know how to correctly insert vid so yea sorry :/

Edited by Alpaca

Posted

@kyara hmm yeah I should have said her family is most likely well-off, not her. Since OP said that it was her family who sent her to SG to study. Mb, I wasn't clear enough.. 

I really want to know who is her photographer though, I really do like his/her photos! 

Posted

@kyara hmm yeah I should have said her family is most likely well-off, not her. Since OP said that it was her family who sent her to SG to study. Mb, I wasn't clear enough.. 

I really want to know who is her photographer though, I really do like his/her photos! 

The photographer is pvnirvana on Instagram and his name is Phuong Vu!

Posted

I like her style :alpacacrush: plus she is open and honest which is nice and refreshing

Posted

I met her irl when she had a flea market thing in Singapore. I was a really big fan of hers and I was pretty surprised at how... rude she was sometimes? Like she brushed off fans quite a bit and idk she seemed to have that air of "I'm better than you" about her?I asked her for a pic together and she just didn't say anything and posed lol I still got a picture with her but like she made no effort to really engage with fans? idk 

I'm happy for her marriage though she seems happier and tbh I can't care less about the daddy kink thing since it's two consenting adults. 

Posted

I really like her pictures, but they do give this dark/depressing vibe though .. 

Posted (edited)

Eh well recently the alternative kinda look like her is quite popular among the youth here ( Viet Nam), I actually never seen someone wear big platform outside though maybe it's because I never went to where the hip people are. But her whole appearance is still new to people around here,  a lot of people still even have stigma about dyed hair like you could be seen as a bad kid, I have unnatural colored hair and everyone  like to stare at me or pointing finger when I'm out, you just have to grow thicker skin for this kinda thing, not to mention she's in/from the north, people are more traditional, strict and close minded there than it is here in the south.

We do experienced "weird" fashion trends though, like back in 2005, a lot of kids dress up in Harajuku style like you see in Japan, and a lot of people make fun of it.

One more thing is that people seem to think the rich people in our country are like commoner rich in the USA or something, lol like how people always have misconception about whole Africa being poor. Rich people here can even manage to buy super fancy cars that only a few people on the world has, so it's not surprising about her being able to have this lifestyle.

Edited by Hanae

Posted

Ow_the_edge.jpg

Posted

Too edgy for me:drool:

The amount of trolling is just too much. I didn't even look much at her insta pics, these "original" captions are so annoying. 

Posted

Their sex life must be kinky as hell

Posted

I have follow her for 2 years now and I have always have this mixed feelings about here like she is broke but how she affort so much money? all she have is Apple...? and I remember that she was traveling around and went to usa and russia and idk manny places that I know it's not cheap. lolol maybe i'm just being salty but damn I wanna be broke and travel that much 

About her eating disorder she was very quiet for while about that until one day she suddenly say it. I have her on my snapchat and she can get really graphic about injuries and stuff, maybe she is in some drugs. At least she seems happier now.  

Posted

I preferred her old posts. But I do like 75% of her style. Sometimes it's too much, sometimes it's boring. I like the somewhat goth type of style. And of course you will be stared at dressing like that. I don't even wear very skin showing clothes, but when I throw weird platform shoes under any outfit people will stare. I honestly don't care about her personal life, just her clothing style.

Posted

She's mom :alpacacrush:

Posted

I met her irl when she had a flea market thing in Singapore. I was a really big fan of hers and I was pretty surprised at how... rude she was sometimes? Like she brushed off fans quite a bit and idk she seemed to have that air of "I'm better than you" about her?I asked her for a pic together and she just didn't say anything and posed lol I still got a picture with her but like she made no effort to really engage with fans? idk 

I'm happy for her marriage though she seems happier and tbh I can't care less about the daddy kink thing since it's two consenting adults. 

she has very bad social anxiety she talked on her blog about being scared when going to meet fans

I have follow her for 2 years now and I have always have this mixed feelings about here like she is broke but how she affort so much money? all she have is Apple...? and I remember that she was traveling around and went to usa and russia and idk manny places that I know it's not cheap. lolol maybe i'm just being salty but damn I wanna be broke and travel that much 

About her eating disorder she was very quiet for while about that until one day she suddenly say it. I have her on my snapchat and she can get really graphic about injuries and stuff, maybe she is in some drugs. At least she seems happier now.  

I don't know how she is making all that money I would really like to know because I want to live like that damn

Posted

she has very bad social anxiety she talked on her blog about being scared when going to meet fans

Dude so do I haha. But the way she acted really wasn't like how people act with social anxiety? Plus, on her insta she kept saying how excited she was to meet the fans and stuff at the event...