• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

instagram Plaaastic/GG

1849 posts in this topic

Posted

does anyone have a pdf copy of plaaastic's book (in vietnamese or english) or know where to buy it online? I'm new to this forum but been reading a lot and very interested in her story. thanks!!

there was a link to an incomplete pdf file, a user from pull was translating it to english. I tried to find the link again for u, as i saved the pdf on june 8th 2018 (date of thread page 68) and thought that would give me an idea when it was posted. i don't know if the user has removed it or if there was an updated file ever posted, but if u wanna look for it then pre-page-68 is probably ur best shot. sorry if this wasn't helpful enough.

Posted

Vietnamese here, i haven't read the book but i think the 2nd link is the complete book

Posted

Thanks a lot @Connie and @saloticaa! When we are ready to do PDF version, I will message you :D 

Let me know too please 🥺🥺

Heyyy I want to know more

..if u can please reply