• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

instagram Plaaastic/GG

1839 posts in this topic

Posted

why come up with this concept only to completely disregard its storyline lmao if she just wanted to continue posting edgy pictures she could’ve just went back to her old account

Posted

her mask is coming off as a security blanket...like shes either doesnt want to take it off, or feels ashamed in some type of way. Her emotions have always cone though her art, and I'm just wondering if shes still afraid to deal with a potential reopening of drama by showing her face. Some people still think shes dead.

either way I'm so annoyed with this mask ramen hair combo. 

Posted

That mask and the wig are making all her content to look repetitive and boring.

Posted

New boring photo

FF618261-C8B9-449E-AFA3-218E842579CB.jpeg

Posted

New boring photo

FF618261-C8B9-449E-AFA3-218E842579CB.jpeg

has she been listening to me complain on pull? because yay! this actually has something to do with the apocalypse!

Posted (edited)

I think i’m tired of her art maybe it’s because i can’t stand her but idk it looks boring to me all her nitenite photos

C38BA70F-1604-4451-93EF-0D3A5EDE044A.jpeg

Edited by moonharley

Posted

Yesterday I made this account for express my thoughts about about this cRAZY ROLLERCOASTER. Anyway, like most of you I'm very dissapointed about this, I thought she was a victim of persons that made damage, of illness and sadness, but maybe it's what she made us believe. She's the type of person that says that don't wanna pity for her, and make miserable stories that create pity to her, because she likes that as she likes drama, despite she said that she doesn't like it, because it's a little smart, if she says that she likes will create a image of snowflake, oh, but whAT IS THIS? Nhi, you have made yourself a snowflake despite if you say that you don't like pity or drama, you showed everybody that you actually like it. It's sad that she have to lie and put her friend in the topic, so in that way she's innocent (when Ellen maybe didn't know about it because of her english level and because she is working and living her life), or lie about illness (maybe she has cancer or even schizophrenia, I can't tell if she's lying or not, but I can doubut because I feel that I have see a lot). 

I was the kind of person that was a attention seeker (not in her toxic level) and I said that I didn't wanted pity, but I really wanted/liked pity towards me, as she likes. Call for attention is not bad, it shows that you're not good and you need someome, but there are limits, she had passed the limits.

The person that is translating the book should give us more, despite it is full of lies (if it is, we can say that it is not an autobiography but a fictional book :D)

Posted

I think i’m tired of her art maybe it’s because i can’t stand her but idk it looks boring to me all her nitenite photos

I actually like this one.

Sort of gives the feeling of not being able to reach something for the meantime, but hoping or even knowing that you'll someday be capable of being able to reach said 'something'.

Posted

I think there's too much white in this picture, if she had a darker wig on and maybe anything that's not an iPad? 

Posted

September is almost gone and I'm still waiting for her video with Lena, ups.

Posted

Last girl on earth but she has a tablet and the electricity is still going. Ok.

Can she at least stick to the damn theme?