• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

instagram Plaaastic/GG

1841 posts in this topic

Posted

She did indeed copy it.

SIGH.

You just don't learn, Nhi.

Posted (edited)

this is kinda a reach. she didn't "copy", she just used it.  its a well know song and the title is the video title. 

Edited by foxing

Posted (edited)

this is kinda a reach. she didn't "copy", she just used it.  its a well know song and the title is the video title. 

If the audio is directly from the linked video that isn't Nhi's as suspected, then it is [Nhi] copying—for lack of a better word—it, as she is claiming it's her cover whilst not giving credit to the rightful person (who is April Yang).

Edited by timescape

Posted (edited)

I think Nhi and Phương Vũ (her photographer) are still working together. This story from @ lf.pvnirvana account confirm my words. Second and third screenshots are showing how this place looks like a place from story, they're similar. 

And I suppose that Nhi is working again with @ nirvanastreetwear. Photos from this location were made not only for @ nitenite99's account, but and for @ nirvanastreetwear, because in the last-mentioned account was posted (around one week ago and in August 11) a Nhi's photos in Nirvana's clothing (4th, 5th and 6th screenshot) 

IMG_3320.PNG

IMG_3322.PNG

IMG_3323.PNG

IMG_3324.PNG

IMG_3325.PNG

IMG_3326.PNG

Edited by Souls Eater

Posted

I think Nhi and Phương Vũ (her photographer) are still working together. This story from @ lf.pvnirvana account confirm my words. Second and third screenshots are showing how this place looks like a place from story, they're similar. 

And I suppose that Nhi is working again with @ nirvanastreetwear. Photos from this location were made not only for @ nitenite99's account, but and for @ nirvanastreetwear, because in the last-mentioned account was posted (around one week ago and in August 11) a Nhi's photos in Nirvana's clothing (4th, 5th and 6th screenshot) 

IMG_3320.PNG

IMG_3322.PNG

IMG_3323.PNG

IMG_3324.PNG

IMG_3325.PNG

IMG_3326.PNG

Wow. His work has seriously downgraded imo.

Posted

I don’t think it’s necessarily his photographing skills that downgrade the pictures, but the “look” Nhi chose for Nitenite.

- her face is covered, so all shots of her naturally lack facial expression which is a very important factor in model photography. Looking back I think Nhi was quite good at giving the pictures edge and individual tones just by how she looked at the camera. That’s missing now, and makes all pictures kinda look the same.

- The wig and the mask are both so busy they automatically dominate the picture. You can neither be subtle nor will people ever focus on her pose, the composition or the clothes she’s “modeling”. This, again, adds to all pictures looking the same now.

Its sad.

Very, very true!

Even then, I believe that the backdrops he's picked, and the editing choices he's made thus far for the Nitenite project are far worse. For example, some of the pictures below don't show her facial expressions. Paying particular attention to the backdrop, he was able to set a mood using them, even if they were just plain:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXZfaI0glXC/?taken-by=plaaastic

Even if she took the mask off, none of the pictures would be too good in my opinion. I can't detect any mood in any of the pictures or what they're going for in them. 

Truthfully, due to her blackout tattoos, the Nitenite look would have made more sense if she made up a story in which androids took over the world and—assuming she wanted to go for a dystopian theme—could end up destroying it in the process, and now [Nitenite] is seemingly the only one left. Still very unoriginal in nature, but if they went about it the right way, it could still be interesting. The same applies to their current theme.

I do actually think this project has a lot of potential, but the way they're going about it is wrong. They're trying so hard to be confusing and mysterious to get that sort of Sinclair (Poppy/Argo Project) effect, that they forget what originally attracted people to their works: individuality. While Plaaastic was—for the most part—understandable, Nhi seemed to be raw and honest with fans, while posting unique and quality content we could enjoy. Although there was nothing particularly interesting being done, the video in which she was getting her head shaved managed to be intriguing.

I think Nitenite could have the same intriguing effect, but they're going about the photos and videos in the entirely wrong way. Even the editing is far inferior.

Posted

She uploaded a new video

This was the most boring video I’ve ever watched. It seemed so lazy to me and the only good thing in it was the song. Which she couldn’t even make it look believable she was playing half the time, not to mention she keeps “playing” the instrument after the song ends. I’m already beyond sick of that gas mask and ratty wig. And why start a new project if she’s going to “die soon”? It’s all just so stupid to me. 

Posted

This is so sad. :notimp:

Posted

This is so sad. :notimp:

bUT $aD $eLLs gAis

Posted

bUT $aD $eLLs gAis

I meant sad as in "pathetic". 

Posted

I meant sad as in "pathetic". 

I figured, but you just set the bait out so perfectly so I had to bite~ :3c

I do agree with you, her ploy is quite pathetic and not working out in her favour. Her new work is uninspiring and it seems the only people who are following her know that she is GG. She should just give it up.

Posted

I think the last girl on earth concept was entertaining for a while but if she wants to keep that up as her whole new persona and keep this going as her new image, i assume people will get tired of it eventuelly (i'm already tired of it)

Posted (edited)

she uploaded a new video

Edited by dinogrrrl

Posted (edited)

she uploaded a new video

Omg this video is so bad like the moment she "makes" the harp i was like wtf... And what's about using all those instruments now? :alpacaconfused:

Edited by moonharley