Does anyone think Margaret is on par with the other snowflake queens?

17 posts in this topic

Posted

I fee like Margerets lies and manipulation are getting big enough that maybe she needs her own category? The one thread feels very messy and is hard to go through.

Posted

Yeah, I agree. She should have her own category and possibly even get her own spot on the banner. I think we should also consider moving Venus down to little snowflakes or online personalities soon... there doesn't seem to be much criticism towards her online behavior in her thread anymore, it's mostly towards Margo.

Posted

I'm not ussually this petty but I see a lot of myself (at her age) in Venus so...

EzGptdb.png

Posted

If they're gonna change the banner for Venus, I think this pic would be more suiting for a reference:

491px-MargaretPalermodress.jpg

Posted

I think we're onto something

Posted

I think that we should maybe consider a new banner instead of changing this one... Kiki isn't active anymore and the Venus situation changed drastically. It's time for a change imo.

Posted

I think that we should maybe consider a new banner instead of changing this one... Kiki isn't active anymore and the Venus situation changed drastically. It's time for a change imo.

Kiki is posting on insta again. I agree though.

Posted

I think a change is a good idea, seeing as we are now going to be standing and shining, helping Venus out, maybeee its time to take her off the banner haha. 

Posted

I agree.  Maggot has so much shit going on and it's not about Venous anymore.  The marionette escaped the puppet master.

Posted

Oh yes, I agree! Margot The Wanderer has leveled up to a definitive Snowflake status

Posted

While I think Margaret is worthy of the title Snowflake, I think having a category separate from Venus Angelic's section would be a hassle and lead to more repeat posts when people are too lazy to cross-check the other section. As it is people have a hard time not double posting and that's with Margo having only one thread to herself. My other reason for thinking she doesn't need her own category is that her current thread is under 200 pages and it's not as active as some of the other more popular Snowflakes. If she had her own subsection with different threads I can't imagine they would get very many posts on a daily basis without all of the topics being combined into one like it currently is. 

Posted

Haha, she'd wish.

After Margogate 2.5 is over – and it will be this year, I'm sure of it – she will become as irrelevant as… I don't even have a comparison.

Posted (edited)

i also dont really see why margoat should get her own section. like... she is not really popular on youtube or any social media. the only reason why she gets attention is for being venus' mother. im in for keeping all of this threads and also the section and just seeing it as the history of the venus & her mother drama. 

but if there will be a new banner we can kindly leave venus out of that. :o) 

or i dunno. maybe nyx wants to start an "expired snowflake" section or anything... but well. 

Edited by Nao_h

Posted

If they're gonna change the banner for Venus, I think this pic would be more suiting for a reference:

491px-MargaretPalermodress.jpg

sorry for double posting but id rather have her in the bikini or something like that. just because... in this picture she looks halfway decent (besides wearing something absolutely out of being age appropriate) 

or if it has to be something more eye-friendly, maybe her in the red dress from the panis angelicus video. 

Posted

If we're going to put her on the banner, we should use the bikini video for reference :haiplz: