• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Disney Thread

12 posts in this topic

Posted

This is a thread to discuss everything Disney related, from classic movies to TV shows to video games.

So, what are everyone's favourite Disney movies?  I love all of the Disney Princess movies as well as Zootopia and The Hunchback of Notre Dame.  In terms of Disney TV shows I love Gravity Falls. :D

Posted

Zootopia was great! I'm currently really excited about Moana.

Posted

Zootopia was great! I'm currently really excited about Moana.

Ah same here!

Finding Dory is coming out in the UK next month and I am so excited for it.

Posted

I really love Lady and the tramp, Bambi, and 101 Dalmatians. I watched those movies all the time when I was younger and I still kinda do ^^

Posted (edited)

Disney pissed me off with Maleficent. Sleeping Beauty was my favorite as a kid. They destroyed the story, changed key names, and ruined the Mistress of all Evil. If it had been an independent film with no connection to the original I'd be fine, but they ruined it!😭

Edited by Dorothy Catalonia

Posted

R.I.P Cameron Boyce

Posted

I like the cartoons but live actions are so weird for the most part. Aladdin live action was surprisingly good - probably because it didn't seem to take itself so seriously, unlike Beauty and the Beast. That said, I wonder which poor cartoon will be subject to the next unnecessary live action.  

Disney pissed me off with Maleficent. Sleeping Beauty was my favorite as a kid. They destroyed the story, changed key names, and ruined the Mistress of all Evil. If it had been an independent film with no connection to the original I'd be fine, but they ruined it!😭

And now they are doing a sequel that looks even worse :alpacadone:

Posted

I like the cartoons but live actions are so weird for the most part. Aladdin live action was surprisingly good - probably because it didn't seem to take itself so seriously, unlike Beauty and the Beast. That said, I wonder which poor cartoon will be subject to the next unnecessary live action.  

Mulan Live action is coming out in Spring 2020...I have a feeling Lion King live action is coming out this year but it's CGI not really 'live'

Posted

Mulan Live action is coming out in Spring 2020...I have a feeling Lion King live action is coming out this year but it's CGI not really 'live'

They even got to Mulan?! :alpacashocked: 

Posted

They even got to Mulan?! :alpacashocked: 

Mulan is confirmed for Spring 2020! Though this version of Mulan will follow the original narrative of Mulan rather than the already existing Disney movie, which tbh has me more excited, I still loved the animated movie but knowing Disney is putting effort to truly respect Chinese culture is very satisfying and worth the hype :alpacacrush:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01ON04GCwKs&t=7s

Posted

I know The Little Mermaid has it's 30th Anniversary in 2019...is it just me or is it not hyped as much as I expected? ...Like I don't see many advertising/ merch in store like they did with Frozen...It's my childhood fav so i'm slightly disappointed...not even a remake movie?? 

Posted

Seems like the sequel will make her bad again? ...Hopefully

I know The Little Mermaid has it's 30th Anniversary in 2019...is it just me or is it not hyped as much as I expected? ...Like I don't see many advertising/ merch in store like they did with Frozen...It's my childhood fav so i'm slightly disappointed...not even a remake movie?? 

They announced a live action, a mess. I'm afraid they will make Snow White's remake like rumor say cause they have been ruinning movies so far with casting except for Cinderella.