• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

What is your general everday style??

133 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

d5f2fc9fe08e410ac144e9eaa44c1a6d.jpg 

except it's either black skinny jeans or some dumpster jeans i found in various eh dumpsters.

Edited by snowfake
text

Posted (edited)

top.thumb.jpg.22ba2b54cc7ea89d4c2d56cac0sh.thumb.jpg.70e2eaa476378a3f4a45c70a4f6ath.thumb.jpg.94f2ae220add9f1eac04bcc2a3shor.thumb.jpg.39583572cf270f5e9ce572f0bshoe.thumb.jpg.2c7d1176120fc650ac9698596flip.thumb.jpg.c081e3ead417975fbd3b63d22

Edited by fabienne

Posted

Idk how to explain this, butttt I really love the fashion/aesthetic of Angelica Kenova, even tho I know she isn't truly who she makes herself to be. 

Here are some examples of what I like to wear:

Related image

Related image

Related image

Related image

Ignore pls:

Posted

shit like this:

Related image

Related image

Posted

shit like this:

Related image

Related image

I'm literally imagining Dwight wearing shit like this now thank you 

Posted

Layers are where it's at for me! I tend to wear black tank tops with some sort of jacket/cardigan on my arms paired with skinny jean's. I also do a lot of thrifting and like wearing older pieces (80s-90s looks). Boots are a must. I only accessorize in things I can sleep in so I have a necklace my dad gave me and a tattoo choker. I also have a jean jacket with a patch collection that I throw on most days 😊

Posted

I wear the emperor's new clothes. 

Posted

casual /tomboyish. maybe a little girly in the summer. 

Posted (edited)

simple, clean outlines. black and cream with darker patterns, usually on the lower half. going for stuff like this. 

tumblr_p07utpTZmd1vi7wdio1_250.jpg

fruityogurt: âhttps://www.instagram.com/p/BoWBq3qA-DC â

Image result for neutral fleur

Edited by darlin

Posted

comfortable clothes like leggings, t-shirts, and pullovers with sneakers

Related image

Posted

i'll only get dressed up if i'm gonna show myself online, since i know thats the only place my style will be appreciated. other than that, ill just wear anything comfy. and i dont mean LEGGINGS comfy, i mean like sweatpants. i can never find leggings that are comfortable, especially when sitting for a long time. it feels like.. sticky on my bum. i swear it's not just me.

Posted (edited)

Now a days i don't leave the house too often since i've got online classes so it's mainly PJ's lol.

But when i go out with friends or going out with family/shopping its something like this: Image result for small top big pants aesthetic clothesImage result for short dresses aesthetic clothes

Edited by It Was Me, Dio!