What is your general everday style??

119 posts in this topic

Posted

casual! 

Image result for Tshirt woman

Image result for knee pants woman

Related image

Posted

I like to call my style 'Business casual, but with a good dose of penis envy" I love watches and tailored details and buttons and things, and more often than not you can find me in a Sport coat nursing a three fingers of whiskey sitting right next to your dad.

Posted

I’m really into korean fashion so most of what I wear is either pretty and lacy or just super casual but still manages to be cute and feminine. I really like sporty/varsity kind of stuff as well (baseball shirts/letterman jackets/dolphin shorts/tennis skirts/knee high socks ya know that sorta stuff) 

My general style pretty much looks like this:

0085DCC6-F26E-4934-B511-37B862AFB1D0.thu

but if I’m feeling a bit more bold I’ll sometimes wear stuff like this but its rare lmao:

D1CC9A00-1E81-4A82-B5EC-49ABDA76D6DF.thu

I almost never wear pants lmao I pretty much only wear skirts and shorts 

Posted

did i write her before? I like to describe my style as kpop star meets witch/dominatrix lmao

Posted

My personal uniform:

- A line/tennis skirt

- tights according to season/weather

- turtleneck sweater (sometimes a blouse)

- some kind of black or otherwise plain shoe

I mostly wear black, white, grey & pastel pinks/lilacs, for prints I prefer floral & striped prints (+ tartan & grid patterns for skirts)

Posted

Can't go wrong with a plain black t-shirt and straight trousers. I love anything that looks clean and androgenous.

Posted

Yall are way too stylish, I feel out of place lol. 
I would describe my clothes as mostly athletic and comfy, not really anything too colorful, mostly grey/black and blue-ish. Camo is great. Sometimes I'm in the mood for weird abominations tho, like the pink jacket in the pic. Love me some dad shoes. I just can't dress formal, I always look either homeless or like a damn raver.

543543532341.png

Posted

Normally I dress pretty un-stylishly when going to places like the market or just out for short amounts of time, but otherwise I do kinda simple but reasonably appealing.

For cold places/days

- Oversized hoodie (with an anime graphic) or my Sukajan/ACDC Rag jacket with long pants

For normal/warm places/days

- Simple graphic tee and shorts. Maybe overalls. With knee-high/thigh-high socks or a hat if I feel it!

I'd say in general its like a contemporary oshare kei

Posted

Sweatpants + sweaters nearly 99% of the days I go to school because I live in Canada.

It's April 12 2018 and it fucking snowed yesterday.

Go home Canada you're drunk.

Posted (edited)

This took a really long time for me to make lmao, but I don't just dress the same way every day. For the most part I just wear sweats and a tank top but I like to look nice for my boyfriend, I don't have a job at the moment but when I do I just wear either black skinnies or slacks and a black or grey button up (depending where I work, I worked at walmart and I despise the blue colour lol) I go to yard sales and thrift stores a lot, so I kinda dress like a grandma but you can also find some really trendy things for super cheap! I also like to shop at those like teen streetwear stores where they're inspired by higher up trends but are very affordable. Lingerie as clothes is a trend I recently got into, and I bought a nightgown to wear as a dress and I love it. I think for the most part I mix both casual and dressy, formal and edgy, dark and pastel kawaii, and grown up with childish elements lol. I just throw on whatever I feel like wearing that day and make an outfit, I don't like being confined to one style or any label.

fff.jpg

nn.jpg

hhh.jpg

hj.jpg

Edited by IATEYOMAMA

Posted (edited)

A friend once described my style as "the 90s meet edgy Korean fashion" and I kinda adopted the term ever since lmao. My staples include: black (it's basically the only color I wear); band and printed t-shirts; skinny jeans; plaid and gingham; A-line skirts; fishnet and mesh; leather, vinyl, velvet; O-rings, chains; chokers; funky sunglasses; combat boots and Converse sneakers.

Examples: 

f571088f146d90cd6c04996bb4e3c25f.jpg

ee1581950f7d039208698ebc6efb2421.jpg

1016_top(ivory)_01.jpg

4onyk6-l-610x610-skirt-black-white-red-k

0fb6d761fed700ff70a9f46d62c20339.jpg

0529_b08%20(1).jpg

Edited by saerosade
Added pics under spoiler

Posted (edited)

Winter (I love futuristic and geometric lines for winter)

afc55a9bfe604324c801f8a05bc97d61.thumb.j

Summer (Frolar and more frolar)

0004198_91050776_036180_BLACK_0_3.thumb.

Also backpacks and never high heels and no jewerly. In the makeup department only coloured lip balm(unless period is coming and my face is acting up so tinted sunscreen cream)

Edited by Fleet Admiral Yang Wenli

Posted (edited)

I posted here before but my style has changed a bit again. It's all over the place tbh but it's a combo of 90s fashion, anything found in my mom's closet, office chic and whatever I can find on insta that works with my wardrobe (usually Japanese and Western European fashion.

5b4d787fb6ff1__2018-07-16_10.01.05.thumb5b4d79d545b90__2018-07-16_10.05.59.thumb5b4d79d224b4d__2018-07-16_10.06.19.thumb5b4d79cf486da__2018-07-16_10.07.40.thumb5b4d79cbcff07__2018-07-16_10.07.52.thumb5b4d79d9745d0__2018-07-16_10.05.14.thumb5b4d788737f08__2018-07-16_9.57.45.thumb.

Edited by Rennie

Posted

No pics cuz I'm lazy but when I'm not in uniform or gym clothes, I wear loads of pastels. Skirts in summer, jeans other times, usually sweaters year round with extra jackets etc in cold months. As long as I like the color and feel, I'll wear it.