What is your general everday style??

97 posts in this topic

Posted

I dress like the  70s,  80s and 90s but with sober 

this is my color pallete for clothes so everything looks good and i have items to match even with my super old clothes. 

color insta.jpg

Posted

My style in general, always based on colors, I use a lot of old pink or light blue, but light colors and sometimes black ... I would say no style is vintage, because I like that style ... I will put some pictures that go with it style i like... 

hbz-cannes-arrivals-elle-fanning-spl1499945-001-1495034170.jpg

3f4ffd5eae78fd16f69dbca7f37a5d92--vintage-summer-outfits-spring-outfits.jpg

GettyImages-632619706-1485323813-640x960.jpg

tumblr_n39ef7YZeU1r728u9o1_500.png

Kind of off topic, but I absolutely adore Elle Fanning and her style. She's def one of the cutest western celebrities of the moment. :alpacacrush:

Does someone else prefers guy  clothes rather than girl clothes? I don't like to show my chest or show my curves ,also man clothes are usually cute (I mean t-shirts):alpacacrush:

Whenever i'm watching dramas or browsing through guy fashion mags like Men's Non-No I'm so envious :alpacaworry2: I love the guy clothes that are in style now, but I don't have the right body type for them... (I'm really petite and I've got big boobs, so most of them look ridiculous on me) 

Posted

Kind of off topic, but I absolutely adore Elle Fanning and her style. She's def one of the cutest western celebrities of the moment. :alpacacrush:

Agree so much. Plus the fact that I often see pictures of her without her hair "done" and obvious makeup makes me so happy. She's really pretty and doesn't even need anything added for that to shine through. I also don't wear makeup but I'm not as blessed as she is! xD I better shut up before I turn this into the "Girl crushes" thread. ;)

elle.thumb.png.50eb7d11360947ab56aaa3229

Posted

Does someone else prefers guy  clothes rather than girl clothes? I don't like to show my chest or show my curves ,also man clothes are usually cute (I mean t-shirts):alpacacrush:

yes i agree! i wear unisex/men's tops - shirts, sweaters, hoodies, etc. the designs are usually way better, less cutesy and femme and boring than women's. though i do like skimpy clothes in the summer, it's cold most of the year so i gotta have a lot of cozy baggy sweaters.

Posted

style.thumb.jpg.40bbe3deaa248464725667cc

Something like this? I think. It's hard to show it here, but I wear a LOT of accessories, I layer them like crazy (kind of like Erika Bowes)

Posted

Like this  

hqdefault.jpg

Posted

loose tshirts and cheap $7 forever21 jeans. kinda wish i was more dressy but im too uncomfortable wearing anything else.