• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

What is your general everday style??

131 posts in this topic

Posted

I like to wear pants a lot since I have to go to work everyday, so skirts aren't usually my thing unless there's a special event or something. My wardrobe consist in rock/punk shirts from hot topic, Cute kawaii gaming taboo stuff, and I own some jackets bc I hate not having style when the weather gets cold. Can we post pictures of ourselves? Or is that against the rules?

Posted

My style in general, always based on colors, I use a lot of old pink or light blue, but light colors and sometimes black ... I would say no style is vintage, because I like that style ... I will put some pictures that go with it style i like... 

hbz-cannes-arrivals-elle-fanning-spl1499945-001-1495034170.jpg

3f4ffd5eae78fd16f69dbca7f37a5d92--vintage-summer-outfits-spring-outfits.jpg

GettyImages-632619706-1485323813-640x960.jpg

tumblr_n39ef7YZeU1r728u9o1_500.png

Posted

black & expensive

Posted (edited)

Related image

I go for that hobo look. Legit if I can get away with wearing sweatpants I wear it. Even at work only on the weekends though because hardly anyone is there and they turn a blind eye to the 'dress code' then.

My goal is to be as comfortable as possible. Legit I wear my head scarf to work LMFAO I only ever really 'dress up' if I'm going on a date or smth with my boyfriend. If I'm like running errands its most likely on my days off, so idc about looking good. Who am I looking good for? Plus 9 times out of 10 ill prolly have to work the next day so I want to be in and out as quick as possible so I can enjoy the rest of my day off.

Edit: LMAOOO I didn't know I already commented on here months ago. Well this is a new job so my dress code is kinda somewhat different ;o;

Edited by Sodapop

Posted

Right now its something like this:

IMG_5384.PNG

IMG_5385.PNG

Posted

2e70ad24ce23dc2b9bdad091c1b3801d.jpg

717f3637dbb49a6902cab903bac7bca8.jpg

Posted (edited)

I like very feminine clothes, mostly skirts or dresses. I like black and white because you can wear extra frilly clothes with lace and bows without it looking too cutesy and childish. I like skirts that are to the knee or just below that are either fit and flare or a circle skirt. I like things with a high waist or a cinched in waist.

I love tartan patterns! especially in neutral and earthy colours. I like knee high/ankle high boots a lot, cute and girly styles. I wear flats or shoes with a very low heel, Dolly type shoes that have bows on them.

I wear black (sometimes cream/white) opaque tights all the time, they really keep your legs very warm whilst wearing skirts or dresses. As a person with upper thighs that touch I can't wear jeans or leggings or such things because the friction eats away at the fabric. Tights however hold up well to this and I've never had a problem with them. All my old jeans I had to tailor to be skirts because of the thigh holes! xD

Whenever I'm at home for the whole day I just wear fresh PJ's and slippers all day.

In the summer I wear floral sundresses and jean skirts with blouses or t-shirts. ^_^

everydayoutfit.thumb.png.0fa23e9ec038c1e

Edited by Iggybee
Spelling mistakes.

Posted

My style varies alot. On some days I look like a potato stuffed in a sweater, sometimes I‘m into more „edgy“ ( hate that word) stuff and chunky plateau boots, sometimes I look very feminin, very cute or bougie. But usually it‘s the potato look, especially when i have to go to school.

Posted

Does someone else prefers guy  clothes rather than girl clothes? I don't like to show my chest or show my curves ,also man clothes are usually cute (I mean t-shirts):alpacacrush:

Posted

Does someone else prefers guy  clothes rather than girl clothes? I don't like to show my chest or show my curves ,also man clothes are usually cute (I mean t-shirts):alpacacrush:

I use to when I was in high school! I agree :alpacacrush: I've gotten some really cute guy tees. Now I mostly dress like this:

b9ec585f2517da4c5c8404871bed70aa--pretty

tumblr_mjzf98TQKi1rczznzo1_500.thumb.jpg

Posted

I think I dress the way most typical New Yorkers dress. Basic cuts, simple silhouettes, neutral colors, etc. I usually prefer dresses over pants, though; when I do wear pants, they’re usually high waisted or straight-legged trousers. Shoes, I usually wear Chelsea boots or slip on canvas shoes.

If anybody has tips to dress pear-shaped bodies, it is much appreciated! :x

Posted

i’m still in high school so i don’t wear anything too much because school or at home or occasionally out lol

but i wear black leggings or jeans and huge hoodies or a sweater or flannels with tank tops. i usually wear black or checkered vans or boots, and i do foundation, eyebrows, concealer, and mascara! 

pretty much my go to look :^)

Posted (edited)

I'm an easygoing girl. I'll wear whatever pair of jeans I can find with whatever shirt speaks to me. I like "old man sweaters" That drape over the body nicely more than any other type of top. 

I'm cold natured, so I usually always have some long sleeves with me. 

If it's not a laid back whatever's-lying-around hippie/90's grunge/hipster type of look, it's all black haha.

I like "fun" socks, and jewelry that doesn't get in the way. or better yet, efficient jewelry. Such as those polished and dainty rings that count as bottle openers or necklaces that double as knives.

As for shoes, my black and white converse are my best pick. Sometimes I'll wear platforms to be even taller, or some basic flats for a classy touch. 

I love the rockabilly style. If I have one or two classic babydoll dresses and any red lip tint in the near future, that's how I'll possibly be dressing myself for some weekends out as a young adult.

Edited by krochidehehe
To express myself more.

Posted

Sweatpants and baggy clothes for work.

When I'm out and about I usually wear revealing/lewd clothes paired with almost cute/large clothing to give the illusion I'm smaller than I am and I just love baggy comfortable things lmao

Posted

does anyone know where to buy cheapish designer items like comme des and acne? i found one the other day and i lost it ughh :(