• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Ryan Brandt/fakenerdboy

421 posts in this topic

Posted

as someone who's been an occasional lurker i made an account just so i can speak about this guy LMAO. i knew ryan and worked with him before he moved away from northern virginia and we were fb friends at one point until he went on a deleting spree and honestly it was probably because i didn't fucking fangirl over him like he loved so much! he never was a shit to me i actually got along with him and i looked beyond his use of saying the n word and wearing tripp nyc shorts beyond 2006 almost fucking daily. but i will tell you this and I DID have proof at one point but this was years ago on facebook chat with other co-workers so this shows you how much i know about receipts. BUT he used to be a cam-boy on chaturbate and i found that out randomly one night going on the site with a friend for shits n giggles and seeing him on the front page live. did a triple take because i fucking knew him and i of course went to watch him laying around in his briefs, and being the little shit as he is today and doing his stupid dick jokes you name it. but also let me say that on his profile page i remember seeing he had pay to see videos on there maybe like 4 or 5...and to this day i still have the screenshot image burned into my eyes of him on his kitchen counter squatting naked and jacking off with a title something along the lines of "eating my own cum" and i forever couldn't look him in the eye without laughing HAHA. believe me or not this is the truth and if you feel the need to grill me about him go ahead i only knew him a short amount of time so spare me

proof please. Otherwise this is just another steaming load.

Posted (edited)

How do you know all this

That doesn't surprise me at all tbh. He used to be the biggest horn dog around. He loves watching and having people watch him. When he and his ex gf were together he would let his friends watch him having sex with her and swap partners. Numerous people have come out about his antics including one of his former best friends he no longer talks too.. Because he thinks he's too good for that crowd now. Pshht just because he has a gf who earns lots of dollar showing her fake tits in outfits she calls cosplays dosnt make him better it actually makes him more shitty then he already was. >_>

meant to quote this. please tell  us how you know all this. ive been noticing you posting crazy stories but have zero proof of any of it

Edited by irstaxes

Posted (edited)

How do you know all this

That doesn't surprise me at all tbh. He used to be the biggest horn dog around. He loves watching and having people watch him. When he and his ex gf were together he would let his friends watch him having sex with her and swap partners. Numerous people have come out about his antics including one of his former best friends he no longer talks too.. Because he thinks he's too good for that crowd now. Pshht just because he has a gf who earns lots of dollar showing her fake tits in outfits she calls cosplays dosnt make him better it actually makes him more shitty then he already was. >_>

meant to quote this. please tell  us how you know all this. ive been noticing you posting crazy stories but have zero proof of any of it

people have been doing that in this thread for a while now. Almost every time we tell them we need proof, they NEVER post again. This happened when I called out Aviakit for pulling the classic "I COULD spill some juicy stuff, but Jessica would for sure know that it's me!". I contacted her about it after because she never replied to the thread again. She said she would provide pics of her and Jess to me to prove that she knows Jess. I told her to really prove that it's her in the photos with Jess, she should take a separate photo of herself with her PULL username written on her hand. She never replied again after that lol. I even told her I would not share any photos or info she sent without her permission. Needless to say, nothing was ever delivered. I can provide screenshots of the messages if anyone would like to see. 

whenever someone comes and posts crazy wild stories (theyre usually new accounts as well with little to no other posts), I assume it's all bullshit because theres never any proof.

Edited by AnarchyStocking

Posted

How do you know all this

people have been doing that in this thread for a while now. Almost every time we tell them we need proof, they NEVER post again. This happened when I called out Aviakit for pulling the classic "I COULD spill some juicy stuff, but Jessica would for sure know that it's me!". I contacted her about it after because she never replied to the thread again. She said she would provide pics of her and Jess to me to prove that she knows Jess. I told her to really prove that it's her in the photos with Jess, she should take a separate photo of herself with her PULL username written on her hand. She never replied again after that lol. I even told her I would not share any photos or info she sent without her permission. Needless to say, nothing was ever delivered. I can provide screenshots of the messages if anyone would like to see. 

How do you know all this

I posted proof from his own twitter just a post before yours lol. I do agree however that whoever made the original post should have brought proof themelves.

Posted

How the hell can someone give proof of him letting his ex sleep with his friends and such. It's not like they cammed it 😂

Posted

How the hell can someone give proof of him letting his ex sleep with his friends and such. It's not like they cammed it 😂

more like proof that the person who posted actually knew and worked with Ryan.

Posted

He never said he worked with Ryan. Ryan dosnt work. If anything he knew him or a girl he screwed around. 

Posted (edited)

I knew ryan and worked with him before he moved away from northern virginia and we were fb friends at one point 

He never said he worked with Ryan. Ryan dosnt work. If anything he knew him or a girl he screwed around. 

yes they did actually. You read the post right? How can you know that just because he doesn't work now, he has never worked in his life?

Posted

He never said he WORKS with him. I'm not replying to you you're just picking at people who post on here.. The whole point of this thread is to talk about him maybe they don't want to give away who they are. There's no way you can completley discount what they say to be untrue as you don't know.

Posted (edited)

I also never said they are currently working together...... I said WORKED with ed at the end homie. I'm not trying to pick on anyone. I have no issue with anyone. You mentioned there's probably no proof of him lending out his ex girlfriend. I stated we probably would want proof that the poster actually DID know and formerly worked with him, not so much the sexual stuff. That's all. I was told by you that they never claimed to work with him, so I posted the quote for proof. But ok.

Posted (edited)

as someone who's been an occasional lurker i made an account just so i can speak about this guy LMAO. i knew ryan and worked with him before he moved away from northern virginia and we were fb friends at one point until he went on a deleting spree and honestly it was probably because i didn't fucking fangirl over him like he loved so much! he never was a shit to me i actually got along with him and i looked beyond his use of saying the n word and wearing tripp nyc shorts beyond 2006 almost fucking daily. but i will tell you this and I DID have proof at one point but this was years ago on facebook chat with other co-workers so this shows you how much i know about receipts. BUT he used to be a cam-boy on chaturbate and i found that out randomly one night going on the site with a friend for shits n giggles and seeing him on the front page live. did a triple take because i fucking knew him and i of course went to watch him laying around in his briefs, and being the little shit as he is today and doing his stupid dick jokes you name it. but also let me say that on his profile page i remember seeing he had pay to see videos on there maybe like 4 or 5...and to this day i still have the screenshot image burned into my eyes of him on his kitchen counter squatting naked and jacking off with a title something along the lines of "eating my own cum" and i forever couldn't look him in the eye without laughing HAHA. believe me or not this is the truth and if you feel the need to grill me about him go ahead i only knew him a short amount of time so spare me

did he have a nice ding-a-ling? I'm curious

honestly it wasn't memorable enough LMAO i would say if i think about it hard it was average?? 

Did some research, seems to be legit. Look at this:

see, there you have it. as i said i have no proof this was also around 2012 and i know he continued to do it after he left my job!

proof please. Otherwise this is just another steaming load.

boo i have no proof beyond us having a mutual friend now and me being friends with one of his ex-friends still on facebook. like i said y'all can believe me or nah but you found proof in the chaturbate tweet sooo

Edited by joanneprada

Posted (edited)

I believe joannaprada's story. Not so much with joshanderson. Ive been noticing he keeps saying shit like 'person one has been having sex with person two in the past and i know it for a fact it happened' etc etc like dude, you know this how. I know this is a gossip site but PLEASE dont provide us with bullshit. Dont turn this thread into lies.

Edited by irstaxes

Posted

didn't he used to advertise it on Instagram? :Alpacaconfused:

i swear I've seen him posting about it their, but I couldn't find and posts when I checked :alpacaworry:

Posted (edited)

Believe what ever you want. Its true. Ask his ex gf.

Edited by JoshAnderson

Posted

Believe what ever you want. Its true. Ask his ex gf.

this is my point.