• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Ryan Brandt/fakenerdboy

421 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

LMFAO I've seen people saying Ryan is attracted to more "punk" alt girls rather than the Nigri usual look before, but now it all makes sense, bless the op who posted his ex :D Nigri is so insecure it hurts to see. I bet she is never happy with herself. Ryan's ex can pull the alt look off really well, on Nigri it looks super forced. But it shouldn't surprise me, she's never had her own personality or unique look, always jumped on whatever trend was cool at that moment, would make her popular and get more neckbeards to spend money on her. Btw doesn't surprise me that his ex doesn't mind hanging out with Nigri, apart from being attractive she also seems happy with herself - something that sadly Nigri will never be. 

Edited by hana22

Posted

please give sauce on the latter! Omg I need the laugh

I don't really have too interesting of stories, like if you're talking to her ex and they are giving you more attention than her she will start doing really strange really cringey shit, like lick their face, shoved her hand down their pants , play with their nipples, pick their nose, bite them ect. 

Things you'd never expect an adult women to do at the dinner table :alpacaworry:

when it comes to other girls she'll give them backwards complements and get really passive aggressive? 

I've only met Ryan a handful of times, but if you don't talk to him like he's amazing or interesting he gets really quite and will just pout all night lol 

i haven't been around them too much, but they are very exhausting to be around. :alpacaworry:

Posted

Both getting old, both will be irrelevant in upcoming years. So they can be miserable and weird together. 

Posted

Both getting old, both will be irrelevant in upcoming years. So they can be miserable and weird together. 

or jump on the next best thing xD

Posted

Posted (edited)

Reactions_(14).thumb.jpg.18c6595198c7b78

Good for you?? TMI, but you didn't need to tell us that...?

Screenshot (24).png

ignore please!!

Edited by Aerchitl
haa captions. fun//freaking pictures not going away ;-;

Posted

1459866746965.png

HA WHAT WHY

found this on lolcow from a while ago, wasn't sure if it got posted here before...

Posted

Still trying to get verified for being a sponge 😂 It's never gonna happen dude.

image.jpeg

Posted

Still trying to get verified for being a sponge 😂 It's never gonna happen dude.

image.jpeg

Awww the poor nobody who posts absolute crap is not getting verified... It's probably a good thing.

Posted

I love seeing posts about him not being able to get verified. Freeloader doesn't deserve to.

Posted

image.jpeg

Posted

He's so disgusting :Alpacamad:

i can't believe she's wish him,is she really that lonely? He's like the poster boy for fuckboys

Posted

I can't believe he posted that to Twitter he's vile. The fact he's 30 too and dresses like a kawaii teenager makes me cringe too. Man child and his silicone money making machine. 

Posted

He makes such gross statuses with too much personal details. No one cares about your crazy weekend. He acts like making these statuses makes him cooler or that people will envy his crazzyyyy life. 9_9

Posted

I remember a tweet he made with like..a dam breaking and a huge rush of water coming out gif saying some cringey shit like "when I go a few days with beeah" or whatever the f he says.  It was so gross.

Also omg I can't believe I missed this with the ex...LOL wank bank tries SO hard to copy her...dude.  Now everything makes sense haha!  His ex is so much hotter, she actually looks natural and like she isn't faking who she is.  Talk about a massive down grade.  It's so obvious now he is only doing this to be a sponge and get famous online. 

Pretty sad ambitions for a 30 year old man...or should I say boy.