• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Ryan Brandt/fakenerdboy

421 posts in this topic

Posted

13768333_257797917937903_1957772007_n.jp

Looking at her old pics. Wow, you can tell Jessica tries so hard to be her.

Posted (edited)

Damn her body is perfect she's all natural too and has a real nice butt,  No added silicone she seems happy and confident in herself. 

Edited by Codyjay

Posted

This thread got extremely sad.

I remember Jessica also thanking that girl for teaching her makeup and the black lipstick. 

What could she possibly have taught her? It's just the same shit slathered on her face everyday.

On a side not: this isn't trying to be mean, but JN's attempt to be his ex is fucking atrocious. I always tell people to be themselves, but she needs to trying something else. Ido, maybe she could try to figure out who the fuck she is in the first place.

Also Ryan's ex is gorgeous, no wonder JN lost her mind. If my level of exposure and insecurites were the same as hers, i would have lit my hair on fire.

Posted (edited)

One more ironic thing is his ex is called Jess too haha. Thought that was pretty damn funny from one Jess to another. 

This picture must drive Jess N nuts of Ryan's ex. Especially as Ryan is still following his ex on Instagram. 

image.png

Edited by Codyjay

Posted (edited)

Ryan downgraded so bad with Jessica nigri his ex is way hotter, prettier and naturally too.  I know jnig probably appeals to him cause of her cosplay fame but that will soon enough fade in the coming years as she's getting old and people are tired of her shit. 

Edited by JoshAnderson

Posted

One more ironic thing is his ex is called Jess too haha. Thought that was pretty damn funny from one Jess to another. 

This picture must drive Jess N nuts of Ryan's ex. Especially as Ryan is still following his ex on Instagram. 

image.png

She looks stunning! She's like a natural, youthful version of the look JNig tries to pull off. I feel a little bad for JNig. To be so insecure that she had to copy his ex-girlfriend... quite sad. 

Posted

I don't think she's bothered by it, considering the fact that they constantly hang out with Jessica's ex boyfriends. They're a weird couple. I wouldn't be surprised if they swing.

Posted

Bit strange they hang out with her exs. I can't say I know anyone personally that would feel comfortable with hanging out with they're bf/gfs ex. Yeah maybe pretty sure she wouldn't though cause she wouldn't want to ruin her false reputation. But Ryan for sure he used to be all into sharing partners and stuff. 

Posted

Thats Ryans ex! LMAO it makes sooo much sense! Jess wants to be like her soooo bad purple hair, make up, and butt. Because Jess was the polar opposite of what he normally goes for. This is way too funny. Way to downgrade Chad Mcfuckboy! xD

Posted (edited)

Watch Jessica try to compete by getting some tattoos now. I feel like also she copied the look to make it seem like she was better than the ex. Like I have your look and bigger boobs so I'm hotter. Not only is she influenced by Ryan but maybe Ryan is the one who was like oh you would look good with purple hair and a nose piercing. Maybe he wanted her to look like his ex. That'd be creepy. 

Edited by purple drank

Posted

Watch Jessica try to compete by getting some tattoos now. I feel like also she copied the look to make it seem like she was better than the ex. Like I have your look and bigger boobs so I'm hotter. Not only is she influenced by Ryan but maybe Ryan is the one who was like oh you would look good with purple hair and a nose piercing. Maybe he wanted her to look like his ex. That'd be creepy. 

Seems like the typical "If I can't have my ex, may as well make the current one a replacement cause I can't get over previous ex", well to me anyway. Which is sad, Jnigs sorta deserves better her cause she should be herself, well, sorta.

Posted

Seems like the typical "If I can't have my ex, may as well make the current one a replacement cause I can't get over previous ex", well to me anyway. Which is sad, Jnigs sorta deserves better her cause she should be herself, well, sorta.

She pretends to be someone else for a living, and when she isn't in a costume she plays that fake nerdy persona of hers. Does she even have a real self?

Posted

She pretends to be someone else for a living, and when she isn't in a costume she plays that fake nerdy persona of hers. Does she even have a real self?

probably cause she's just basic she needs to pretend she's more interesting 

Posted

I don't think she's bothered by it, considering the fact that they constantly hang out with Jessica's ex boyfriends. They're a weird couple. I wouldn't be surprised if they swing.

the funny thing is I'm pretty sure they're both bothered by it lol 

they are both super insecure people, Jess even gets jealous of her exs current relationships or of them being too friendly with other girls.

she always needs to be the center of attention and Ryan does too. The only reason she's close with all of her exs is because she needs their attention still, I think that's also why she cheats. 

Was her father around a lot in her childhood? Maybe she's seeking attention because she didn't get enough as a child? :Alpacaconfused:

Posted

the funny thing is I'm pretty sure they're both bothered by it lol 

they are both super insecure people, Jess even gets jealous of her exs current relationships or of them being too friendly with other girls.

please give sauce on the latter! Omg I need the laugh