• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Ryan Brandt/fakenerdboy

421 posts in this topic

Posted

I woke up too late to catch it but apparently FNB made a post about virgins on twitter. I didn't see it and he deleted it because people were offended. Another post was put up saying he'll delete it if people grow a sense of humor... I feel like its hypocrtitcal considering people have said less offensive shit to him and he went ape over it on twitter. 

Posted

Did anyone see what it said? No one snagged a screenshot?

Posted

Ryan is the epitome of a snowflake. Everytime someone makes even the slightest comment about Jess that isn't "OMFG ILY SO MUCH YOU'RE AMAZING" he loses his shit, but when he makes an offensive joke to over 10k followers it's "just a joke" and "people should grow a sense of humor".

Just fuck this guy.

Posted

see https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/111-general-nigri-thread/

Ah thank you. I haven't had time to keep up with this forum since I only check it at night. Things go by so fast T___T

Posted

The guys a 30year old loser who acts like a teenager. I just find his posts hilarious and how offended he gets. He's laughable and his lame ass will never get verified 😂

Posted

^^I always have the same thought when he tweets one of his "life advice" or "pro tip" tweets.

Like, dude, you're an unemployed 30 years old manchild who got a matching tattoo with his girlfriend of a few months and sends lingrie photos of her to strangers for cash. Why would anyone ever take advice from you?

Posted

What is he trying to get verified for? He hasn't cosplayed in a long time, he's not an active streamer or youtuber. He's just an egotistical douche that spends his entire day acting like a manchild to defend his girlfriend from anons on the internet.  It's good to see him not get something that he didn't work for, for once.

Posted

Ryan trying some humor

Posted

Ryan trying some humor

No thanks. Damn man he's thirty and he talks like a 12 year old thinking he's cool. Like honestly shut that mouth and just work on making cosplays for yourself because clearly you want as much attention as Jessica gets. 

Posted (edited)

image.thumb.jpeg.5b53163779ded459bef2541image.thumb.jpeg.6f71964b5273ac31443b651image.thumb.jpeg.f2a9a66b088c6fc466c7e74He probably thinks if he talks random, quirky and says stupid stuff like Jessica online that he will finally get verified for doing nothing. 

I literally hate that guy he does absolutely nothing but sponge off Jessica and be a douchebag. Atleast she does cosplay and voices games where as he is a waste of space and il lose hope in the world if he actually does get verified. I feel like I never had such as strong of a dislike for her until she got with him.  Plus the rumors of him cheating while she was away doing the sonico recordings. And he used to have orgys too before he met her and let his friends screw his ex girlfriend. He's sick and sex crazed.  This is his ex il attach some pictures.  They were still friends after they dated but after awhile Jess put an end to they're friendship my biggest guess jealousy. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Codyjay

Posted

that explains this..purple hair,nose ring on same nostril too.

tumblr_nssjahJon51tjz8dro1_1280.jpg

Posted

that explains this..purple hair,nose ring on same nostril too.

tumblr_nssjahJon51tjz8dro1_1280.jpg

Yeah she really changed her look a lot of times getting with him and the nose ring and hair screams imitation of his ex. It's obvious to everyone that Jessica is riddled with insecurities especially as Ryan is an ass and legs man. She only concentrated on those areas so hard after she got with him. 

Posted

Oh wow and Jessica met her too. I wonder what his ex was thinking when she saw Jessica copying her look. Probably like, "First you take my man now my look. Dis bitch." 

Posted (edited)

Oh wow and Jessica met her too. I wonder what his ex was thinking when she saw Jessica copying her look. Probably like, "First you take my man now my look. Dis bitch." 

Lol probably she laughed. Jessica in the top pic after she copied his exs hairstyle. Looks very similar.  

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Codyjay

Posted

I remember Jessica also thanking that girl for teaching her makeup and the black lipstick.