• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Ryan Brandt/fakenerdboy

421 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Did you guys see Jessica snapchatted him pissing? :alpacadone:

What the fuck? :o Jess should've never made a snapchat, quirkz and randumness are slowly possessing her. 

Edited by pikachu

Posted

So he posted this, and I think it's really distasteful. Whatever Marina is going through, oviously she needs help and poking fun at her odd status on Twitter that (may be/likely) drug fueled are just such an elitist and asshole move... :/ 

image.thumb.jpeg.5435839c7a5e1c81c1d794b

I'm pretty sure he's going to write something like, "Chill, it was just a joke". I don't care if it was a joke he's still a huge jerk for writing this.

Posted

Omg the stuff he says is so disgusting..worse then trump somehow lol.

Posted

I'm pretty sure he's going to write something like, "Chill, it was just a joke". I don't care if it was a joke he's still a huge jerk for writing this.

So he posted this, and I think it's really distasteful. Whatever Marina is going through, oviously she needs help and poking fun at her odd status on Twitter that (may be/likely) drug fueled are just such an elitist and asshole move... :/ 

image.thumb.jpeg.5435839c7a5e1c81c1d794b

Honestly, as much as I dislike Ryan, I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that one. The whole Marina Joyce thing was nothing more than a very successful publicity stunt. Whether or not she is actually going through something right now is very debatable. After she gained over a million new subs in 2 days, she finally reached the stage where she's losing them, because most of them were only there because of the drama surrounding her, and not the content she makes. She recently started tweeting all this weird stuff, most likely as an attempt to keep the mystery going, but nobody in the community is taking her seriously anymore. She might be dealing with some stuff, but none of it is life threatning or anything that will justify giving her special attention.

Just to prove my point, her weird tweets were tweeted on August 3rd - 7th:

Marina.png

Posted (edited)

You probably are right. That is a little suspicious, but I suspected she had some form of problem because in her new videos there is something different about her. Nowadays you can't tell who on Youtube is just doing things for followers or because they are truly going through stuff. But I can't help to feel like Ryan made that comment just to be a jerk.

Edited by virgo

Posted

Ryan would easily get an olympic gold medal for cringe worthy tweets

Posted

Oh god..the cringe is real.  If my BF did that to me I would be like wtf is wrong with you lol...

Posted

Read the whole thing(including Ryan's original post)

Posted

It has to be just me, but don't you guys see his tweets @her as a bit ... Desperate? Almost to be like "GUYS IM DATING HER LOOK!" and to also almost impress her and try to keep the public on the both of them to maybe keep Jessica (almost) pressured to keep him with her? Do you think the house purchase with her might be a way to make Jessica feel almost obligated to keep him around if the time of "idk if I want to date him anymore" arises? Because the fans see them together, and basically the fan love them together too. 

Idk with every tweet he makes and even the asshole ones to fans trying to be funny, I can't help but feel he's insecure and trying to keep Jessica's interest with EVERYTHING he does. I can't help but feel its trying to keep her feel tied to him even if her interest ever weavers.

Posted

This guy is horrible he's always putting fans down if they say anything negative towards him or Jessica. He also is trying to get verified on Twitter 😂 Fuck he's not even famous even if he was he would be famous for being Jessica's boy toy. And on a side note I've heard he got a b$*# [email protected]$ while Jessica was away doing her sonico stuff recording cause he couldn't handle being sexless for a little while he's absulute scum and I can't wait for Jessica to find out his cheating ways in the future. I'm waiting. 

Posted

This guy is horrible he's always putting fans down if they say anything negative towards him or Jessica. He also is trying to get verified on Twitter 😂 Fuck he's not even famous even if he was he would be famous for being Jessica's boy toy. And on a side note I've heard he got a b$*# [email protected]$ while Jessica was away doing her sonico stuff recording cause he couldn't handle being sexless for a little while he's absulute scum and I can't wait for Jessica to find out his cheating ways in the future. I'm waiting. 

Got a what? Sorry the censor. Wheres the post saying he cheated? Receipts? I know before they dated (LIKE UP TIL THEY WERE) He was heavily flirting with girls and adding them to FB to hit on constantly. He then unfriended a shit ton of girls when he dated her finally. I first thought it was to keep his facebook private due to dating a big name but at this point I dunno now.  

But I agree. Him bitching about verified was so stupid, he has 15k followers... "but other people got verified!!!" lol okay ? And???? He hasn't even had 15k followers for that long. Only did he get it when he dated her so he needs to wait so Twitter can see it's genuine follows and not a "hurr we are here and gone the next day" type of followers. Sides, 15k is NOT a lot for verified. Sky Williams just got verified with 370k followers... Like he aint shit compared to Sky. 

Posted

omg I wonder if it was with someone like those girls from facebook or like one of Jessica's friends..

Posted

So he wants to be verified for being a streamer yet he only streams rarely and with friends.... Um. Dude all you're "cosplay famous for" is being with Jessica nigri. No one outside of cosplay even knows who you are. This guys real thirsty for fame. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Posted

I'm surprised the whole thing about lying about sponsorships hasn't been posted. Granted it's been awhile but from what I recall he had posted on IG a pic of him drinking that BS skinny tea shit and pretending it wasn't sponsored. Shortly after he got caught he finally put "this is an add" all over it. Made pretty big waves since it showed a bunch of stuff of the two of them not revealing their sponsorships in her mail vids and what not

Posted

I'm surprised the whole thing about lying about sponsorships hasn't been posted. Granted it's been awhile but from what I recall he had posted on IG a pic of him drinking that BS skinny tea shit and pretending it wasn't sponsored. Shortly after he got caught he finally put "this is an add" all over it. Made pretty big waves since it showed a bunch of stuff of the two of them not revealing their sponsorships in her mail vids and what not

see https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/111-general-nigri-thread/