• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Ryan Brandt/fakenerdboy

421 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This thread is where we will discuss stuff Ryan has done. For those who don't know Ryan is Jessica's current boyfriend.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fakenerdboy/?hl=en

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FakeNerdBoy/

He has very nice cosplays and does an amazing job making costumes.

tumblr_o06m35Ix9i1upc4gl_og_1280.png

He's very handsome, but don't let his good looks fool you. When offended he will leave comments like:

5761b688967be_Screenshot_2016-06-14-12-5

He was a part of the sponsorship drama with Jessica Nigri.

Ryan has become a snowflake and has been showing snowflake behavior. He really has to fix his attitude. Especially after leaving rude comments like the one above.

Edited by virgo

Posted

Posted

And why are you asking the world if they seen one?

Posted

Ewwww why did he post that thing?!

Posted

I'm curious to know his dating history. This can't be the first time he's leeched off of a woman just can't be. He's a professional running God Tier game on Jess. Keep in mind Jess is normally the one who is doing the using.

Posted (edited)

I don't think he really is open about his past relationships. Maybe he's never had one (highly doubtful). But it would be interesting if someday one of his ex's posted something about him. But he would probably make a status or post about how they are lying and rude.

In my opinion his beard doesn't look good on him. He definitely looks better without it.

fakenerdboyevee.thumb.png.2eaf64ed672f93

Edited by VirgoLuna

Posted

This guy really never bothered me up until a few months ago when you guys and some anons on lolcow started pic dropping a lot of his snowflake behavior. He should change is usernames to realfuckboy. He gives off a major douche with a capital bag vibe now. He's obviously using Wank Bank to climb up the cosplay social ladder.

Posted

This guy really never bothered me up until a few months ago when you guys and some anons on lolcow started pic dropping a lot of his snowflake behavior. He should change is usernames to realfuckboy. He gives off a major douche with a capital bag vibe now. He's obviously using Wank Bank to climb up the cosplay social ladder.

Me too! I was actually once a fan of his. I really liked (and still do like) his cosplays and I enjoyed his video interviews. But then I started seeing how rude he was to some people. Especially after that comment he insulted someone's mother. That was just jerk like. However, he does have his bouts of likable moments like this video where he talks about female cosplayers:

Posted

I really really really really really don't want to watch that video. So can someone tell me what he's rambling on about in it?

Posted (edited)

I really really really really really don't want to watch that video. So can someone tell me what he's rambling on about in it?

Your reaction made me laugh! But basically how geek/nerdy guys should stop saying female cosplayers are fake gamer girls. Also how other female cosplayers should quit slut shaming other female cosplayers.

Edited by VirgoLuna

Posted

Your reaction made me laugh! But basically how geek/nerdy guys should stop saying female cosplayers are fake gamer girls. Also how other female cosplayers should quit slut shaming other female cosplayers.

Yeah, that's not exactly it.. If you listen closely you'll notice how every single one of his points in the video were made to glorify Jessica and whatever she does. I agree with some of what he says though.

Posted

Of coarse Ryan would be proud of this:

Posted

I have to admit, his prop and armor work is good as someone who does cosplay as a hobby, the way it was intended. It's hard for me to respect him based on how he acts towards others, basically whoring out Jnig while whiteknighting her.

Also... that Pikachu tattoo. 

Posted

Yeah eventually he's gonna regret getting Pokémon tattoos on his friggin HANDS.

Posted

On his hand? -.-

He's now nearing 100,000 followers on IG. Looks like he's finally getting to where he wants. And it looks like he's rapidly gaining followers. Just like two weeks ago he was at about 87,000 followers or something.