• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

KotaKoti ( Dakota ) GENERAL thread

125 posts in this topic

Posted

Her lips are overdrawn with lipliner. It is indeed very obvious on videos, but in pictures she can edit it to look "realisitc" Another thing that screams she is making her face fake.

oki.jpgoki1.thumb.png.a15a8757a93a99fa1150232f9oki2.thumb.jpg.619090c1c082f55bd664d309eoki4.thumb.jpg.56e24c67071cc11d98d68944b

It still weirds me out her hair is that short without the extensions, I would of figured they would of been longer :alpacaworry: She's still cute

Posted

Her lips are overdrawn with lipliner. It is indeed very obvious on videos, but in pictures she can edit it to look "realisitc" Another thing that screams she is making her face fake.

oki.jpgoki1.thumb.png.a15a8757a93a99fa1150232f9oki2.thumb.jpg.619090c1c082f55bd664d309eoki4.thumb.jpg.56e24c67071cc11d98d68944b

Those huge circle lenses are so unflattering on everyone. As for Dakota, they make her look like Rumpelstiltskin from Once upon a time. Not exactly a "model" look.

Once.Upon.A.Time.s03e09.WEB-DL.720p.Rus.Once.Upon.a.Time.S02E16.720p.HDTV.X264-Donce.upo.a.time.rumpel.thumb.jpg.290d058

Posted

Damn, that was from 2015 wasn't it. Imagine how bad her eye wrinkles look now if she isn't taking care of her skin. 

Why do so many girls that don't suffer with acne never take care of their skin ??? The amount of girls I know like Dakota have quite literally aged faster then milk and are all barely in their 20's. Early skin care routines in your early teens is the best prevention for slowing down aging, that and a healthy diet. 

Posted

Damn, that was from 2015 wasn't it. Imagine how bad her eye wrinkles look now if she isn't taking care of her skin. 

Why do so many girls that don't suffer with acne never take care of their skin ??? The amount of girls I know like Dakota have quite literally aged faster then milk and are all barely in their 20's. Early skin care routines in your early teens is the best prevention for slowing down aging, that and a healthy diet. 

In her case (age, because she is still young) she could at least do the cleansing, suncream and hydrate her skin.

Posted (edited)

Yes it is from 2015. I took the screenshots on youtube. She edits and photoshops her skin like crazy

Edited by Pinky