• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

KotaKoti ( Dakota ) GENERAL thread

286 posts in this topic

Posted

Stupid question...but is Dakota only with Bravo? I checked her blog and saw at the bottom that she's represented by Libera-Japan. I went on their site and saw her in the Artists section. Looks like her pic is shopped too...

Posted

Stupid question...but is Dakota only with Bravo? I checked her blog and saw at the bottom that she's represented by Libera-Japan. I went on their site and saw her in the Artists section. Looks like her pic is shopped too...

Woah.. 

She isn't listed on Bravo anymore. I just checked... I guess people were right when they said her contract must be coming to an end with how shit her jobs were and very scarce too. She seems to yet to have any jobs with this new agency as of yet.. 

Screen_Shot_2017-04-09_at_6.51.14_PM.thu

And yes indeed, very fucking shooped with some sprinkled bullshit almost a decade old lies. Dakota was never those measurements and never will be. 

Why in the living hell is every company going out of their way to lie for this scrub ? 

Posted (edited)

Not to gereralize, I myself am an American woman exactly at Kota's age, but I noticed my age group and ages close to it, our bodies plateau. I drink a lot of empty calories and Kota has claimed to have a huge sodium intake and eat once a day (if it was a joke or not). Her metabolism has to be shot. 

I used to walk a lot and that kept me in check but I have seen the same results Kota is having. Da belly gettin' big from lack of activity. 

I just find it highly odd that director's for these photo shoots and commercials, don't require her to lose a few pounds. I know it's a thing that happens for these types of appearances, but she doesn't seem to receive that type of treatment. I don't see how directors turn her away when they first meet her. 

Hope I didn't talk about myself too much. I just thoroughly relate to her weight gain and it's not bizarre to me. ^_^' but I'm not a model either. :P

Yeah...this is normal. Can't fight genetics or the aging process. 

What's abnormal is remaining as thin as you were in your teens into your 20's. This is very rare. I'm one of those rare few who have stayed exactly the same since like 16. This is genetics. And I know of few other (healthy) 25 yr old women as thin as I am. It's not healthy at all. I try to gain weight so I don't have brittle bones and atrophied muscles by freakin 30...

Also I'm pretty sure Dakota has always been this weight. Her photos are all manipulated so she looks a different shape/weight in all of them. 

But I've always disliked the way this forum picks apart girls' weight and shape...I do NOT condone that.  With Dakota, people are ridiculously nitpicky about her body. 

Edited by Maxine64

Posted (edited)

I'm thinking that she may have been with this company peripherally for a while. I think that she started working with them when she started doing talento work in 2015. But since Bravo was her mother agency, everything went through them and Libera didn't claim her on their site. Now it looks like Koots and Bravo have parted ways. Either she decided to cut out the middleman or Bravo decided that she wasn't profitable enough. Either way this is actually a step up for her.

I think they will try to sell her to variety shows again. Plus you can expect to see her back in Tokyo Girls Collection, as a brand model, and probably in some dramas if their other artists' careers are anything to go by. Needless to say, compared to everyone else on that site, Dakota looks the worst.

As for why anyone is carrying water for this mediocre chick, couldn't tell you. I have my suspicions but honestly they're pretty vulgar so let's just assume, they are still trying to sell the "too beautiful to be real" brand and leave it at that.

So in conclusion I expect to see a lot more of this in the future

creepy.thumb.JPG.13518eef4c90241658611b8

Edited by 虜
typo

Posted

Yeah...this is normal. Can't fight genetics or the aging process. 

What's abnormal is remaining as thin as you were in your teens into your 20's. This is very rare. I'm one of those rare few who have stayed exactly the same since like 16. This is genetics. And I know of few other (healthy) 25 yr old women as thin as I am. It's not healthy at all. I try to gain weight so I don't have brittle bones and atrophied muscles by freakin 30...

Also I'm pretty sure Dakota has always been this weight. Her photos are all manipulated so she looks a different shape/weight in all of them. 

But I've always disliked the way this forum picks apart girls' weight and shape...I do NOT condone that.  With Dakota, people are ridiculously nitpicky about her body. 

we never say that she is fat or else. We just ask sometimes if she gained weight because she shoop so hard that it's hard sometimes to just compare with her tv apperance. AND about her health cause bad diet and bad habit could direct people to bad hair and bad skin like she have. We even gave some advice, what monsters we are...

For the other tread please don't put everybody in the same dirty bag cause we all have our fav tread and never go to others. 

We already made the point about this subject in all dakota's tread and always ask to make constructive critisism and objective point with no insult and research. so what I found ridiculous is you coming to make waves on one dakota's tread were we already explain what I just explain up here. 

So you are trolling or you are just lazy to read the few pages of this tread. Neather are good in my opinion. 

So please don't come to beat a dead subject or dead treads. If you have some problem with dome users please DM them,if it's in atread where the subject is still active OR some users disrespect the rules tell them. 

Thanks. 

Posted

we never say that she is fat or else. We just ask sometimes if she gained weight because she shoop so hard that it's hard sometimes to just compare with her tv apperance. AND about her health cause bad diet and bad habit could direct people to bad hair and bad skin like she have. We even gave some advice, what monsters we are...

For the other tread please don't put everybody in the same dirty bag cause we all have our fav tread and never go to others. 

We already made the point about this subject in all dakota's tread and always ask to make constructive critisism and objective point with no insult and research. so what I found ridiculous is you coming to make waves on one dakota's tread were we already explain what I just explain up here. 

So you are trolling or you are just lazy to read the few pages of this tread. Neather are good in my opinion. 

So please don't come to beat a dead subject or dead treads. If you have some problem with dome users please DM them,if it's in atread where the subject is still active OR some users disrespect the rules 

I think you misunderstood.  I was not making any moral judgement about any user or implying that they are bullying or anything.  I was only stating that some users can be overly nitpicky about Dakota's weight. (Not just Dakota either) And that I do not personally think it's good at all.

This is not an attack on any user. This is not meant to demean those users. It is just my observation.  Some of those users likely have body image issues themselves as this kinda stuff attracts ED sufferers.

Posted

so I just read the very first page... and omg sharla...how very mature of you.../s/

Posted

So her contract with Bravo really didn't get renewed. I'm actually surprised because they stuck with her for so many years. And all her latest vlogs were about her job, so I thought she would still persevere.

What kind of Fat Acceptance BS. So instead of fighting the obesity epidemic in USA, people get brainwashed to think genetics makes them fat after their teen years. Just what kind of different genetics do they have to the rest of the world?

Posted

So her contract with Bravo really didn't get renewed. I'm actually surprised because they stuck with her for so many years. And all her latest vlogs were about her job, so I thought she would still persevere.

What kind of Fat Acceptance BS. So instead of fighting the obesity epidemic in USA, people get brainwashed to think genetics makes them fat after their teen years. Just what kind of different genetics do they have to the rest of the world?

There is also an Eating Disorder and extreme dieting epidemic in the US. Anorexia Nervosa is the most lethal psychiatric disorder. 

You really should get psychological help if you believe Dakota is even close to being fat.......

Yes, it's natural to accumulate a bit more mass as you get older. Hormone changes after the teen years and all. And yes much of it is genetics: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/obe/causes

As long as you are within the healthy BMI range, you're lean and healthy. According to the BMI, if Dakota is 5'3, being UNDER 110 lbs/49.9 kg is UNDERWEIGHT and unhealthy. 

Healthy BMI for 5'3 is 110 - 140 lbs.  A BMI of 19 - 24 is the HEALTHY range. Above or below this will cause tons of medical problems.

17c54049b3_6177635_o2.gif

Dakota's weight may be in the 18 BMI range, which is underweight. 

Posted (edited)

There is also an Eating Disorder and extreme dieting epidemic in the US. Anorexia Nervosa is the most lethal psychiatric disorder. 

You really should get psychological help if you believe Dakota is even close to being fat.......

Yes, it's natural to accumulate a bit more mass as you get older. Hormone changes after the teen years and all. And yes much of it is genetics: https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/obe/causes

As long as you are within the healthy BMI range, you're lean and healthy. According to the BMI, if Dakota is 5'3, being UNDER 110 lbs/49.9 kg is UNDERWEIGHT and unhealthy. 

Healthy BMI for 5'3 is 110 - 140 lbs.  A BMI of 19 - 24 is the HEALTHY range. Above or below this will cause tons of medical problems.

17c54049b3_6177635_o2.gif

Dakota's weight may be in the 18 BMI range, which is underweight. 

I never called Dakota fat, wth? I was responding to a part of your comment about weight gain, which is why I quoted only that part. Dakota is clearly not the weight she stated on her modeling profile. And she's far from underweight.

BMI is healthy from 18.5 to 24.9, what kind of alternative fat-acceptance pseudo-science are you using? Even your linked site has it written 18.5 to 24.9 https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm 

As for what causes obesity, genetics doesn't have a big role at all. Even in your linked site it only says that rare genetic endocrine disorders can cause obesity in SOME people, not that genetics causes it after teen years. Also, here from WHO(World Health Organisation) website(http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs311/en/):

Overweight and obesity are linked to more deaths worldwide than underweight. Globally there are more people who are obese than underweight – this occurs in every region except parts of sub-Saharan Africa and Asia.

What causes obesity and overweight?

The fundamental cause of obesity and overweight is an energy imbalance between calories consumed and calories expended. Globally, there has been:

• an increased intake of energy-dense foods that are high in fat; and
  • an increase in physical inactivity due to the increasingly sedentary nature of many forms of work, changing modes of transportation, and increasing urbanization.

So yeah, anorexia doesn't kill as many people as obesity. Fat Acceptance BS at its best (meaning worst), really.

Edited by papercrane

Posted

I decided to share this here even though Dakota's threads are just  as dead as her career... 

Heh. 

hehtruth.thumb.jpg.bc8459955ca2ad0d99b58

Posted

Has she done anything to her lips? there's something a little off about them

Posted

Has she done anything to her lips? there's something a little off about them

She overlines them to varying degrees depending on the picture/video. It's very obvious on videos.

Posted (edited)

Her lips are overdrawn with lipliner. It is indeed very obvious on videos, but in pictures she can edit it to look "realisitc" Another thing that screams she is making her face fake.

oki.jpgoki1.thumb.png.a15a8757a93a99fa1150232f9oki2.thumb.jpg.619090c1c082f55bd664d309eoki4.thumb.jpg.56e24c67071cc11d98d68944b

Edited by Pinky

Posted

Those circle lenses and lips make her look creepy, almost like a goblin. Also her undereye wrinkles...she either needs some moisturizer or stop caking on so much concealer/foundation.