• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

KotaKoti ( Dakota ) GENERAL thread

286 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

New photo in Hiromichi's IG.

Без названия.jpg

DTGF.jpg

Edited by Marylee

Posted

She's looking really bald this time... That hairstyle doesn't help her at all! It looks like she has patches on her scalp omg 

Posted

kjn.jpg

Posted

kjn.jpg

I think she looks pretty here ^^

Posted

Oh hey, long time no talky. . . 

Anyhoo was surfing Youtube and came across an account that was posting some old Kooter stuff, and decided to watch it .. The comments bellow however were much more interesting to me. 

Screen_Shot_2017-01-28_at_7.56.39_PM.thu

Lol, dafuq did I miss ?? That went down a week ago ? I know this should probably be posted in the Mira thread but I found it commenting on Kooter related videos ... When did Mira become a fan of Koots ? And what went down between her and the admins ? Salty salty saaaaalty. 

Posted

Oh hey, long time no talky. . . 

Anyhoo was surfing Youtube and came across an account that was posting some old Kooter stuff, and decided to watch it .. The comments bellow however were much more interesting to me. 

Screen_Shot_2017-01-28_at_7.56.39_PM.thu

Lol, dafuq did I miss ?? That went down a week ago ? I know this should probably be posted in the Mira thread but I found it commenting on Kooter related videos ... When did Mira become a fan of Koots ? And what went down between her and the admins ? Salty salty saaaaalty. 

Mira lost a lot of views, she need some "friend" to suck on the subs. 

Posted

Mira lost a lot of views, she need some "friend" to suck on the subs. 

That would work better if this was Dakota's actual Youtube account she was commenting under. This was only a fan account posting old content of Dakota's that was deleted. 

Sheesh, Mira knows no ends when it comes to sockpuppeting. Making a "Dolly" account to half ass defend Koots and shit on Pull while simultaneously claiming to be a boyfriend of "Mira's"... HAHAHAHAHAHA. No one would have even assumed that that youtube account was hers if she didn't basically announce it to the world ... "boyfriend" LOL please, Mira ain't got no boyfriend. 

Posted (edited)

No one would have even assumed that that youtube account was hers if she didn't basically announce it to the world ... "boyfriend" LOL please, Mira ain't got no boyfriend. 

75135616.thumb.jpg.d6b3e68bdb6f8527d363e

Edited by Velett

Posted

I'm gonna have nightmares about that face

Posted

kjn.jpg

What the hell? She's pretty! Why does she morph herself into Gollum fetus... Nvm I asked this question countless times and I will never know the answer. Still it amazes me every time

Posted

All I'm saying is. When Dakota's talent, frame, lies are all wash up and become irrelevant and old. Why don't she use her Japanese skills, get an education, such as a teaching job and teach English in Japan? Maybe she can teach Kiki some too 😂😂😂😂

Posted

All I'm saying is. When Dakota's talent, frame, lies are all wash up and become irrelevant and old. Why don't she use her Japanese skills, get an education, such as a teaching job and teach English in Japan? Maybe she can teach Kiki some too 😂😂😂😂

Did she ever graduate school(back at home or in Japan) and went to university/college? You need a degree to be a teacher even in a sketchy language school.

Posted

Did she ever graduate school(back at home or in Japan) and went to university/college? You need a degree to be a teacher even in a sketchy language school.

She should be a dropout if I remember it right.

Posted

was browsing some random kyary video,is that dakota at 2:37

Posted

^^ yep!