• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

KotaKoti ( Dakota ) GENERAL thread

286 posts in this topic

Posted

What're those white rings around her eyes???

I'm not sure what it could be and why she did it, but the original tweeter's comment says something about highlighter. Maybe koots went overboard with the highlighter under her eyes for some reason. :D

It could also be that trick that cosplayers do where they add extra white to their eyes to make them look bigger, but it seems a bit too much..

Posted

What're those white rings around her eyes???

I guess it's translucent powder. It turns white when you take photos with flash on.
 5642247520_24c6000836.jpg

Posted (edited)

Edited by Vivi
already answered.

Posted

( long time lurker ) it was darn about time to make a general thread for her :alpacaworry: even i would confused of where to talk to in general discussion despite that she has twitter thread which is mostly active ( just saying ) 

i will post these pictures in here just in case the twitter gets removed : 

54jjgta.thumb.png.4e7db9c846c657df4dded654twfds.thumb.png.119e9787a6907ba5a35ebe65e3qws.thumb.png.94e4b3bd8099192776a414

her newest post is just ......the left hand just looks so freaking weird and its angle ....:stoplz:

64gfd.thumb.png.0a7288ee9a323fe3a7ea4f79

Posted

Wow, make up, dress, her weight gain again – everything comes together in a bad way. And then standing next to her shooped face. Poor thing.

Posted

54jjgta.thumb.png.4e7db9c846c657df4dded6OK17_153x400.thumb.jpg.18d0723991d7df78a

She reminds me of a scared looking Persian cat here... don't know why.

Don't tell me you can't see it. The resemblance is uncanny :hurrplz:

Posted (edited)

Im getting serious second hand embarrassment from this girl, she must have a psychological problem O.o

Edited by asdfghjkl

Posted

i will post these pictures in here just in case the twitter gets removed : 

54jjgta.thumb.png.4e7db9c846c657df4dded654twfds.thumb.png.119e9787a6907ba5a35ebe

Wow, make up, dress, her weight gain again – everything comes together in a bad way. And then standing next to her shooped face. Poor thing.

She made a vegan macaroni and cheese with Rice Dream milk and shiet like that and posted it on insta. Maybe she was vegan for a time to maintain her figure? I don't think it was confirmed, but she's gained weight, so maybe she fell off the diet stage when she wasn't getting enough nutrition or wasn't eating enough? I don't know. Her face always seemed a bit fuller and even when she was pretty thin, her face was still full.

Posted

I didn't know that she gained weight recently 0_0... Maybe it has to do with depression or something. I know I have gained weight before when depressed. Other than that though, the weight gain may have something to do with the photoshop style she's been doing. Maybe the weight has affected her body image badly and she's overcompensating. 

Posted (edited)

I'm reaaaally late to da party, but I never knew about the drama between kota and the jvlogger girls until now. I'm kinda disappointed, I mean even if Kota was a horrible person I don't think it's inappropriate, even if this happened long time ago it sure was weird. I haven't checked whether they were made after this drama or before, but hasn't Duncan done impersonations of Kota like 2 or 3 times? I find it was kind of expected Kota would get angry if they were made beforehand. Sure, it's childish to take things like that too seriously but that's just bound to happen with some people.

Edited by baeby

Posted

I'm reaaaally late to da party, but I never knew about the drama between kota and the jvlogger girls until now. I'm kinda disappointed, I mean even if Kota was a horrible person I don't think it's inappropriate, even if this happened long time ago it sure was weird. I haven't checked whether they were made after this drama or before, but hasn't Duncan done impersonations of Kota like 2 or 3 times? I find it was kind of expected Kota would get angry if they were made beforehand. Sure, it's childish to take things like that too seriously but that's just bound to happen with some people.

Are there any places with more info on this drama? I'd like to read up on it

Posted

Her weight looks pretty normal to me, but her posture as well as that dress makes her look frumpy.

And being vegan doesn't really mean you'd loose weight either, especially if you're doing veganism wrong. For all we know she could just be bloated or swollen because of a certain time of the month. Sadly us ladies poof into balloons due to excess water whenever we're haunted by Auntie P. 

But yeah, she looks normal to me. She just shoops her pictures so badly that whenever we see the real her we're taken aback. 

However, someone needs to lend her a beauty blender for that concealer faux pas.

Posted

Are there any places with more info on this drama? I'd like to read up on it

Woah, sorry I neglected this thread xD 

Duncan did impersonations of Koots which is INDEED the reason she sent the message.  The message I believe was originally sent to Duncan, but it was Mimei who screen shot it and posted it on Twitter where you then see the other Jvloggers bashing her and calling her a Bitch. Mimei admired Koots but then after that started to throw shade. 

Of course Koots took it serious ! God damn, her and her family are still copyrighting shit till this very day xD 

As for finding more on this drama ... mmm, you'd have to dig thru alot of really old as fuck Lolcow threads to see if there is even all that much more to the matter. Perhaps if I have time I could dig alittle, but no promises. 

( long time lurker ) it was darn about time to make a general thread for her :alpacaworry: even i would confused of where to talk to in general discussion despite that she has twitter thread which is mostly active ( just saying ) 

I didn't add the info to the Twitter thread as its incredibly old ( from 2012 ) and could be seen as derailing by bring up a old subject. The general thread for Koots has no rules currently, so I'm going to say its a thread for anything related to Dakota that may derail/be too old for other threads. 

In all honesty though, Koot's is so boring that she adds the same shit to every media platform that I'd almost say they should all just be merged. 

*shrugs*