KotaKoti ( Dakota ) GENERAL thread

248 posts in this topic

Posted

It's probably cuz her 2009 looking pics look more like her? Her new fresh face one's remind most of us of a new born child which would be just as creepy compared to the other Japanese models.

OT at this point any of us could model in Japan if Dakato has been able to last that long. 

Posted

I clicked on her video today and I'm so confused, she literally looks like an alien!! A seven year old alien at that, she looks like a child and not in a good way

Posted

uhhh on her twitter she said she had acute leukemia two years ago??? i dont remember hearing anything about this

Posted

uhhh on her twitter she said she had acute leukemia two years ago??? i dont remember hearing anything about this

no, she didn't have leukemia, i've posted a rough translation of that tweet, you can check it out in the ig thread

Posted

Did the site Tiara-Mily shut down or just switch names ? 

Screen_Shot_2018-07-14_at_9.54.32_AM.thu

Screen_Shot_2018-07-14_at_9.56.17_AM.thu

Despite they gave Kota shit tons of work in 2015, I think they probably damaged her image and rep as they're kinda a cheap scammy looking company ( in my opinion ) compared to all the other work Bravo got her. I also kinda wonder if she took this work on without Bravo, meaning they didn't get a cut. The company never seemed like something Bravo would send a model too. 

Does she even list this company in her portfolio on her new agencies site ? 

Posted

Did the site Tiara-Mily shut down or just switch names ? 

Screen_Shot_2018-07-14_at_9.54.32_AM.thu

Screen_Shot_2018-07-14_at_9.56.17_AM.thu

Despite they gave Kota shit tons of work in 2015, I think they probably damaged her image and rep as they're kinda a cheap scammy looking company ( in my opinion ) compared to all the other work Bravo got her. I also kinda wonder if she took this work on without Bravo, meaning they didn't get a cut. The company never seemed like something Bravo would send a model too. 

Does she even list this company in her portfolio on her new agencies site ? 

Tiara-Mily seems like a common cheap catalogue brand. I'm not sure why it seems scammy to you, do you some examples?

Also, it's impossible to take on work without your agency's approval when you are signed under them. Many more well-known models have talked about how modelling agencies work in that regard.

Posted

Long time lurker but something I’ve thought about as I myself has had experience of this.

would she be also photoshopping herself that way on account of her receding hairline? Her forehead and hair part are far too wide to be called naturally thin hair and she might be trying to hide that. 

I could theorize she got rid of her bangs not by choice but compensation because she didn’t have enough frontal hair to make them look any good.

as someone who lost their hair for a period of time due to undiagnosed allergies and food tolerances I did similar style choices for a time and see that similar pattern in Kota.

Could not be medical but for her young age it seems off from my point of view. 

Posted

KuS5o7vuSgiB1_4feko9Dg.png

ummm guys is it just me or does her head look COMICALLY small? Like... okay Dakota :happee: body of a normal woman but the head of a 5 year old, makes sense

oh baby.png