• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/09/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

KotaKoti ( Dakota ) GENERAL thread

256 posts in this topic

Posted

I recall there use to be caps on a Tv program where they read a letter Kota's manager wrote fussing about her laziness and weight gain. I honestly think it could be a mixture of reasons as to why she was dropped : 

1) weight gain ( she looks healthy and fine but thats not acceptable when you work as a model. its an unfair world, modelling ) 

2) anti social/ poor attitude ( withdrawn in Popteen, rude on Tv shows ) 

3) Lazy ( she never kept up her social medias and let all accounts die. Which is important to keep updated when you're an entertainer ) 

4) Image ( She let her image slip in both in fashion and weight ) 

5) Lies ( How long can the display extremely dishonest measurements that she was never even at even at her thinnest ) 

6) Buzz ( the main reason she was hired to begin with. Everyone was talking about her, and now no one is ) 

7) NO improvement ( I'm sorry, but her walk is awful and it isn't the weight gains fault. Her posing and modelling skills are poop too. No improvement ) 

Honestly, most models would be dropped for even one of those things. She was given all the chances in the world to improve and grow, but she expected everyone to carry her thru it all. Thats not how life works. She let her shelf life end and might have even sped it up. 

When was this? Do you have a link to the video?

Posted

If anyone was wondering what lenses she uses, I'm pretty sure it's these. I have the same pair. It's just a thick limbal ring that makes your eyes appear bigger while appearing semi natural. 

IMG_0698.PNG

mind telling what's the model? Or is there anyone in brown color? I really want to buy a pair but not anything dramatic lol I don't know which one to choose

Posted (edited)

Guys, do you know if she did the aegyo sal surgery? I've noticed her eyes are different compared to the past.

For those who don't know what aegyo sal is: According to Kpopsurgery,  "Aegyo sal sits right under the lower eyelid, and naturally occurs in children.[...]The only permanent way to achieve them is via a surgical procedure where a 0.5 cm flat strip of AlloDerm (acellular dermal matrix) or Gortex is inserted under the skin surface through two small incisions, leaving behind tiny scars".

Brefore and after the surgery

before.jpg

Dakota's IG past pictures compared to  recent ones:

Screenshot_20171008-142508.jpg

Screenshot_20171008-142515.jpg

Screenshot_20171008-142525.jpg

Screenshot_20171008-142550.jpg

Screenshot_20171008-142611.jpg

Screenshot_20171008-142423.jpg

Edited by sugoidesune

Posted

Guys, do you know if she did the aegyo sal surgery? I've noticed her eyes are different compared to the past.

For those who don't know what aegyo sal is: According to Kpopsurgery,  "Aegyo sal sits right under the lower eyelid, and naturally occurs in children.[...]The only permanent way to achieve them is via a surgical procedure where a 0.5 cm flat strip of AlloDerm (acellular dermal matrix) or Gortex is inserted under the skin surface through two small incisions, leaving behind tiny scars".

Brefore and after the surgery

before.jpg

Dakota's IG past pictures compared to  recent ones:

Screenshot_20171008-142508.jpg

Screenshot_20171008-142515.jpg

Screenshot_20171008-142525.jpg

Screenshot_20171008-142550.jpg

Screenshot_20171008-142611.jpg

Screenshot_20171008-142423.jpg

If she did, then she is doomed, because it starts to look super wrinkly.

dakota.png

Posted

This kid reminds me of early Dakota ^_^

B14B9071-9474-4877-9D2E-07DB965A0B4E.jpeg

Posted

So out of curiosity I went and checked thread about her last tv appearance on girlschannel and it got me thinking could the reactions and comments from Japanese netizens be the pushing force for her extreme photoshop addiction I mean a lot of comments were pointing out that she's fat, ugly and old few did mention insta but a lot were just commenting on her appearance in the show ?  I mean I know she always photoshopped but it has gotten more extreme ever since she went to Japan  . Her recent shoops look like a starving young looking alien .

Posted

This came to mind, since the start of her modeling career, of course, she would have a large income, why didn't she have any plastic surgery since she's so insecure about her looks?

I know it is within the modeling contracts that models are not allowed to enhance their looks. for now, she's not signed up with any modeling agency.

Posted (edited)

I hope she has some other job(s) besides modeling and Youtube because this is clearly not stable. When you get older, people usually gain weight, that's just how it is. Your skin will start to sag and your young glow is fading. That's how life is. I hope that the older she gets the more she actually starts to embrace herself. Getting older isn't a big curse, and the modeling industry will replace older people quickly anyways.

Edit: basically, we all will get older and our appearance will change a bit. Modeling is hardly for any model a lifetime job from young to really old

Edited by M.I.A

Posted

This came to mind, since the start of her modeling career, of course, she would have a large income, why didn't she have any plastic surgery since she's so insecure about her looks?

I know it is within the modeling contracts that models are not allowed to enhance their looks. for now, she's not signed up with any modeling agency.

She would probably have to consult someone with knowledge about surgery or she might end up as a real life alien. :frowny:

Posted

i'm just going to toss in my opinion no one asked for on the aegyo sal and say i don't think she got fillers or anything under her eyes, but that the eye fat (where dark circles appear) sunk in due to her aging which made the sal eye fat appear more protruded. just as her cheekbones, chin and jaw seem more defined.

i'm now 23, and from the age of 21 to now i began losing my baby fat on my face. my cheeks aren't as puffy, my dark circles are deeper since my soft under eye skin is now more translucent, my cheekbones are sharper, and i think that would explain the creases under her eye too, as fillers/injections wouldn't cause such noticeable creases unless they went flat already, which they (wouldn't be) based off the curve of the aegyo sal. 

tl;dr i never had aegyo sale until i lost my babyfat, and even then it's not 'fat' under my eye as much as the skin curving around my eyeball and being more noticeable.

she's just aging.

Posted

Wow, Dakota is really falling apart at this point. She got her dream to go to Japan and didn't really work to keep that dream alive. I'm really curious how she's still surviving in Japan since it doesn't seem like she can survive on only modeling at this point since she barely seems to do it anymore

At this point I feel like Dakota might just be in depression

Posted

Balls.. I can't remember which thread it was I originally posted in about Kota's age/family. Pretty sure it was this one, but can't seem to find the post. 

Anyways, I found the picture I was looking for ( or atleast one of them ) as physical proof of their brothers existence. 

Kiki and Kyler :

Screen_Shot_2017-11-26_at_11.48.22_AM.th

I think I actually remember Kiki posting this long ago, but removing it not too long after. 

Buzznet screen shots of family including brother : 

Screen_Shot_2017-11-26_at_9.45.41_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2017-11-26_at_9.46.31_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2017-11-26_at_9.49.23_PM.thu

Some more Ostrenga family niblets : 

Screen_Shot_2017-11-26_at_9.47.14_PM.thu Screen_Shot_2017-11-26_at_11.52.36_AM.th

Posted

What I don't understand about snowflakes every single time is that they can't handle what they look like and can't just settle for looking normal or cute or pretty. They have to be kawaii uguu goddess or whatever.

I edited both sides to show that even if kooter lightly edited her picture, she would still be cute and wouldn't have such a big difference between irl and herself.

Left side: Edited to what she really looks like

Right side: Changed her brows to best fit her features while staying in place where they would be on her head.

PSFix_20171128_172403.thumb.jpeg.1775ed7

Posted

Koots expectation vs reality :harharplz:

7AD5B22C-A476-4C7D-8F07-EF64F434658F.jpeg

1A41C5C6-05FA-491E-A6DE-1B72D732314A.png

89E2BDC4-71B0-44FA-8F7B-A403E694C8F5.png

Posted

Koots expectation vs reality :harharplz:

7AD5B22C-A476-4C7D-8F07-EF64F434658F.jpeg

1A41C5C6-05FA-491E-A6DE-1B72D732314A.png

89E2BDC4-71B0-44FA-8F7B-A403E694C8F5.png

when you order it online vs when it comes