• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

KotaKoti ( Dakota ) GENERAL thread

283 posts in this topic

Posted

I forever love her hair color. Shame it's thinning so badly it seems. 

I think she looks really cute when she smiles with her real face. Too bad she doesn't think so. 

Posted

Her face and hair actually looked better than in some other candid videos of her but that weight gain is very obvious and highlights the unflattering features of her body shape(looks like she's "inverted triangle" or "apple" body shape). I wondered why she was dropped by both agencies so suddenly but the weight gain explains it. Though it's kind of weird that the agencies didn't mind her looking absolutely different from her shoops, she wasn't even model-skinny, but they didn't mind as long as she was slim-to-average(not american average, which is overweight), but after a noticeable weight gain they dropped her right away. 

Posted

Sooooo... Here is footage of Kooter's walking the run way, and wow does she ever have an odd runway walk... It just couldn't be me who realizes her knees look like they are buckling inwards while she walks.. 

example : 

kooter.thumb.gif.9895a453e7da83fa5152723

Someone should make a meme out of this screenshot : 

Screen_Shot_2017-09-07_at_1.01.58_PM.thu

This was her last known job from her agency .. RIP 

the other models look so professional and high end and she is WAVING?? on a runway show? Like sweetie this isn't VS. She looks like a child who stumbled there by accident

Posted

the other models look so professional and high end and she is WAVING?? on a runway show? Like sweetie this isn't VS. She looks like a child who stumbled there by accident

Well an asian model waved as well on the runway. It seems like they are allowed to

Dakota's so chubby, seems like she has a health problem with hormones. She's a poor girl. Always pressured to stick up to her image to stay relevant.

Posted

I mean, I think she looks good in the video. I like her real look a thousand times more than her shooped one. Imo she is also far away from being fat or chubby, but she looks normal (if that makes sense?)  and definitely not model (Asian model!) skinny.

Posted

If anyone was wondering what lenses she uses, I'm pretty sure it's these. I have the same pair. It's just a thick limbal ring that makes your eyes appear bigger while appearing semi natural. 

IMG_0698.PNG

Posted

Tokyo/Kansai Girl's Collection is a little bit like a concert/fashion show. You can find other videos on YouTube and you can get a glimpse of what is it. Its rather different. 

Posted

It might not have anything to do with Dakota's appearance in why she was dropped from both labels. It could be a case of she's ran out of steam as a model as they may have found a whole new batch of models to represent their brand and label for the next few years and Dakota has ran out of shelf life? I do think she looks good with the weight gain though and having a fuller face makes her look so pretty! She still does look so young for her age!

Posted

The way she walks may be partly due to her natural bone structure and not necessarily her fault. I don't know much about it so I'm no expert, but I do have a very slight case of knock knee (nobody ever noticed, I only found out when I went to see an orthopedist) which in turn results in a flat foot hence my way of walking is slightly different compared to people with a "normal" bone structure. I imagine that bowed legs can also make a difference in style of walking.

I don't know, just a theory.

Posted

I think she probably could have got a lot more mileage out of her modelling if she had just toned her body.

Posted

I recall there use to be caps on a Tv program where they read a letter Kota's manager wrote fussing about her laziness and weight gain. I honestly think it could be a mixture of reasons as to why she was dropped : 

1) weight gain ( she looks healthy and fine but thats not acceptable when you work as a model. its an unfair world, modelling ) 

2) anti social/ poor attitude ( withdrawn in Popteen, rude on Tv shows ) 

3) Lazy ( she never kept up her social medias and let all accounts die. Which is important to keep updated when you're an entertainer ) 

4) Image ( She let her image slip in both in fashion and weight ) 

5) Lies ( How long can the display extremely dishonest measurements that she was never even at even at her thinnest ) 

6) Buzz ( the main reason she was hired to begin with. Everyone was talking about her, and now no one is ) 

7) NO improvement ( I'm sorry, but her walk is awful and it isn't the weight gains fault. Her posing and modelling skills are poop too. No improvement ) 

Honestly, most models would be dropped for even one of those things. She was given all the chances in the world to improve and grow, but she expected everyone to carry her thru it all. Thats not how life works. She let her shelf life end and might have even sped it up. 

She shouldn't necessarily lose weight, but she should tone up. She would look a lot better if she did. In that sense I'd call her lazy too and with the social media thing. To be frank she seems like she doesn't like being a model at all but she may feel she doesn't have anything else to fall back on. If anything I would argue that not only did she not have any improvement she is actually doing worse than she was when she got there.

Posted

( I'm sorry, but her walk is awful and it isn't the weight gains fault. Her posing and modelling skills are poop too. No improvement ) 

Honestly it could have been the weight gain in addition to her structure. With my body structure, if I gain only 8-10 pounds I can feel the difference when I walk. It just carries the legs a little differently. She probably gained more than 10 pounds so who knows...

Posted

Irregular longtime lurker here, just created an account because, TBH, I LOVE the fact that justice has just knocked on Dakota's door... like, seriously. I still can't get over the fact that she must have achieved so many dreams all based on lies... in JAPAN. I mean, lies are all over Japan, but not as in "I'm hiding my racist ass". 

I STILL cringe when I see her first appearance in Japanese TV, right after everybody wowed at her PS/BS pictures.

Happy doomsday <3 (am I allowed to call her a b*tch here?)

Posted

Today, it is Dakota's birthday. She is turning 24 now. I am acutally glad, that she lost the job of being a model in Japan. She got free ticket(s) to follow her dream, but she failed at it of her laziness.