• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

KotaKoti ( Dakota ) GENERAL thread

286 posts in this topic

Posted

Back in the day I was completely fooled by her. I thought she was just very good at doing makeup, I wanted to look like her. I started many crash diet to be thin like her. Seeing her new pictures makes me feel very stupid.

Posted

Is this Dakota? Lol!

Screenshot_20170619-115927.png

no that is Molly Bair. She's a legit model who walks on international runways and campaigns like Vera Wang and had her photos in vogue. She's known for her very alien look.

Posted

no that is Molly Bair. She's a legit model who walks on international runways and campaigns like Vera Wang and had her photos in vogue. She's known for her very alien look.

Should be noted that that's not how Molly normally looks. Was done with special effects for the video.

Here''s more like how she really looks:

beauty-2015-02-molly-bair.thumb.jpg.eec3

Posted

I wonder what lens Dakota was using before she switched to phone cameras, I mean angle and lens can really help the face shape and probably made shopping way easier.

Posted

I'm sorry but I laughed... Kooter's fan captured the five head pretty well

Screenshot_20170731-220126.thumb.jpg.33a

Posted

Wasn't sure where to post this but I saw this photo on ig and it reminded me of someone....

Screenshot_20170817-175742.png

Posted

It's like if they cloned Kota but didn't let it gestate long enough...

Posted

A lot of people keep asking about this in the Instagram thread, so I'll write it here for record. 

( And hopefully most read thru it here before asking as it does not belong in the IG thread ) 

Q : Was Dakota fired / let go by 2 AGENCIES ?? 

A : YES.

Bravo Models site/ female listing : 

http://www.bravomodels.net/women/

Note that you can still go to google and search " Dakota Rose Bravo models" and the page will still show up with her profile, but she is no longer listed on there site when you manually go in. What you are seeing when you search her name in google is a tossed profile that wasn't fully deleted but instead unlisted. This is just like how you can still find Taylor's old Starz people modelling profile despite not being with them. 

Libera Models site / female / talent listing : 

http://www.libera-japan.com/artist/

This was the second agency Dakota went with and is no longer listed on there site. This was pure speculation that she was only with the company for a short lived 3-6 months. At first this was pure speculation that she was fired from Libera models, that was of course until she herself removed all contact/ connections to said agency from her "professional work" website. She changed her website to direct contact and took down the " Model talent for _____ agency" indicating she is solo now. 

Despite being Solo she still has a few unfinished jobs she was signed for while still with them : 

1) Disney world costume shoot. 

2) Screen_Shot_2017-08-27_at_10.56.52_AM.th

Screen_Shot_2017-08-27_at_10.57.11_AM.th

Q : Did Dakota actually lose her apartment ? 

A : Yes. 

For those of you who have a keen eye, you probably already knew the moment the scenery changed behind her and her jobs became incredibly scarce. It is no mystery or secrete that she is having financial problems. For almost a year now both here and Lolcow noticed that she stopped getting nails done, stopped wearing makeup, her clothing was really wrecked and old and never new and she nearly never gets her hair done anymore. The theory that her old apartment was also shared is also still out there as someone with only a couple jobs a year just could not afford an apartment like what she had. 

Speculation : Her old room mate was an Ex bf or a friend who moved / didn't want to carry the financial burden while Kota sits on her ass. 

Her old apartment : 

Screen_Shot_2017-08-27_at_11.13.17_AM.th   Screen_Shot_2017-08-27_at_11.11.59_AM.th Screen_Shot_2017-08-27_at_11.14.40_AM.th

Note : that her pictures used to be hanged on the wall in her living room and in recent pictures it on the floor of a unfamiliar apartment. Also notice that non of the background in her newest pictures in her apartment match her old one. 

New Apartment : 

Screen_Shot_2017-08-27_at_10.24.38_AM.thScreen_Shot_2017-08-27_at_10.26.27_AM.th Screen_Shot_2017-08-27_at_10.31.18_AM.th

Note : Different walls and different flooring. Also notice that the furniture is black and not her nice white set. Its old and used looking and in one of her pictures with the same black couch you can see cat scratching post in the background if you go to her IG. The fact that there is furniture and cat stuff in the apartment implies that someone was already living there and it is not a new place rented by Kota, but rather a friends house. Thus why she also has a very small room and not the masters room. Before announcing that she had moved there were pictures of her in said persons apartment : 

Screen_Shot_2017-08-27_at_10.28.34_AM.th

Same apartment as the one she's living in now, except this was before she made the move. Notice the doors are the same as the one she's living in currently. This post was also about "a friend who came back from vacation and gave her those makeup thingies". 

The announcement : 

Screen_Shot_2017-08-27_at_11.35.43_AM.th

The google translation for this post :  During the last time, the people who moved to my house have great liking for the picture. 

This post alone solidifies that she has indeed moved. This all in turn points to the obvious that she is now crashing at a friends and no longer can financially afford to even live in Japan. I do hope that she is giving some money to her friend to stay there as its really unfair to put such burdens on friends or even family. 

Please do not quote this post as it is really long and will take up far to much space. 

Posted

I think it's fair to say her time in Japan is up, unless she finds an everyday job (a thing she's probably never had to do) or someone to finance her she'll be back in the states pretty soon.

Posted

She digged her grave with those photoshop lies. 

Posted

I think it's fair to say her time in Japan is up, unless she finds an everyday job (a thing she's probably never had to do) or someone to finance her she'll be back in the states pretty soon.

I've been weirdly right about the speculations so far ... 

SO I'm going to take another random guess and say things are in for change when Christmas rolls around. Most friends are fairly welcoming and let you stay for usually 6 months ish till you get back on your feet. Japanese may be very polite and friendly, but I'm sure its roughly the same there, that no one wants to carry someone ( financially or emotionally ). She only has 2 jobs left ( one already passed ) and that money wont last her long. She has no contract or business being a model, and has literally no job experience ... 

I give it till Dec/Jan before her friend gives her the boot. Thats also roughly the time she normally goes home to visit family, and who knows ? maybe she'll stay or set up camp with Kaka. Japan wont renew a visa if you have no work or agency to sign for it. She's screwed. 

Taylor only has her agency for that Visa purpose. Without one she'd also be SOL.  

Posted

I've been weirdly right about the speculations so far ... 

SO I'm going to take another random guess and say things are in for change when Christmas rolls around. Most friends are fairly welcoming and let you stay for usually 6 months ish till you get back on your feet. Japanese may be very polite and friendly, but I'm sure its roughly the same there, that no one wants to carry someone ( financially or emotionally ). She only has 2 jobs left ( one already passed ) and that money wont last her long. She has no contract or business being a model, and has literally no job experience ... 

I give it till Dec/Jan before her friend gives her the boot. Thats also roughly the time she normally goes home to visit family, and who knows ? maybe she'll stay or set up camp with Kaka. Japan wont renew a visa if you have no work or agency to sign for it. She's screwed. 

Taylor only has her agency for that Visa purpose. Without one she'd also be SOL.  

TBH at least Taylor looks legit on IG as well as irl. She's a pretty girl, and from what I have seen (don't pay too much attention) she's also not that bad, personality wise. Dakota however, has straight up been a scammer from Day 1. I was baffled that Japan was playing along even when she got on TV and people SAW that she looked nothing like her videos and IG photos. 

Posted

TBH at least Taylor looks legit on IG as well as irl. She's a pretty girl, and from what I have seen (don't pay too much attention) she's also not that bad, personality wise. Dakota however, has straight up been a scammer from Day 1. I was baffled that Japan was playing along even when she got on TV and people SAW that she looked nothing like her videos and IG photos. 

Taylor was and is pretty when she isn't over doing the awful fillers. Tbh they have both edited the shit out of their images and lied about an equal amount of things. The only difference now is that Taylor is progressing and coming clean about her bullshit and Dakota isn't, but I wouldn't go as far to cal Kota a scammer or bitch anymore .. Clearly they know what she looks like and they know the product they are getting. 

They could have easily fired Kota at any given time, but chose to keep her. It may be hard for some to accept, but maybe Bravo did like Kota's natural image and the media attention she was getting. Its too hard for me to believe that "slept around" or "paid them off" just to keep her around. 

The only crime Dakota is guilty of this very moment is shooping.. Which isn't really that far off from having plastic surgery and proclaiming it as natural. Both are out right lies. 

:hmm:

Posted (edited)

Taylor was and is pretty when she isn't over doing the awful fillers. Tbh they have both edited the shit out of their images and lied about an equal amount of things. The only difference now is that Taylor is progressing and coming clean about her bullshit and Dakota isn't, but I wouldn't go as far to cal Kota a scammer or bitch anymore .. Clearly they know what she looks like and they know the product they are getting. 

They could have easily fired Kota at any given time, but chose to keep her. It may be hard for some to accept, but maybe Bravo did like Kota's natural image and the media attention she was getting. Its too hard for me to believe that "slept around" or "paid them off" just to keep her around. 

The only crime Dakota is guilty of this very moment is shooping.. Which isn't really that far off from having plastic surgery and proclaiming it as natural. Both are out right lies. 

:hmm:

I agree. Neither of them lies more than the other, they just do it in different ways;).

Also, ever since Dakota became Popteen model, she hasn't done or said anything controversial or scammy or even mildly salty (unlike Taylor who unfortunately has been doing that religiously). And it's been like 3 years now. Photoshop is her only fault.

I feel like she could just start doing youtube again, and get a visa from that if a Japanese agency will sign her. She still has 510k subscribers and if she made her photoshop prettier(or just found a good light and didn't photoshop) she would still get many views. 

Edited by papercrane

Posted

not sure if someone posted this already but its hilarious

DILlEEAWsAA-B79.jpg