• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

KotaKoti ( Dakota ) GENERAL thread

285 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I was watching her videos and GOD, she was beautiful. Now she looks like a bird. 

PsyCLzT.jpg

My fecking god the right pic is shooped to hell and back, and people are actually buying it.

I saw her again after eons when the Japanese Lolita fashion brand Innocent World featured her as a model in their 15th anniversary mook. I recalled how much she always shooped herself and laughed so hard because I couldn't help thinking 'IW recruited her based on her shooped looks, the moment she walked into the photo studio they must've thought "Who is this person?" '

Can't help but despise people like her. They transform themselves into completely different people and tell you it's real.

Which I find to be weird because she is naturally pretty. But there's the thing about wanting to comply with stupid beauty standards, I know :P

It always makes me think of that Gorillaz promo campaign "REJECT FALSE ICONS".

Wall of text over m(_ _)m

Edited by Yabababa

Posted

I was watching her videos and GOD, she was beautiful. Now she looks like a bird. 

PsyCLzT.jpg

I miss when the special effects were mostly believable back then (I know there was a lot of proof back then it was fake anyway, but still she looked nice then) the video on the right... dear lord 

Something I am very curious about, since watching a subbed video of an interview dakota was in kind of awhile ago, she changed her story as to how she became interested in japan. I'm sure everyone remembers the infamous first interview, she said she got a cardcaptor sakura dvd when she was little and got interested from there, but in the interview I watched she said she got interested by japanese horror movies, really curious indeed :alpacaconfused:

Heres the video: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE-4dt3onto

Posted

PsyCLzT.jpg

It's funny because in her older videos, she actually looked cute and pretty. But now she looks like a pigeon and Japanese girls find her creepy ugo kawaii alien fetus looks STILL cute.

Posted

idk if this belongs here but Disney just revaled their Disney Halloween Collection and Dakota is a model.

Pics under spoiler:

1818ab4abae154df7689728724b108cc.jpgd53230086b25632bc7b92f706a4cdb3c.jpg83a01d7c74518b6880d0f9a7d76790d4.jpg

Source

tbh I had trouble deciding if she was or wasn't actual Dakota because this company edited her face as well... thankfully he actually looks human in these...

Posted

TBH I'm really getting mad at all these companies editing faces (and I'm not talking just about Dakota!) beyond recognition. Makes me seriously doubt every photoshoot and company. Is there anything out there that's not fake? To me they betray their viewers and customers.

Posted

All photoshoots are heavily edited now. If you see side to side the models with the photoshoot, they look almost completely different.

Posted

PsyCLzT.jpg

This side by side just looks like a campaign ad for why incest is wrong... 

Like showing the same girl to two different scenarios. One with normal parents on the left, and then showing what would happen if her uncle was also her daddy on the right. 

Her new editing just makes her look like a product of incest... 

:darth:

Posted

Lol,welp.. Guess I'm gonna double post ? 

But Tooter's is going to be appearing in some fashion thing ?  Guess she found a new agency ..

Screen_Shot_2017-07-29_at_9.48.33_AM.thu

But hold on.. Can we take a minute to laugh at the fact they are using a picture from 2012 .. 

its 2017... 

Screen_Shot_2017-07-29_at_10.07.28_AM.th   vs  Screen_Shot_2017-07-29_at_10.07.55_AM.th

wtf man.. 

Posted

Lol,welp.. Guess I'm gonna double post ? 

But Tooter's is going to be appearing in some fashion thing ?  Guess she found a new agency ..

Screen_Shot_2017-07-29_at_9.48.33_AM.thu

But hold on.. Can we take a minute to laugh at the fact they are using a picture from 2012 .. 

its 2017... 

Screen_Shot_2017-07-29_at_10.07.28_AM.th   vs  Screen_Shot_2017-07-29_at_10.07.55_AM.th

wtf man.. 

HOLY FUCKJABAKA

HAHAHA I CAN'T WAIT WHAT THEY SHOOP HER SHOOT INTO AHAHAHAHA THIS IS GONNA BE A MESS 

Posted

HOLY FUCKJABAKA

HAHAHA I CAN'T WAIT WHAT THEY SHOOP HER SHOOT INTO AHAHAHAHA THIS IS GONNA BE A MESS 

I don't fucking get it ... 

She's done sooooo much modelling work in Japan

and yet

They still use her old 2012/2011 shoops when introducing her.... 

WHY ?? 

Screen_Shot_2017-07-29_at_10.28.17_AM.th

Do they hate her natural face that much ???? Even the Japanese version of shoop ?? 

I hope they have a side by side with her and her shoops... Good times. 

Posted

Her shoops were the best during 2011/2012. She looks like an alien, like most of the members on here has mentioned many times.

I don't understand why they would hire her as a model, because they are forced to edit her face each time they put her into their magazines.

I gotta say, Dakota. She has done pretty good as a model in Japan for being a model that requires heavy-editing skills.

I'm looking forward to see, how good they can edit her face in each picture(s).

Posted

At this point I'm wondering if she has connections helping her get jobs, if they want the foreign model there are so many better choices. Maybe she doesn't charge much?

Posted

PsyCLzT.jpg

You know what she LEGIT looks like lady from that creepy photo where she got her eyes swapped with a chicken 

L9nUIhA.jpg

Posted

I don't fucking get it ... 

She's done sooooo much modelling work in Japan

and yet

They still use her old 2012/2011 shoops when introducing her.... 

WHY ?? 

Do they hate her natural face that much ???? Even the Japanese version of shoop ?? 

I hope they have a side by side with her and her shoops... Good times. 

Probably because she was only popular for how she looked in 2012. She hasn't exactly become famous for her modelling work and general public probably won't even recognize her as the same person and wouldn't be interested in a not-really-super-pretty foreign girl. But if they use her old beautiful shoops, people might become interested "Oh yeah, I remeber her, she's so gorgeous, where did she disappear off to back then, I wonder what she's doing now, let's watch this";).

Posted

she said she got interested by japanese horror movies, really curious indeed :alpacaconfused:

To be honest, I find that more believable because of her scene/emo past lmao...

Although, she could have said that to seem on trend.