• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

KotaKoti ( Dakota ) GENERAL thread

153 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I was watching her videos and GOD, she was beautiful. Now she looks like a bird. 

PsyCLzT.jpg

My fecking god the right pic is shooped to hell and back, and people are actually buying it.

I saw her again after eons when the Japanese Lolita fashion brand Innocent World featured her as a model in their 15th anniversary mook. I recalled how much she always shooped herself and laughed so hard because I couldn't help thinking 'IW recruited her based on her shooped looks, the moment she walked into the photo studio they must've thought "Who is this person?" '

Can't help but despise people like her. They transform themselves into completely different people and tell you it's real.

Which I find to be weird because she is naturally pretty. But there's the thing about wanting to comply with stupid beauty standards, I know :P

It always makes me think of that Gorillaz promo campaign "REJECT FALSE ICONS".

Wall of text over m(_ _)m

Edited by Yabababa

Posted

I was watching her videos and GOD, she was beautiful. Now she looks like a bird. 

PsyCLzT.jpg

I miss when the special effects were mostly believable back then (I know there was a lot of proof back then it was fake anyway, but still she looked nice then) the video on the right... dear lord 

Something I am very curious about, since watching a subbed video of an interview dakota was in kind of awhile ago, she changed her story as to how she became interested in japan. I'm sure everyone remembers the infamous first interview, she said she got a cardcaptor sakura dvd when she was little and got interested from there, but in the interview I watched she said she got interested by japanese horror movies, really curious indeed :alpacaconfused:

Heres the video: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE-4dt3onto

Posted

PsyCLzT.jpg

It's funny because in her older videos, she actually looked cute and pretty. But now she looks like a pigeon and Japanese girls find her creepy ugo kawaii alien fetus looks STILL cute.