• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Sere aka Kabukicho's so called No. 1

716 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh god she is so hilarious. You really should read her twitter.

yeah her friends are shitty like her. The normal ones left her already

image.jpg

Posted

2015-09-22_21.21.43.thumb.png.badc78819bSo, sempai noticed me. Yay? Real question about the first one: were you showing actual concern, or were you just being petty? For someone who shares tweets about being abused and tortured, you seem pretty ready and willing to dish it out in kind. Just so you know, Sere (or haven't you ditched the name Ren?), I never fell into the host trap, though I had my fair share of free dinners, karaoke, and marriage proposals. Host boys spout sonnets for money, sex, or food according to their code of conduct, so I wouldn't put much stock in it.

However, I saw lots of good girls get scammed into giving huge amounts of money to hosts (to pay for fake life-saving surgeries and vet visits for sick dogs that never existed that never happened and the like), so I was able to glean life lessons when they came to me crying for advice. And what was it you said under a sockpuppet account on your lolcow page? That you were super smart for getting knocked up and tricking your guy into marrying you so you could get a spousal visa and become the queen of Kabuki-cho (your words, not mine)?

I know that he was a gaijin hunter, and I know that must've sucked. Especially because most of those playboys (host or otherwise) don't have much going for them career-wise, and yet they expect you to cook gourmet meals, clean the house, never go out to have fun, take care of the baby, etc while they go drinking with their co-workers or engage in mizu-shobai. Most Japanese men are looking for a substitute mother figure to marry, and that's hella shitastic, and misogynistic, and I wish it would change. But it won't, anytime soon.

2015-09-22_21.23.14.thumb.png.95acba9100

I'm sure you feel big and bad turning their own game against them, and if that's all that matters to you to be happy in life, as long as your two children are taken care of (by you or somebody taking responsibility for them who loves them very much), and all parties involved are happy with the arrangements, then more power to you, I guess. Feel free to do as much prostitution and open as many dimly-lit, spiky-haired-boy-filled, Kyogetsu-flowing host clubs you want. 

The only thing I'm honestly bitter about is the fact that some people come here to work hard and do everything by the book so they don't get thrown out of the country they love, and here you seemingly come waltzing in here like a bull in a china shop becoming a test case for immigration DON'Ts. And yet you seem to be having no trouble gaming the system and eluding deportation when others who did everything right don't always get granted residence. It has made me lose faith in the system, and that has made me bitter. I have never, and will never, be jealous of your aWeSuM lAiF. And I don't hope or wish in the slightest that you'll be jealous of what I've got, because that's also pointless and counter-productive. And stupid. 

2015-09-22_21.23.51.thumb.png.f1ef75d7e0 Another side note, if you're the one posting this vitriol on Twitter all day everyday, doesn't that say something? I didn't even look your way for days and come back to a barrage. Some people are busy. And it'd be hard to take ANYONE seriously who spouts some of the honestly questionable content you do (even a Harvard graduate). They're, uh… not all gems. Let's just leave it at that.

Posted

She doesn't take criticism very well, does she? Props for the massive reply, PenTen. She's showing how much maturity she has by ranting all over twitter and all around embarrassing herself.

Posted

Also the only thing she learned is how to do nails lol.

Posted

She doesn't take criticism very well, does she? Props for the massive reply, PenTen. She's showing how much maturity she has by ranting all over twitter and all around embarrassing herself.

*wheezing and gasping for breath* Yeah… I was holding… a lot of that back… for awhile… *wheeze* Sorry, I got super carried away. lol 

What I find odd is the way she talks like … well… what can I call her speaking style? Um… hyper-sexualized and beyond raunchy? And yet she claims she's totally in control, and highly educated. Don't get the schtick.

Posted

No idea who this girl is but I kept reading because Shiena was mentioned. She seems so genuine and nice, how can she be caught up in all this? I know she got played hard by host boys in the past but she still seems above these type of gaijin. :Alpacamad:

Posted

Sere is a mess. If her life is so awesome and she's having the best time why is she busy being so bitter? Doesn't she have business to take care of? Or maybe her two kids? 

Posted

No idea who this girl is but I kept reading because Shiena was mentioned. She seems so genuine and nice, how can she be caught up in all this? I know she got played hard by host boys in the past but she still seems above these type of gaijin. :Alpacamad:

Shiena seems to have quietly distanced herself from Sere, possibly after Sere's idea for a kyabakura English school fell through and she decided to open a host club instead. Pretty sure she was looking for a job that would give a legit visa, and that seemed like the ticket. Then when Sere turned around and did something else, anyone would be a bit peeved.

Sere is REALLY GOOD at playing the victim with her story of her babies having been taken away, so lots of girls sympathize with her at first. When they find out it was SHE who left THEM, and that she left them to be free to conquer Kabuki-cho with countless romps and dolphin bottles, the smart ones only back away slowly. The ones who stay with her are the girls who are living very similarly to her.

Posted

Shiena seems to have quietly distanced herself from Sere, possibly after Sere's idea for a kyabakura English school fell through and she decided to open a host club instead. Pretty sure she was looking for a job that would give a legit visa, and that seemed like the ticket. Then when Sere turned around and did something else, anyone would be a bit peeved.

Sere is REALLY GOOD at playing the victim with her story of her babies having been taken away, so lots of girls sympathize with her at first. When they find out it was SHE who left THEM, and that she left them to be free to conquer Kabuki-cho with countless romps and dolphin bottles, the smart ones only back away slowly. The ones who stay with her are the girls who are living very similarly to her.

That's good, I was an acquaintance of Shiena but lost contact after she deleted her first FB after the Ashley gyaru community drama. I was worried she went down a bad path if she's hanging out with dead beat moms. 

Posted

That's good, I was an acquaintance of Shiena but lost contact after she deleted her first FB after the Ashley gyaru community drama. I was worried she went down a bad path if she's hanging out with dead beat moms. 

She's a fighter, for sure. Very low threshold for bullshit, but she sometimes gets the wool pulled over her eyes by fellow gyaru girls.

Posted

She's a fighter, for sure. Very low threshold for bullshit, but she sometimes gets the wool pulled over her eyes by fellow gyaru girls.

Gaijin gyaru girls... ¬¬ The ones that move to Japan either turn into this mess or marry a Japanese guy and ditch it. Shiena is one of the few that can seem to stay sane.  I'm going off topic a bit sorry!

Posted

I've always liked Shiena! She was super nice when I was asking for some advice on how to contour my nose and gave me a couple of nice tips that I still use. That was just before everyone attacked her and Ashley so I was sad to see her kinda recede from online activity. 

Posted

Gaijin gyaru girls... ¬¬ The ones that move to Japan either turn into this mess or marry a Japanese guy and ditch it. Shiena is one of the few that can seem to stay sane.  I'm going off topic a bit sorry!

Ain't it the truth. lol Though Sere is the most extreme case I've encountered. 

I guess at a certain level of delusion, things come unhinged.

Posted

Lol Shiena is just as bat-fuck insane and deluded as Sere. Shiena ditched Sere once she got her visa and Sere wasn't dishing out for host clubs anymore. Self centered egotistical living in her own little deluded la-la land where she is queen of the world. So don't be fooled!

Posted

Shienas facebook is so annoying. She always complains about todays fashion is so boring