• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Sere aka Kabukicho's so called No. 1

716 posts in this topic

Posted

Lol 

yeah he will be forever a host. Awesome. He can't do anything else if he would quit. 

God i would like to slap her. Maybe that would her become normal

image.jpg

Posted

What a joke.

large.jpg

Posted (edited)

What a short-sighted, dumb woman. If she gets to renew her spousal visa, I'm gonna flip ALL the tables.

And what's gonna happen when she's too old to get customers? That line of work comes with an expiration date. And in Asia, one is considered old once hitting 30. She might wish she'd have steadily built a legit means of staying here, like, um, TEACHING (which, say whatever you want, but anyone here long enough will admit it's one of the most secure jobs we foreigners can do here), and also paid her taxes properly. In the end, it's the tax-man these idiots should fear. I'm pretty sure they look into what you've been up to both financially and socially at immigration.

Edited by PenTen
Added info

Posted

no wonder most of the normal people already hate sere  and doesn't want to do anything with her anymore.

hope she is getting more surgery so she looks like vanilla someday :hurrplz:

and i think she won't leave japan. her precious STD Hosts without her salary giving sere?

she is gonna marry a host or a costumer :notimp:

Posted

no wonder most of the normal people already hate sere  and doesn't want to do anything with her anymore.

hope she is getting more surgery so she looks like vanilla someday :hurrplz:

and i think she won't leave japan. her precious STD Hosts without her salary giving sere?

she is gonna marry a host or a costumer :notimp:

And you think immigration will look kindly on a woman who has already married a Japanese, had the baby shortly after, and immediately left son and husband to live alone in Kabuki-cho if she tries marrying another moron dude? She is the TEXTBOOK CASE of the kind of foreigner that immigration and Japanese society DON'T want staying long-term in Japan.

Posted

And you think immigration will look kindly on a woman who has already married a Japanese, had the baby shortly after, and immediately left son and husband to live alone in Kabuki-cho if she tries marrying another moron dude? She is the TEXTBOOK CASE of the kind of foreigner that immigration and Japanese society DON'T want staying long-term in Japan.

those kind of girls will always find a way,see her best prostitute friend gaya

Posted

those kind of girls will always find a way,see her best prostitute friend gaya

Did see that. Although Gaya at least tries to make it sound like she likes her husband. I guess the one-year check-in to immigration will make or break her chances of staying here. I've heard the husband hates her, so I don't see her resolving that by the time her year is up next month. 

Posted

Did see that. Although Gaya at least tries to make it sound like she likes her husband. I guess the one-year check-in to immigration will make or break her chances of staying here. I've heard the husband hates her, so I don't see her resolving that by the time her year is up next month. 

yeah it's funny. gaya said they have a open relationship. because they are still young.sure...

Posted

more old shit from her

1428714816065.png

1428934337512.jpg

1428934261211.jpg

Posted

It's hard to even see Sere as a snowflake. It's  just depressing. Bitch will never leave Japan willingly because she can't get attention for being a worn out white girl anywhere else. As she gets older it'll get worse as she stops being able to get by on her fading youth. It's already getting close... Hope she's saving her money now and not blowing it on hosts and dumb shit. Really seems like she doesn't have anything else going on. Once her face goes she'll have nothing but her mom body and no real friends who like her for herself... ugh I've depressed myself. :lamasad:

Posted

It's hard to even see Sere as a snowflake. It's  just depressing. Bitch will never leave Japan willingly because she can't get attention for being a worn out white girl anywhere else. As she gets older it'll get worse as she stops being able to get by on her fading youth. It's already getting close... Hope she's saving her money now and not blowing it on hosts and dumb shit. Really seems like she doesn't have anything else going on. Once her face goes she'll have nothing but her mom body and no real friends who like her for herself... ugh I've depressed myself. :lamasad:

she thinks she can get a visa because she runs a bar. and the foreigners who are working there are all illegal :haiplz:

also we all have folders full of stuff about her on our phones. 

sere..instead of fucking old men for money, better take care for your children.

ah i've forgot..you got your visa so you don't care lol. 

Posted

What do you mean "She used to threaten her husband with Shiena"? What is the connection between Shiena and Sere's husband?

Also, just to be clear, when it comes to complete wastes-of-air, foreign loser host-chasers, it's really JUST SERE. I used to troll the host clubs when I was 22~23 for about a year before it became completely transparent and a waste of time and money. While I was there then and, even now when I visit my favorite shot bars, I never see other foreign girls around the host club catch areas. Or almost never even in the surrounding areas. Most weebs troll Shibuya after hours.

I've heard Sere's been reported to Immigration several times, so I highly doubt she can renew her visa. What makes me the most angry is how she still tries to sucker people into thinking that her babies were "taken from her", and that she's doing everything in her power to get them back when she was always just too wasted or too busy putting the one into 24-hour care while she prostituted herself to care for them. I'm so glad her husband has been able to get her latest baby away from her, even if he should've known being a gaijin hunter would get him into trouble…

She really is sooooo much more heinous than the other girls on this site… She's in a league all her own… She's honestly the main reason I made an account here.

Whose Shiena? What's the backstory there? Just curious I don't know much :Alpacaconfused:

All I remember is she was an admin on a gyaru fb page and was constantly getting hate

Posted

Whose Shiena? What's the backstory there? Just curious I don't know much :Alpacaconfused:

All I remember is she was an admin on a gyaru fb page and was constantly getting hate

She is a Canadian-born Chinese gyaru with lots of followers, and is also got tricked into believing and supporting Sere. She may be one of the only friends Sere has left in Tokyo who doesn't know/believe the rumors. 

What was someone saying about Sere using her against her husband? How is she a threat to him? Please explain!

Posted

She is a Canadian-born Chinese gyaru with lots of followers, and is also got tricked into believing and supporting Sere. She may be one of the only friends Sere has left in Tokyo who doesn't know/believe the rumors. 

What was someone saying about Sere using her against her husband? How is she a threat to him? Please explain!

shiena threating seres husband. also don't forget seres yakuza friends :haiplz:

Posted

shiena threating seres husband. also don't forget seres yakuza friends :haiplz:

… Shiena is not threatening in the least, so I don't know how she could've done Sere any good. As for the yaks, they only help their own. And she's just a hooker to them. They'd never go out of their way to help a sex worker. No matter HOW many of them she's been with. It just isn't good business. And they are first and foremost about business.