• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6230 posts in this topic

Posted

^ the peace and quiet on the internet is because she's got a lot going in in real life though.

Posted

We'll have to wait and see what has been keeping them so busy recently, hopefully it was their holidays. But the generalized peace on social media is a good start. If Margarete was there on a tourist visa and if that visa had 90 days then she has at most another 10 days (if she hasn't left left already).

For the Margarete and Manaki video this link should work:  http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU1MTEzMzI0MA==.html (it was posted on the 27th of April)

If you want a collection of screenshots of what happened on social media these last few months then you can go to this post  https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/2085-general-venus-angelic-thread-3/?page=39#comment-97977 

BTW, they never said what happened to the big imac. The only comment I recall was Venus saying she left it with Margarete in South Korea. 

Posted

For the Margarete and Manaki video this link should work:  http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU1MTEzMzI0MA==.html (it was posted on the 27th of April)

Poor Mana looks so confused... feel sorry for him, she obviously pretended that he did something. Seems strange how calmer Margafuck is nowadays, like the quiet before a storm...

Posted

thanks, I was talking about it with someone and I really wanted to show it to them. :alpacawink:

Posted

I know it's been really quiet here and I don't know if somebody has already mentioned this but Venus and Tsuruko exchange Instagram comments quite often. I think it's nice that Venus made a friend that seems to enjoy the same stuff as her 

Posted

i missed the switch to the 3. thread and kinda forgot about it even tho i was neck deep into this particular drama but im glad nothing really happened in the meantime. 

Posted

If you look at her husband's instagram you'll see him posting a photo in his car (his picture was posted after Venus' picture). There is the distinct possibility that a husband was late in picking up his wife... he better have chocolates with him...

Posted

If you look at her husband's instagram you'll see him posting a photo in his car (his picture was posted after Venus' picture). There is the distinct possibility that a husband was late in picking up his wife... he better have chocolates with him...

I haven't thought of that! Cute. 

Posted

If Manaki has a car, he must have money or come from a family with money. Interesting

Posted

REMINDER:

Guys please, photos that don't have anything to do with venus and/or venus/margo drama (or have a thread of their own) do not belong in this thread! Read the first page! There are links to where things should go! Not everything she posts on her IG needs to be mentioned! Only if it has to do with drama. If it has to do with her editing or general photos then there is a thread for it as mentioned on the first page.

I will be hiding or moving any photos that have nothing to do with drama.

Posted

IMG_3593.thumb.PNG.6d525d3cf4bdcfabac3f1

Hmmmm think she reads PULL? I know a lot of people have said almost exactly this over in the video thread....

Posted

IMG_3593.thumb.PNG.6d525d3cf4bdcfabac3f1Hmmmm think she reads PULL? I know a lot of people have said almost exactly this over in the video thread....

I'm pretty sure Venus reads PULL, she gives moderately subtle hints and references to PULL from time to time.

Posted (edited)

I think she reads this forum, at least from time to time. This isn't the first time she does/says something we talked about right?

I just hope that "a lot of private stuff going on" isn't Margo harassing her behind the scenes.. :alpacaworry:

Edited by latte

Posted

IMG_3593.thumb.PNG.6d525d3cf4bdcfabac3f1

Hmmmm think she reads PULL? I know a lot of people have said almost exactly this over in the video thread....

If Margaret read and posted here at one stage, Venus probably still looks here. Her bangs look very cute in this picture, seems like she cut them recently. Just hope she does keep her word and returns to the usual schedule.