• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

7194 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm not sure why people are surprised by this photo. Not saying it's a good things to post at all. But Venus has always had a lewd side to her. She's posted so much suggestive stuff in the past, I'm not sure how people missed that? This is just the next logical step to hints of lewdness, such as an obsession with pants and cute girlfriends, which have been building up for ages. 

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure why people are surprised by this photo. Not saying it's a good things to post at all. But Venus has always had a lewd side to her. She's posted so much suggestive stuff in the past, I'm not sure how people missed that? This is just the next logical step to hints of lewdness, such as an obsession with pants and cute girlfriends, which have been building up for ages. 

i agree with you that venus always had a lewd side. But as already mentioned it doesn't look like her to post these kind of pictures. Especially, when a few months ago she posted  pictures in mature clothes styles to appear more reputable for her business (which seemed to be a fail?! ) 

However, it is worrying that Venus feels the need to post these kind of pictures for whatever reason. It just gives me the feeling that she doesn't know what to do with her life and who she actually is. 

But I don't feel sorry for her bc she had multiple chances to make a new start, get help and to have almost solide life.

All I wish for her is that she doesn't get any problems with pervert stalkers. Bc this will not end funny

Edited by _piggy_

Posted

venus is prime material for predators to be blunt. broken childhood history all over youtube, low self-esteem and image, confirmed HIMR creeps all over her youtube streams, attention seeking pathetically disguised as empowerment, zero support system, she hits on all the typical markers. 

I’m not gonna beat around the bush and gonna derail this with suface level discourse on sex work and body positivity. Theres already the Ken incident that she refuses to clarify. But she knows her options are limited, as manaki was ultimately a short term solution to getting away from her mother. but she blew through that a bit quicker than anticipated.

None of her odd jobs her manager found for her (absometal, working at a ramen shop skit, ambassador pics, etc) have followed through, probably a combination of her lack of job skills and professionalism, and just not promising anything beyond. So if she even legit turns toward sex work, its because she has no other options. 

Posted

Anyone else feels disturbed by how she used baby like filters to make herself look like a naked toddler while hugging a plushie? if you are going to upload a lewd, at least portray yourself as a sexy adult instead of.. this

exactly my thoughts! I’d upvote u if I hadn’t run out already lol. Did she really have to make that face and place the cutesy stuffed animal there?? It’s so pedo bait-y and it highkey sexualizes children. Venus has teetered on that line of sexualizing childish things before but this crosses it.

Posted

Her lewd picture might be intended for her new daddy

Screenshot_20200408-234924.jpg

Posted

If that's for the new daddy, does she seriously love every person whom she is in a relationship with? She claimed she loved Manaki, loved Ken, etc...

Posted

she's 23. if she wants to be sexual and show her body off why not you also can't see much. it's just a little surprising bc it looks like a sudden switch but if this us what she needs to do to shed that childish weaboo image I'm here for it. But she is will flip flop between this and the baby image it's kinda weird. 

Posted

She's never sure about what her image is, understandable, some folks never figure it out even after 40, all we know is she is dependant on her sugar daddies since she cant be bothered to do simple vlogs and sightseeing in Japan

Posted

The amount of comments is CRAZY. The likes are around the same as what she usually gets, but the comments are usually only about a 100-200.

Screenshot 2020-04-07 at 22.16.14 - Edited.png

I don't see the problem with uploading naked photos since she's adult and knows what she's doing. I just think she's desesperately for attention and a drama queen. I've been into her youtube channel after months and she seems to got stuck since her views never pass the 100 k views.

Posted (edited)

she's 23. if she wants to be sexual and show her body off why not you also can't see much. it's just a little surprising bc it looks like a sudden switch but if this us what she needs to do to shed that childish weaboo image I'm here for it. But she is will flip flop between this and the baby image it's kinda weird. 

The problem is she isn't shedding her childish image. This picture is an alarming mixture of showing her body and being childish. She looks about 12. Her mental health is also poor which makes her vulnerable to predators.

I can't say I'm surprised by the picture. Maggot literally used Venus paedo bait for years. 

This is from 2011. She's 14 or 15. It's sick.

maxresdefault-1.thumb.jpg.ead75b9b9b087b

Edited by Marilyn

Posted (edited)

Another oddly-sexualized post from Venus. Will this be the new normal? I hope she does some perspectives thinking into her future because I can’t quite tell if she’s baiting, gearing up to sell something, or rebranding herself.

*edited out usernames that weren’t venus*

E994744C-E8BC-4A6B-8748-CE0E47570DA2.jpeg

18DAA266-80A5-40F0-9A21-B745DC3F1247.jpeg

Edited by KeepItKawaii

Posted

Omg here we go again 

Posted

I wonder if she got signed by one of those "idol" agencies. Would explain why she's posting daily now with weird captions and a business theme. Roleplay kink basically. 

We're all aware here that she can post whatever she wants as an adult but that doesn't improve her mental health and trauma and the switch of contents is so sudden, that it just feels very off. She could have at least given a warning in her stories, so people (especially children) who don't wanna see such content can leave ahead of time. Now it just looks like her account is turning into an adult idol one which should really not be followed by most of her audience. Good for the perverts who were following her all those years... 

Posted

I'm not against women posting provocative pictures... but when it's Venus... I just feel like I'm looking at something I shouldn't lol sorry