• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6993 posts in this topic

Posted

Why did she delete her weird "Beauty" photo ? She is so random. 

Posted

So. I watched the video. Not all the way, basically not at all, I just clicked trough. Sooooo ..... she looks like a old Lady.

sdfds.png

Posted

I do think Venus has this weird and quirky side to her that might be quite fun to watch! However, everyone knows about her mental problems and other crazy things that have gone on in her life, so this quirky side to her won't be taken seriously which is sad.

Posted

I actually though the video was pretty funny. Not good but i think that kinda of humour could maybe take her somewhere

Posted

\20200324_125143.thumb.jpg.4e28381577ff4b

venus could never do content like filth frank because part of FF humor was that he wasn't afraid to mock himself and accept his ugly unattractive features. that's part of why he was so funny, because nothing was untouchable in regards to the self-depreciating humor. in fact joji would even mock himself and his earlier attempts to distinguish himself as joji. 

i think even if venus created a persona that wasn't KAWAIIDOLLYDESU her ego and self esteem couldn't handle being (comedicaly) ugly for one second. nothing wrong with that, of course, but if you're going to do edgy humor you have to have thick skin imo.

Posted

venus could never do content like filth frank because part of FF humor was that he wasn't afraid to mock himself and accept his ugly unattractive features. that's part of why he was so funny, because nothing was untouchable in regards to the self-depreciating humor. in fact joji would even mock himself and his earlier attempts to distinguish himself as joji. 

i think even if venus created a persona that wasn't KAWAIIDOLLYDESU her ego and self esteem couldn't handle being (comedicaly) ugly for one second. nothing wrong with that, of course, but if you're going to do edgy humor you have to have thick skin imo.

Oh but it'd be hilarious to see her try LMAOOOO I'd pay to see her attempting to eat a dead mouse at least. 

Posted

She‘s in Nagoya or Osaka now, according to some replies on her new picture

Posted (edited)

So. I watched the video. Not all the way, basically not at all, I just clicked trough. Sooooo ..... she looks like a old Lady.

sdfds.png

oh come on, she looked fine during the whole video but you just pick this one screenshot?

Edited by pepe

Posted

I agree with most except "Accept his ugly unattractive features"...have you ever seen Joji as himself? He's not a bombshell, but he sure ain't ugly. You wouldn't even think that they're the same person.

Posted

I agree with most except "Accept his ugly unattractive features"...have you ever seen Joji as himself? He's not a bombshell, but he sure ain't ugly. You wouldn't even think that they're the same person.

i think you misunderstood i meant

i meant that he wasn't afraid to look disgusting or gross on camera while in character. everyone can look ugly in a certain light. i am aware he's handsome when out of character lmao.

Posted

oh come on, she looked fine during the whole video but you just pick this one screenshot?

I ... I don't hink she looked fine. I mean in terms of she washed her hair at least - yes, nevertheless she looks really wasted in relation to her help. Skinny, no rosy cheeks. Is this older btw ? Is there no Corona fear

Posted

I ... I don't hink she looked fine. I mean in terms of she washed her hair at least - yes, nevertheless she looks really wasted in relation to her help. Skinny, no rosy cheeks. Is this older btw ? Is there no Corona fear

In Japan many people go out nevertheless. 

Posted

Posted

if this is not a re-upload from her then she is living in manaki's home currently.

i couldn't find the video (an old one) of her where she talks about to renovate their apartment but there is the exact background as in her new video

54857C44-438F-4A48-84C5-D94934113CF5.thu512519C9-E3E1-436D-8BC1-468F8D5818F2.thu

6A6F7A74-34EC-46BD-A53B-69A802315AA0.png