• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6958 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh, jeez... Venus still have the cosplaying card to pull her way up to some relevance...

Posted

triggered lol

23 people are just "triggered"? Honey, wouldn't it be more plausible that what you said was just stupid and unnecessary? Eru said that he's a guy. That's possible. It's even possible that he was born female but identifies as male, how do you know? He has no reason to lie. Either way, male or female, it doesn't change the content of his posts. Trying to "call him out" for being female is just pathetic and useless. You don't need to be female to post in here.

Posted

So she hasn't posted anything since 17th February. I'm curious what happened, but at the same time I hope she just stays away and starts leading a better life, hoping that she didn't break down or worse. Guess we'll never know unless she shows up again.

Posted

So she hasn't posted anything since 17th February. I'm curious what happened, but at the same time I hope she just stays away and starts leading a better life, hoping that she didn't break down or worse. Guess we'll never know unless she shows up again.

she probably is preparing the next big drama 🙄

guess on white's day she will post  gifts from men and what else .... so everyone can make new speculations

side note: she might also take 100 pictures and editing all of them take its time too so next month she will have enough pics to post

Posted (edited)

She posted that she's ok 45 mins ago.  

Seems like she still reads here. 

Edited by blub
Add a sentence.

Posted

It would be nice (yet doubtful) if she takes time offline to sort her life. 

However, if she wants to keep an online presence, people will lose interest with her 2 posts per month.......

Posted

She posted that she's ok 45 mins ago.  

Seems like she still reads here. 

Pff, tbh I was wondering if I can trigger a reaction when I ask about her... Stop reading religiously here, Venus, it's just plain stupid if you're not even using the advice given to you.

Posted

I know someone said she posted but here’s the actual post just for record.

2208A418-9041-4A65-8F43-D4409C2327A3.thu

Posted (edited)

other than shooting herselfcin the foot, isnt she in the process of moving? and shes still ignoring people asking about the fan club and ken. 

edit: looks like she deleted the ‘angry little bitch’ post

Edited by kyuutobani

Posted (edited)

I really wonder how she’s keeping herself afloat financially like she hasn’t posted a video for a month and her views are very low. She mentioned that Ken was controlling her finances but does she even have money for him to control? Also, I think it’s very irresponsible for her not to address the fan club since people are paying for it. 

Edited by mollamolla

Posted

I’m sorry but I think she’s becoming a  prostitute  To some old creepy men that like white weebs, I think point I have to sympathy for her and feel sorry for everyone that ever called her a friend or more like manaki did, also I feel sorry for his parents, they treated her so nicely and she’s a little bitch for doing what’s she’s done, no matter what creep he might be no one deserves to be used like that.

Posted

I always have to disbelieve her when she says is fine and feeling okay.

Posted

If her photos were actually new, it would be better proof that she's doing "fine" today as well.....

Screenshot_20200228-100536_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Despite not being a follower anymore of her but i am going to leave a positive message!

she looks fine in the latest picture she posted! And I certainly hope she is really moving on and doing fine!

Posted (edited)

This picture was taken in the same room that her tities streaming 

Edited by Acchan's lips