• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6993 posts in this topic

Posted

Hidden Content

I ran out of likes but I thought the same thing when I read their post. Like Oh okay that makes so much more sense why you post what you do. 

Posted

Omg thanks for the laugh! My body temperature actually rose due to what you said from laughing hard.

First of all I'm a guy. But to be honest, I know why you'd think that way. Venus is known to tread these forums (she probably bookmarked this thread and checks it while drinking chuhai and conbini leftovers at 3AM) and likes to stir drama. If you want I can PM you a timestamp to prove I'm a male.

But if you want to believe I am her, then that's OK.

you are obviously a girl unfortunately many women hate other women because of envy and jealousy and one of the reason many think this forum is bad is because of persons like that 

Posted

Screenshot_20200215-120013_Instagram.thu

Venus just posted this one and deleted it immediately which is a pity I think. She looks good in this one. 

Posted

Screenshot_20200215-120013_Instagram.thu

Venus just posted this one and deleted it immediately which is a pity I think. She looks good in this one. 

She looks inhuman and for a moment I wasn't sure which thread I'm in because this looks nothing like herself...

Posted

I catched a bit up with her and I feel so bad for that girl. She needs to press her reset button ASAP.  However it won't be so easy with a lunatic mom stalking her in her shadows. Also that Manaki (glad he's gone), will this girl ever have a normal happy life free from all shit? I feel Japan isn't the right place for her to live in. She needs to be surrounded by loving people, friends that are socializing with her, something Margaret never (on purpose?) teached her. 

When I type in her name in Google all I can see is drama about the surgery, Manaki and psycho Margaret.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this girl's life is a very wild rollercoaster ride.

Posted

I catched a bit up with her and I feel so bad for that girl. She needs to press her reset button ASAP.  However it won't be so easy with a lunatic mom stalking her in her shadows. Also that Manaki (glad he's gone), will this girl ever have a normal happy life free from all shit? I feel Japan isn't the right place for her to live in. She needs to be surrounded by loving people, friends that are socializing with her, something Margaret never (on purpose?) teached her. 

When I type in her name in Google all I can see is drama about the surgery, Manaki and psycho Margaret.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this girl's life is a very wild rollercoaster ride.

I hope that you’re new because she won’t change until people like you wise up to her antics; she’s not a child and makes zero effort to change. Not only that, she’s really shown how exactly like Margo she is since dumping her Visa— I mean, Manaki. 
She’s cognizant of her behavior and trauma and is doing nothing about it save for drinking and being a sugar baby so I doubt that more enablers are good for her sorry ass.

Posted

as @Uso Said already, at this point her situation is Self-inflicted. And what I absolutely despise are people who tell her exactly what she wants to hear: „You‘re not the problem, everybody else is!“.

Yes, she didn’t have the best childhood but she freed herself from Margo years ago blah-blah...that’s not an excuse anymore imho.....and from what we saw about manaki, he was seemingly the only stability in her life. We can discuss now if he was a creep or not, but that doesn’t change the fact, that he had a good impact on her...now he‘s gone and Venus sanity is too! 

Posted

How convenient 

Screenshot_20200217-161035.jpg

Posted

I hope that you’re new because she won’t change until people like you wise up to her antics; she’s not a child and makes zero effort to change. Not only that, she’s really shown how exactly like Margo she is since dumping her Visa— I mean, Manaki. 
She’s cognizant of her behavior and trauma and is doing nothing about it save for drinking and being a sugar baby so I doubt that more enablers are good for her sorry ass.

Yikes, I missed a whole lot more apparently!! I know her since the beginning but I blocked her on Youtube because I didn't like her videos popping up all the time on my feed. I picked up she ran away from home, margo stalking her and getting married with Manaki for Visa. But apparently I missed a whole lot more after that! I'm gonna keep an eye out in this thread. 

Posted

I just really love how she accused "Ken" of making his ex girlfriend sexually abuse her own child and she just conveniently swept that under the rug, never addressed, and carrying on as business as usual.... that kind of stuff is triggering and she  cares not. It's like it never happened, and the way her Fangelics keep giving her asspats, it's plain it doesn't matter what she says or does... she is never accountable. Sidenote: I hope and pray that anyone effected by this virus will be safe and there won't be anymore deaths... it's all so heartbreaking. ;_;

Posted

I just really love how she accused "Ken" of making his ex girlfriend sexually abuse her own child and she just conveniently swept that under the rug, never addressed, and carrying on as business as usual.... that kind of stuff is triggering and she  cares not. It's like it never happened, and the way her Fangelics keep giving her asspats, it's plain it doesn't matter what she says or does... she is never accountable. Sidenote: I hope and pray that anyone effected by this virus will be safe and there won't be anymore deaths... it's all so heartbreaking. ;_;

Not to be a white knight but,
she received a lot of criticism for mentioning it and I personally feel it would be a lot worse of her to keep bringing it up. Last thing we heard she answered a comment that she wanted to (/did?) report it to the authorities, but the mom was against it. I don't know why she'd think the mom would want to admit to committing a crime against her own child tho...

Posted

Not to be a white knight but,
she received a lot of criticism for mentioning it and I personally feel it would be a lot worse of her to keep bringing it up. Last thing we heard she answered a comment that she wanted to (/did?) report it to the authorities, but the mom was against it. I don't know why she'd think the mom would want to admit to committing a crime against her own child tho...

I wasn't referring to the people here. It's more of the fact the aftermath of what she say/did started wild rumors in her instagram comment section which was evident a few pages back that she never cleared up? So that is my main gripe with it. She says these things, puts them out there, and doesn't at least try apologizing to her followers or at least clarifying that Ken wasn't Manaki when someone alleged that he raped her and other craziness. I am not trying to beat a "dead horse" because I feel it is still pretty relevant? But I suppose we have reached an impasse. I am not coming from a place of malice, it's just an observation how her issues are so out of control to the point she switches from these extreme highs and lows and yet... it's so.... odd how everything becomes a blank slate as if something in her mind erases and overwrites things like a disk... and when she does... soon her followers even forget.

Posted

Lolcow reminded me that she created some club. Does she post anything or does she only take the money the few subscribers it has gave/ is giving her? 

Posted

you are obviously a girl unfortunately many women hate other women because of envy and jealousy and one of the reason many think this forum is bad is because of persons like that 

triggered lol

Posted

Lolcow reminded me that she created some club. Does she post anything or does she only take the money the few subscribers it has gave/ is giving her? 

it's been abandoned