• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

7194 posts in this topic

Posted

I don‘t understand how some members are saying, that she wouldn’t go back to Switzerland since she has no friends and family (excluding Margo) there?! Don’t get me wrong, move to the other side of the world is not as easy as it sounds, I know that...but...she also does not have any friends and family in Japan! 

she said in a Q&A she was interested in going to the Uni. Honestly this is what I think she should do. You're right about moving across the globe being difficult. I think it would benefit her to move back home because she would not have the looming threat of her visa being revoked if Manaki decided to legally divorce here. Plus as we just saw these past January she is having a very hard time in Japan.

But as one user put it in another thread "you take you w/ you whereever you go." Even if she does move, she has to fix her issues or else she'll be in the same situation, but different spot.

Posted (edited)

How funny would it be if she got pregnant by one of her sugar daddies?

I understand that my post above was in poor taste. What this woman does is up to her, and is none of my business. She can live her life as she sees fit. I have done some introspection on the matter, and apologise for my behavior. As someone who has had depression for a long time (but now have it under control), I see myself in her a lot. But she triggers all the wrong buttons for me, therefore I am going to take a break from her.

Edited by eru777
clarification after introspection

Posted

I dont think it would because shes  ot menrally stablstable for one and it could result in  her ttreting the child like Margo treated her 

Posted (edited)

I dont think it would because shes  ot menrally stablstable for one and it could result in  her ttreting the child like Margo treated her 

Yeah she will end up like Weenos lol, I mean I don't want her to be a mom. I'd feel sad for the child. But as an idea it would be funny as hell.

When I watched her first video "amane misa cosplay" in 2010, I'd never think she would be sucking dicks for a living a mere 10 years later. Looks like crazy Marge was right about one thing.

Again, this post was in poor taste and I apologise for it. She can do what she wants, it's her life. I am going to take a break from venus, as she somehow triggers some unwanted feelings from me. May she do what she wants with her life. None of my business. I was not in a good place when I wrote these things. I will however keep these posts up to remind me of what not to do in the future, and to remind me to not go to this mental place again.

Edited by eru777

Posted (edited)

Allegedly having mental health issues never prevented one to have sex.

If Venus have had sex with Ken (or Manaki or that creepy korean guy she allegedly cheated Manaki on), she could have got pregnant. It’s not rocket science: the rain falls, the water wets. 

I personally can’t even recommend Venus to have intercourses with anybody for a while. It’s not that it turns you into a mature adult automatically... just like boozing.

Edited by habanerooo
Crossed shitty phrase, none of my business indeed.

Posted (edited)

you have a strong tendacy to say the weirdest shit about Venus and I dont know why. Youve already claimed to buy her clothes off Margo so what the fuck is this. 

Edited by kyuutobani
spelling

Posted (edited)

I did, but then realised it was a waste of money and threw them away.

Anyway please keep this about Weenos. If you want anything answered, feel free to PM me.

I mentioned the idea that a person who has sex with older men for a living might get pregnant. It's a possibility, you can't deny that.

venus triggers some unwanted feelings from me and therefore I have stricken these sentences out. May she live a happy life, and I will refrain from participating in venus related matters for now.

Edited by eru777

Posted

you have a strong tendacy to say the weirdest shit about Venus and I dont know why. Youve already claimed to but her clothes off Margo so what the fuck is this. 

I have suspected eru777 is Venus herself. 

Posted (edited)

I have suspected eru777 is Venus herself. 

Omg thanks for the laugh! My body temperature actually rose due to what you said from laughing hard.

First of all I'm a guy. But to be honest, I know why you'd think that way. Venus is known to tread these forums (she probably bookmarked this thread and checks it while drinking chuhai and conbini leftovers at 3AM) and likes to stir drama. If you want I can PM you a timestamp to prove I'm a male.

But if you want to believe I am her, then that's OK.

I was not in the best of places when I made these posts, sorry about that, may she do whatever she sees fit for her life as it's none of my business.

Edited by eru777

Posted (edited)

It’s not funny, if anything that’s pretty asshole-ish of you. 

E620FF5E-F7D2-43AC-A3E8-66079443B2A4.gif

Edited by Nansu

Posted (edited)

... what the fuck you guys

1) it‘s literally nobodies business if and who venus has sex with and what sexual acts she performs. I don‘t care if you speculate she‘s doing sex work, but talking about who and what she does is just fucking creepy

2) I absolutely fail to comprehend how her situation being even worse could be funny to you. You sound so gleeful and honestly downright malicious. You’re actively crafting horrible fictitious scenarios for fun and then you bring that here to get validation

Man, I really suggest you take a step back from this forum in the very least and at best reevaluate why somebody you don’t even know triggers you like this.

I don’t condone Venus’ behavior in the slightest and she’s lost a lot of sympathy from my part, too. But this has absolutely nothing to do with her.

gross.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I can't stress every point you made enough. Also no slightly empathetic being should ever be this happy about someone ruining their life further, as well as the life of a child.

On another note, maybe I am late to the game but Venus has been searching for a video editor on Twitter (at least that's what the translation said) 

Screenshot_20200213_221236.jpg

Edited by b00ks

Posted (edited)

Not funny at all. Children don't deserve to be born into broken homes, via " entitled adult children" who never get their shit together.  Case&Point? Venus. Her mom brought her into a broken home, and she had major issues she never got fixed, which ultimately led to her failing as a mother. Even though I do sympathize with Venus on that, she's and adult now so she needs to straighten herself out. I hope Venus doesn't continue the cycle because lets face it, she is high risk for continuing the cyle. Like how often do we see this play out in society? Ppl who had bad childhoods grow up, have children, and repeat said cycle of abuse w/ their own child? Way too much.

If anything, I think its good she's done whatever necessary to not bring a child into this world in her current state. As long as she has herself together, fixes her issues and such, she should be able to have a child. She can have a child whenever she wants to its herlife. Imo I think it would be bad if she had one now considering her circumstances&issues she hasn't worked out.

Edited by TB09

Posted

Hidden Content

I ran out of likes but I thought the same thing when I read their post. Like Oh okay that makes so much more sense why you post what you do. 

Posted

Omg thanks for the laugh! My body temperature actually rose due to what you said from laughing hard.

First of all I'm a guy. But to be honest, I know why you'd think that way. Venus is known to tread these forums (she probably bookmarked this thread and checks it while drinking chuhai and conbini leftovers at 3AM) and likes to stir drama. If you want I can PM you a timestamp to prove I'm a male.

But if you want to believe I am her, then that's OK.

you are obviously a girl unfortunately many women hate other women because of envy and jealousy and one of the reason many think this forum is bad is because of persons like that