• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6951 posts in this topic

Posted

I heard a likewise story, can't remember where. But it's weird so what: is she just pulling this off her ass, did she also hear about it and is trying to appropriate said disturbing story or could this sort of fucked up thing actually happen more than one would think?Either way, fucking disturbing, how would you rationalize "love" after hearing such a thing is beyond me. Fucking t3huotajgthbjjhhb god

I heard about a very similar story too, so it might all be lie. A very weird thing to lie about though.

But hypothetically, if it were true, WHY didn't the assistant quit to work for someone else? WHY did she bring her kid around an abuser? And WHY would Venus even pose with an abused, scared little kid and post his face on social media?? Give the kid a damn break. You can comfort him with a hug without posting about it

Posted

What the almighty fuck.

I seriously can't believe she posted a fully identifiable image of the kid followed by the accusation that he was sexually abused by his own mother as a baby. He's old enough to have friends who may read that or understand it herself. And as a big influencer, she basically "outed" him as a victim of incestuous abuse to a million people.

Bet she didn't even think about that when posting cause the narrative is only about herself. It's about how SHE felt towards some random boyfriend who made his assistant do things to her son, and of course that made her question HER own feelings about HER situation blablabla.

How the poor child feels and what lifelong impact this bombshell could have on his relationship to his mother doesn't seem to be her concern.

Also she just posted that Ken isn't Mana, and she's on good terms with Mana.

i was just about to ask about that

not only can the kid be identifiable, but 'ken' and the kid's mother most likely see her instagram, considering ken is venus's ex and the mother's child was featured on her damn instagram.

whether she is telling the truth or not, this is going to be really messy.

Posted (edited)

What the fuck is wrong with this bitch, does she think saying this is going to make people go "poor innocent Venus is being abused by an evil man AGAIN"...

Because what she said is either true and she hasn't gone to the authorities (idk how cps works there but she could AT LEAST try to do something with proper authorities) and she could love and want to be with someone so disgusting and evil

Or she's lying which means she is disgusting and evil beyond what I could ever imagined.

Either way she is dragging an innocent child into drama on Instagram. I'm sorry but she is so vile.

Edited by Crashandburn

Posted

She says it kept her up some nights, so it took her days to figure out this is absolutely wrong? And knowing this, she posts a pic of the kid in a vlog announcement kind of post, waits for everyone to start wondering what this is about and then, and only then, deletes the post, decides to get out and talks about it? Wtf

Posted

480410E0-0437-400D-92F1-8868F1F9E645.thu

Still demeaning and debasing Manaki, dismissing him as a “pet.” Remember when she was laughing about this with her creepy little orbiters, saying she had to “take Manaki to the animal hospital to be put down”? Nasty hateful little bitch.

As for that other pedophile shit, it’s so vile and margo-like. Except even margo never stooped THAT low.

This is who she really is under that fake sugary-sweet facade she puts on, guys. This is your kawaii Venus Angelic.

Posted

Idk man divulging details of a child’s abuse like that is.... just crazy. Assuming it’s all true. I could understand if she told us she was leaving her current boyfriend and later explained there was abuse going on towards the child (without giving away gory details).. but nah that’s not what she did. Like someone else said, considering her ex and his assistant likely know her Instagram, it wasn’t a great idea to say all this publicly (concerning the child). Perhaps she has them all blocked, but even then people can create new accounts, use their friends accounts, ect..

This is just wild. It would have been so much smarter to share that they’re breaking up and then say more about it later on, or make a video.

When it comes to Venus saying she’s been abused twice now (Mana and Ken), I don’t really believe Mana was abusive. But look at her! She’s incredibly vulnerable, she’s an alcoholic, mentally ill and generally a mess. Not too far fetched that someone would see this and take advantage of her under the guise that they’re her manager or they’re going to work together. I’m not saying she WAS for sure abused. But I’m saying that abusers look for people who are vulnerable like she is so they can take advantage of them. It could be possible this happened. But the world may never know....

Posted (edited)

Also she said "wtf that's illegal"

I'm not trying to nitpick but is that the only thing she sees wrong about it...that its illegal? I feel like most people would say it's terrifying, disgusting, horrifying, evil, etc.

Edited by Crashandburn

Posted

Also she said "wtf that's illegal"

I'm not trying to nitpick but is that the only thing she sees wrong about it...that its illegal? I feel like most people would say it's terrifying, disgusting, horrifying, evil, etc.

"wait that's illegal" kind of made it sound like she was trying to be funny or something. But there's absolutely nothing funny about this. People know right away that child sex abuse is illegal, and it's much more than that.

Posted

She’s drunk. Entertaining the accusations she made is a waste of emotional energy when she herself returned immediately to being an edgelord. You don’t announce something that serious and conclude with “wtf that’s illegal.” 

Posted

When it comes to Venus saying she’s been abused twice now (Mana and Ken), I don’t really believe Mana was abusive. But look at her! She’s incredibly vulnerable, she’s an alcoholic, mentally ill and generally a mess. Not too far fetched that someone would see this and take advantage of her under the guise that they’re her manager or they’re going to work together.

Who else constantly claims to be ABUSED by everyone in her life? Oh yeah, that would be Margo—ABUSED by her father, her ex-husband, and her daughter. ALWAYS the victim.

She’s Margo all over again. Carbon copy.

Posted

People aren’t afraid to say shit when they’re drunk. That’s part of why it can dangerous. You’re inhibitions fly right out the window, and people do shit like text exes, start fights, divulge secrets, and... well, say weird shit like she just said.

If we go with the theory that the abuse towards the child is true, she’s definitely drunk and that’s the only reason she said any of this. It also looks like the breakup is currently going down considering she showed us her packed bags. She probably gtfo with her stuff and started drinking. 

I don’t judge TOO much with the way people phrase things, especially when speaking on sensitive topics. I can be really hard. But this is ALL assuming anything she said is true. And with her, who knows.

Im just currently trying to think of reasons why she’d lie about the abuse of a child. We don’t even know who this Ken guy is, we’ve never seen his face, and we don’t even know anything about what he does or any of the “work” they did together. We didn’t even know about his ex/assistant till today. 

God this is all so fucking weird.

Posted

Also she just posted that Ken isn't Mana, and she's on good terms with Mana.

I very much doubt that. 

Posted

Who else constantly claims to be ABUSED by everyone in her life? Oh yeah, that would be Margo—ABUSED by her father, her ex-husband, and her daughter. ALWAYS the victim.

She’s Margo all over again. Carbon copy.

I mean yeah? No offense but you’re sort of stating the obvious. All I’m saying is, in her current state, it’s possible that someone would try to take advantage of her. Not fact. And no one is gonna change my mind on that one. It’s just what abusers do. 

Making this bold tho so I make sure my point comes across that I’m not saying she WAS abused or this guy is an abuser.

Posted

Maybe this is just a lie to take revenge on "Ken" like she did with Mana 

Posted

What the almighty fuck.

I seriously can't believe she posted a fully identifiable image of the kid followed by the accusation that he was sexually abused by his own mother as a baby.

An image of him with hearts and “love” written all over his face. She’s fucking sick and awful on so many levels.