• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6951 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't know what she means with 'coming soon' bc every time she says that nothing happens but i have a question if she's not having this 'business' (bar for girls) thing happening and she does not work or study ,how she didn't go kick out of japan? i remember Mikan saying in a video that in japan they don't want you in the country at least that you're with an student visa or job  

Spouse Visa? Even if Manaki divorced her already there is still time before the Visa becomes invalid. A decent amount I believe.

Posted

Just posted by Venus 👀

FEB7CC66-AF73-42DE-905E-167C4A992106.png

Posted

???

Screenshot_20200201-024950_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Who is Ken? Seems like she's moving...

Posted

22FBBC17-832A-4E5F-84AE-FCF58A4F970D.png

Posted (edited)

Like... is she talking about Mana, or whatever man she’s likely been slumming it with since divorcing Mana?? The start of her first story “bye u ken” makes no sense to me, could there be a typo in there? Serious tea tho wow 

EDIT: dunno how recent this is, but Venus no longer follows Manaki’s page @/manarosenrot on Instagram. Plus the page seems to be gone altogether because it no longer comes up when you search for it.

Edited by AnarchyStocking

Posted

Like... is she talking about Mana, or whatever man she’s likely been slumming it with since divorcing Mana?? The start of her first story “bye u ken” makes no sense to me, could there be a typo in there? Serious tea tho wow 

EDIT: dunno how recent this is, but Venus no longer follows Manaki’s page @/manarosenrot on Instagram. Plus the page seems to be gone altogether because it no longer comes up when you search for it.

I’m sure this is Manaki’s account.

EE01022A-9505-4493-B028-D7192C05C1B3.jpeg

Posted

Ken is a common name in Japan, so I guess its a different man. And we know that Mana was very caring and worried when she had the surgery, her drunk tantrums etc.

Posted

Ken is a common name in Japan, so I guess its a different man. And we know that Mana was very caring and worried when she had the surgery, her drunk tantrums etc.

I mean yeah, he was caring after he was initially super pissed and was potentially going to end the marriage. Until he spoke to his Mother about everything. Don’t get me wrong I’m not disagreeing with you, just discussing. I suppose it’s probably a new guy, but I was thinking maybe some of her stuff was still at Mana’s apartment? Plus I know divorces can take time cuz the court systems move slowly. Anyway sorry I’m rambling, it was probably a new guy she’s referring to.

Posted

This is just my own tinfoil, but I’m going to guess some sort of sugar daddy or visa husband.. I don’t think mana is in the picture at all anymore. 

Although on another note, perhaps mana was controlling her finances (due to her mental health) and the health thing could be he denied her alcohol but she ‘needs’ it.

idk she seems so erratic it’s hard to guess lol

Posted (edited)

I dunno. Sounds like she's mad that this guy wasn't going to let her use more of his money. I dont think he would care that much about the money she has gotten on her own, which isn't that much to begin with.

That is if she isn't talking about Manaki though

Edited by VioletRhapsody

Posted

Not that surprised if it's someone new since she's been hanging out with sorts of random people lately. Maybe someone she met through her manager or at a bar. In her latest vlogs there is clearly someone else filming who never appears on camera. The background of her videos have also changed quite a bit and she might have rushed a relationship with someone just to have somewhere to live. She hasn't put out many videos so money probably wasn't a huge issue if she was living someplace for free.

I feel sorry for her as she doesn't really have a "home". Going back to Germany/Switzerland/Hungary might sound logical but she doesn't know anyone there and has virtually no contact with her family. In her position I may not even want to have contact with family again as it might bring Margo back on the scene. So she's faced with a prospect of going to a foreign place alone with no friends or family and trying to repair her mental health and alcohol problems at the same time. If she still has citizenship, she can claim benefits & housing in Europe and definitely won't starve. But I think she's been in Japan for long enough that the country feels closest to home and throwing that all away would be worse for her mental health than just staying and taking on odd jobs.

Posted

I don't think that Ken is Manaki either. If she was back with Manaki, she would make some kind of update about it. Also if the new guy was someone "presentable" and matching her YouTube theme style (like Manaki who was the cute Japanese bf trying to look like an idol), she would again make a "this is my new bf" update. I have a feeling that "Ken" is some kind of sleazy Ossan, she got involved with bc of her manager or even the manager himself and she is either embarrassed to admit she has become a sugar baby of sorts or in denial about it. It's also not uncommon for girls who grew up with absent fathers to end up in relationships with much older men bc of their daddy issues.

I agree with everyone who said that the "this is such a bad day" posts of hers are so FB 2013 from JerkWater Heights high school and they don't make her look good.