• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Venus Angelic Thread #3

6956 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

hriuojklfjsdkuhvioofapidiSNJgokd;f;pifuuojklmnwjafhsduiodklmansfjdkguiogulskrsemjnksdhuiofklh,.mngefjskolpirewugnjkfdlaoirnhjmdsfnbgvftyguvibjlksr,mejnbsghdtyuifgjlkhnmhjhdsvbgretysud7ifoglkhfmnjbewrjmklgjfmnh,kle;opresifnhmdklsroi fnmdvklhujygtfrdetrgyuikl,m.nbvcxdsfrtyuiolkmnjbvcfdertyuikljmnbvcfdgthyjlkjihuytresdxcvbnjkloijuyjtrdesfxcvbnjkiujytgfrdxcvbnmjkljhbvgcfdxsedrtyujikoplkjmnhbgvcvbnm,l;p[oiuyt5r4e34567890p[;l,mnbvfcdser4567yuiokl,mnbvcxsderty6u7i89ooi8uytgvbnmklk;loiuytgrf

Edited by sandy11

Posted

Guess she's in a down phase again then with the extreme editing. Wouldn't be surprised if she was drunk when editing/posting those :alpacadone:

Posted

yeah in the year 2020 i dont trust blurry photos, literally nothing but filters

Posted

Her editing is horrifying now. Is she trying to be a baby? Looks so creepy.

1580365323822.jpg

Caption is
Don’t you guys ever have an uncontrollable urge to eat ice cream that looks like a pig stacked on top of another smaller piglet? 🐷

To be honest I'm getting some Kota-koti vibes.

Posted (edited)

Im probably overreacting but I don't like the implications of the eye emojis while hugging a kid. 

Anyway her edits are fucking monstrous. Reality must hit her like a ton of bricks whenever she looks in the mirror each day. 

Edited by jadedotgif

Posted (edited)

She’s devolving

61CACC73-9C3C-4DE0-9F92-F497F1028BAF.png

I wonder what coming soon means in context with this picture of her hugging a child with a "love cheeks" filter??

Plot twist: Venus remarries to an older guy who has a toddler and she's the new stepmom and that's her stepson. 😬 

Please God don't make that true...

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

Plot twist: Venus remarries to an older guy who has a toddler and she's the new stepmom and that's her stepson. 😬 

Being that the case, Venus can finally open her diary and write down “problems solved” :doge:

Posted

Wouldn't be surprised if this is her sugar daddy/manager kid. 

Posted

I really don’t know how anyone can photoshop themselves so drastically right back to back. Like people don’t know what you really look like? (Although reading her comments and people saying they wished they looked like her... I seriously question the fate of humanity right now). But beyond that, we have videos showing that’s not what you look like. I edit my photos but I always try to just do touch ups and nothing that I couldn’t replicate in real life with makeup. Never anything outrageous.

I mean in general, at least be consistent! She’s never been this bad nor sloppy... I don’t... I can’t... nope.

Posted

Venus edits her photos to hell quite often, but that photo is clearly just a snow filter so I have no issue with it. Almost everyone posts pics/stories with filters these days. 

As for the stuff being said about her using a “love“ filter while posing with a child, and the choice of the emoji’s in the caption, I feel it’s all overreaction. The eyes emoji isn’t inherently sexual and neither is a filter that says “love”. Gonna get some people thinking I’m trying to defend her or something, but no. I really just don’t see any significance with any of the things being mentioned. The real head-scratcher is who is that kid??

Posted

Lol she’s given herself two totally different faces in back to back pics. In one she shaves off most of her chin and rounds it off, then in the next one she gives herself a long pointy chin. It’s just laughable at this point.

Also that kid looks like he’s desperately trying to squirm away from her. 

CEFD56A6-D8FC-4ADC-A598-C89992B59C74.thu

I mean, does this look like a happy kid to you?

And I wonder if she got his parents’ permission to use him as a prop on her public ig.

Posted

Why does she always have an announcement or ‘coming soon’, she’s kidding herself at this point cuz it never comes and we never hear of it again. 

Posted

Why does she always have an announcement or ‘coming soon’, she’s kidding herself at this point cuz it never comes and we never hear of it again. 

It's a vlogging way to stay relevant and make viewers curious enough to interact, come back more often to see what's new.

I 101% garantee that the poor kid has NOTHING to do with the announcement.

By the way, I'm glad Venus didn't edited the boy into a Pukirura deformation.

Posted

She is gonna be a burnt out "Internet" celebrity. I don't think she has a flame to keep going anymore.
She was probably given so many opportunities in Japan that we don't know about but sadly her mental health and physical health sacrificed it all. Which is sad really.

Posted

I don't know what she means with 'coming soon' bc every time she says that nothing happens but i have a question if she's not having this 'business' (bar for girls) thing happening and she does not work or study ,how she didn't go kick out of japan? i remember Mikan saying in a video that in japan they don't want you in the country at least that you're with an student visa or job